Current server issue / rollback

• When will the server be restored?

Com1 is in endgame just like TT, server crashed just after a train on WW (that was lvl 93). Now I read all troops will be sent home (and I guess it can be fine).

Is it possible to know in advance when it will be reopened? Few hours in advance.

Stellamini   Ridder Huma   Ameno

H

Regarding Tournament Qualification rounds

For these gameworlds we have decided that we will not perform a rollback due to very late stage of the gameworld and the low amount of affected players. If you are one of affected players, please, feel free to contact Customer Service using your registration email to discuss this situation and work out a personalized solution.

Moreover... the server not being rolled back would be the best thing.

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Symphaty for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

Post was edited 1 time, last by cris@ ().

• Regarding Tournament Qualification rounds

For these game worlds we have decided that we will not perform a rollback due to very late stage of the game world and the low amount of affected players. If you are one of affected players, please, feel free to contact Customer Service using your registration email to discuss this situation and work out a personalized solution.

THIS SHOULD BE DONE ALSO FOR COM1 SINCE WE ARE IN A VERY LATE STAGE OF THE GAME, TOO

Marduk , R.Unite leader on old S5.com
    MCE member on s4.com
    Ass , Best/Nest on old s6.com
    Teoavo75 , Rep SW - now *****Rep - leader on s1.com , GF Hold member
    Teoavo75 , marduk , tiberius , nexus - SGR
    Drei - CWL

• I tend to agree with Marduk, but at least let us know in advance

Ameno

Ridder Huma

playingwithfire

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Symphaty for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

Post was edited 1 time, last by cris@ ().

• TG finally made SGR and Vices agree on anything. Should nominate them to a Nobel Prize.

Btw please don’t rollback. There is zero interest from anyone playing ts1 to do this over I think.

• Please no rollback for us in com 1 TG. One more rollback does not change the outcome of the server, just makes the end more painful for both sides, and might make more players decide this was their last server for good. Really hope TG starts to invest in real solutions.

"Why do I feel like a pre-kindergarten classroom is better behaved than this thread? Is it because it is?" playingwithfire 03.08. '19

• First time vices and SGR can agree on one thing. We dont want a rollback

Even with rollback our WW all in call would not change and its waste of time for both sides.

Also if SGR thinks we will defend caps and some random arties(after rollback) they attacked during ww all in that is dumb too. We will not take out any troops out of WW and they can have all the cap cata fun they want.

Having said that vices still dont want a rollback.

• Hello all,

I merged two thread as it was about the same on the wish for com1 not to get rollback.

The answer to this is, is that the Natars got deleted and we not assure it will work as intended and the situation isn't the same as with the qualification gameworlds.

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Ridder Huma ().

• Rollback? Just give me my money back and delete my account. I can't speak for other players but this is some serious BS.

This used to be a fun game. I'm not blaming anyone but TG in general. This solution of yours is unacceptable. Now we're all supposed to build our croppers again, train the same troops etc? Are y'all serious with that plan?

• Problem comes when enemy did choo choo train on our WW knocking down few lvls. We switched off UD for those attacks.

So if they decide not to send tomorrow when servers are back on we are stuck with architect with a WW all in call until they decide to send reals.

Same goes for our enemy. Along with WW train they sent some hammers on some imp caps and imp arties. (i think stole 1-2,not so sure). So now that we know where the reals are we might defend.

• Depends on a day.

Yup. I bet we won't catch the imperians we cought today again. Nor will I probably get the same helmet from my heroes adventure.

But the saddest thing is I'll be playing it again tomorrow. 😂

• Hi

Does anyone know that with the rollback,

A:will the beginners defense be rolled back in time as well so we don't lose the remaining time

B:the items we bought on the auction will be lost as well?

• First time vices and SGR can agree on one thing. We dont want a rollback

Even with rollback our WW all in call would not change and its waste of time for both sides.

Well, SGR agreed on it being fully deserved that Vices got UT, and a restored non-cap hammer... So it seems like agreement can typically be reached on TG's screw-ups :P

and the situation isn't the same as with the qualification gameworlds.

How is it not the same though? :/ You mean because tourney has more players and generates more gold, and is the poster child for TG?