Accounts suddenly disappearing

forum switched domains

“People don’t climb mountains because they’re there.

People climb mountains because other people don’t,

other people won’t, because trying is a harder path.”

Balkans 3x - Beautiful Idiot

Post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: Removed swear ().

• On the anglosphere Codex, all the natars disappeared. Returning raids from them are coming back with the cords blanked out so its not a browser issue

s6r2 - Vaultboy ……………………….. currently us20 Beerus
    s19 - Plague Fyre ……………………... us3 Shere Khan
    s20 - C3sar ...............……. uk3 Tantric Ritual
    s1r11 - Asmoti
    s19 - Tequila

• Basically everything went up in flames is what happened.

Now it comes down to WHEN will the rollback be and at WHICH point will it be set to... and the part where we might get an insult or an actual compensation for this.

“People don’t climb mountains because they’re there.

People climb mountains because other people don’t,

other people won’t, because trying is a harder path.”

Balkans 3x - Beautiful Idiot

• Ridder Huma It is a bit that at least com1 is in maintenance... does starvation is enabled or disabled?

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Symphaty for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

• Ridder Huma It is a bit that at least com1 is in maintenance... does starvation is enabled or disabled?

I have currently only have the information that is already written in the announcement. When we have more news on this, it will be posted in the announcement thread.

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

• I do not accept this rollback it will change many strategies and affect many servers.

The time of rollback is way back and if the time mentioned in the announcement applied, I would request a gold refund and that the gold transfer link to be available to be used in any domain. Similar to what happened during the last finals.

• How long of rollback process?

:rep04: 2015 - TS5 [God/มด/MARS]
    :rep04: 2015 - Qualifier of Tournament 2015 [GG™] Vice WW level 91
    :rep04: 2015 - Tournament 2015 Final Round [ND-TH] Co-op with Arab Vice WW level 99
    :rep04: 2016 - Thx 18 [Ruby]
    :rep04: 2016 - Qualifier of Tournament 2016 [THAILAND] Champion!!
    :rep04: 2016 - Tournament 2016 Final Round [THAILAND] Co-op with Russia Champion!!
    :rep04: 2017 - Thx 21 [ดักแด้]
    :rep04: 2018 - TS1 [Finance]

:rep04: 2019 - TS5 [Harem]

:rep04: 2019 - Thx 28

เผืออยากรู้ ไม่อยากรู้แล้วอ่านก็ควายละ

• I have currently only have the information that is already written in the announcement. When we have more news on this, it will be posted in the announcement thread.

Hey, not flaming at you or any other member of Travian games, im sure its no bodys fault. But you are a service provider and we are your customers, nobody cares if your ‘sorry’ but particularly those getting a role back are losing out, sorry doesnt do anything or offer anything to me or anyone else. Gold however is a token (maybe not effective if everyone on a server gets it, but itll help some maybe not all). I realise your probably not the person who makes that decision also but if you dont ask you wont recieve.

thanks

• It is somebodies fault. The engines did not go beerserk all of a sudden by themselves.

I've got an another question. Did the bug affect the banning system too? Because on the balkans servers I play, some players have been punished for using bots and scripts, and they swear they didn't use. This a hell of a way to play with somebodies money. All of those accounts payed some money for the gold wasted. Who is going to look into that? It's not only my alliance being targeted. This new programme hasn't been tested properly and here are the results.

This is not a joke people, whoever let this happen, should answer. I didn't spend my money and time to be bullied by some programme, MH's, or bugs.

Alep ba6

Koki ba2

Post was edited 1 time, last by Lejzr ().

• I do not accept this rollback it will change many strategies and affect many servers.

The time of rollback is way back and if the time mentioned in the announcement applied, I would request a gold refund and that the gold transfer link to be available to be used in any domain. Similar to what happened during the last finals.

I understand that you feel strongly about the rollback but I can tell you here and now that it is worst to get your account removed. I also invested quite a lot of money in it and getting weeks of work and triple didgit money figures just deleted like that, is a nightmare. I think the people with deleted account got it worse.

• I have noticed another thing from last few days, in codex server many gold players got banned suddenly, accused of using bots, multi etc but they was innocent. But there is some "real" cheaters who have 2-3-4 accounts, playing from all 4, sending heroes to get free exp, transferring lots of resources etc. Our alliance detected some of them, we had a member who was a multi of another alliance's player. We have proof, screenshots, we reported and requested multi-hunter again and again to take some actions against them, but instead they banned very active good Gold spending members twice, trice, reduced their 58% building levels, but still not took any single action against "real" offenders. This game is very unfair X(

• I understand that you feel strongly about the rollback but I can tell you here and now that it is worst to get your account removed. I also invested quite a lot of money in it and getting weeks of work and triple didgit money figures just deleted like that, is a nightmare. I think the people with deleted account got it worse.

I have friends that got their account deleted as well. Some players and I am one of them, we want our purchased gold to be transferred to another server since we do not want to continue in the same server because strategies are exposed and this would effect the outcome of the game

• This is definitely making a great impression for new players to see weather or not they should spend money on a game. I just started playing in September, only to try logging in today to error massages and my account being gone, just when I was starting to enjoy the game

• It would be better they would restart the com2 completely new and everyone can decide for themselves whether he plays or not. Of course, the gold would have to be refunded first.

• I have friends that got their account deleted as well. Some players and I am one of them, we want our purchased gold to be transferred to another server since we do not want to continue in the same server because strategies are exposed and this would effect the outcome of the game

I get that and I think this is typical of later game than where my server was at. You wanting to switch servers does not have to mean the server can't rollback, in my opinion there should be the option to either go back and/or request that gold back. I am for sure goint to try and get the invested money back by requesting a refund on my last payment. But I don't want it transfered as I don't feel like playing another server (where I haven't made any time investment yet like I do on the current server) for some time after this disaster.

• both my accounts that I created on the evening before the roll back no longer exist, and with them the gold transferred from server 7!

was thinking of quiting the game but it seems you've forced my hand, I just want my gold back so I can save it for the restart in the new year

• If the account were registered after back up time they would not, obviously, on the server. If you want to play you need to register again. To solve gold issue you need to contact support.

Side note: "both" accounts on one server is illegal.