Current server issue / rollback

• Where is my account :(

Anglosphere 6- F. Charcutier

COM1- Foleys Folly

COM1- Skcuscire

US1- Chef Follardi

US3- Folito Lopez

• Where is my account :(

in my pocket :D wait about to 11 hours they will give u informations.

(11 hours for com.tr i think its same time for .com)

Bu forumda ne zamandan beri "lan!" demek yasak lan.. ?(?(

• did u read all massages on there ?

read it

Ridder Huma
    Community Manager COM

Denmark.png United-Nations.png
    Puan7,595Mesaj1,070

Dear Community,

As you probably noticed, today we faced a critical bug. We are very sorry for all the issues this might have caused, and we sincerely apologize. This bug affected most of the Travian: Legends and Travian: Codex Victoria gameworlds. In these gameworlds, all Natars villages vanished, in addition to some player accounts.

We have identified a first batch of gameworlds where we are forced to proceed with a rollback. ➡️ Here ⬅️ you can find the first list, together with the date and time of the backup data which will be used to restore the gameworld.

Unfortunately, we do not know yet at what time the gameworlds will be back online, but in the meantime we can already share some information:

• The rollback means that the game will be returned to the state it was at the time of the backup.
    • This means that everything you did since then will not count, including any changes in resources, troops, building levels and gold, with the exception of purchased gold which will be added again.
    • All payments that happened between the backup date and the time when the gameworld went on maintenance mode will be re-booked.
    • Starvation will be deactivated for +12 hours as soon as the gameworld is back online.
    • All the troops that were "on the way" by the time of the backup will be returned back to their home villages

We will keep you posted and we will regularly update the affected gameworld list. Further compensation will be discussed once everything is back to normal.

Bu forumda ne zamandan beri "lan!" demek yasak lan.. ?(?(

• SGR never agreed on the UT rollback. At least not publically on forums

Rune and few others said it was only fair but you cry babies were sitting on that topic for days....

Ohh wait. You still are...!

• Dear community,

here is an update on how we will proceed today. The sysadmins are now delivering the backups to our developers and they will proceed to restore the databases in batches and restart the gameworlds.

The COM gameworlds is estimated to be back online at 13:00 UTC+1.

We will update our public spreadsheet with some additional information as soon as we get them. To be more specific we will add the following information:

Ameno
    Ridder Huma

Playingwithfire

Minke

What about com1? It is not listed in the sheet for a restart at 14.00 GMT+2 (13:00 UTC+1). Is the nor listing a mistake and it will be back online or it will need more work?

Pretty urgent please

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Sympathy for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

Post was edited 1 time, last by cris@ ().

• Com 1 is in that spreadsheet. Or I'm reading it wrong.

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• Com 1 is in that spreadsheet. Or I'm reading it wrong.

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

fnx wrote:

• "100 non-transferable Gold"

Still figuring out how to get rid of the current stash of non-transferable gold.

@TG Make it transferable to compensate for the absolute awful timing of this screw-up. In fact, just end server and mail every1 the gold!

• Hi,

Thanks for the note! We missed com1 while copy pasting the data.

COM1 is also included and is expected to go live again at 14:00 GMT+2.

Martina is updating the file as we speak, thank you for bringing this to our attention and sorry for the confusion this caused.

Kind regards,

Minke

• I think I speak for all the players on com1 when I say: you didn't have to bother :)

Post was edited 2 times, last by Ticker ().

• Do you realize not updating com1 was a big screw up?

it is a server in endgame.

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

fnx wrote:

• I still don't understand the difference between this server and tourney? Natars were deleted on tourney too, no? The server ends in less than a week, and the winner has long since been determined, and furthermore, you're rolling a hammer-train on the WW back, screwing over the launchers who have to launch again and ensure feeding, and who currently have their armies stuck in limbo (they aren't at home in villages, they don't show anywhere in rally point either), which means launch order will have to be organized again and so on, without even knowing when players will be able to launch stuff... And the defenders who have to pull together the def again and manage feeding. I'm willing to bet that com1 is the biggest gold spending server of the .com domain, apart from tourney and perhaps the more competitive birthday specials, so this is really not a good showing from TG...

Rune and few others said it was only fair but you cry babies were sitting on that topic for days....

Ohh wait. You still are...!

The posts from SGR players on the forum showed sympathy for the issue, and expressed hope that TG would fix the issue. Please, go read the bug thread again, instead of spreading nonsense. The same was the case on skype. The only thing anyone from SGR "cried" about (mainly Mazzi), was that the SGR OP landing after the UT steal might have been different. No one from SGR questioned the fairness of UT being given, nor the non-cap hammer being restored - and no one in SGR supported Tonz in his ridiculous tantrum. But guess you are too deeply entrenched in some fake narrative.

• But guess you are too deeply entrenched in some fake narrative.

He's a drunken duck. What do you expect?

Anyway, new ticket about troops missing is ready.

• Ridder Huma

Minke

The server is a mess. Rumors has it that troops wil come back home gradually (whatever that means) ... can we have some more clear explanation?

As far as I know, some reinf are travelling

some reinf are coming back

some troops (entire hammers vanished)

no incoming attack

But we have natars back.... great having them for an end game server

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

fnx wrote: