Current server issue / rollback

• The server is a mess. Rumors has it that troops wil come back home gradually (whatever that means) ... can we have some more clear explanation?

Here is a non technical explanation that is a bit of a guess:

It’s like when you are downloading something to your hard drive. Some files get downloaded first, others take more time. You can’t get it all instantaneously.

So the server being accessible is that first part of the download and then more details trickle in (like troops)

• An update regarding this have been posted on 🛠️ We are on it! 🛠️ Issues with players accounts on multiple gameworlds

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

• Just pretend there were no roll back, shake hands and let it go. TG can't handle this, you can cris@   Marduk_COM . Last OP landed before the crash.

The landed op was erased by roll back. For a server in endgame erasing WW hits has big impact. I hope Luke and Mazzi will get to a solution. whatever it is.

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Symphaty for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

• What kind of impact?

Hammers can be used differently for example.

Vices also lost artefacts which they now will keep.

SGR/TEN now know they might need to do something different then last time they hit WW.

• Oh, that would mean that someone is actually still playing :)

Ok, I thought there was something else.

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

• SGR did the hard yards planning a big operation, for it to mean nothing. So I can understand why a lot of our players especially those that took part in participating and planning ops are now thinking what's the point. why prolong an outcome when your efforts just got shat on by tg, is it really worth the effort to prolong the game further ?

Let vices have this one and prepare for next round I say.

• server was decided long ago since SGR/TEN didn't have right strategy to use numbers. so it is only a waste of time for people to play this anymore, few of the players should only finish VICES WW and that's it for this round. about next one ..... (too many times i've said i will quit .....)
    Congrats to winners.

• Just when you think it's finally over...

Have you stopped replying to tickets on com1 altogether? Because with everything working fine now as you claim and the crisis taken care of, one would expect that you need to wait less for the answer. But we keep noticing irregularities of different kind on the server and no one is replying to tickets.

• SGR did the hard yards planning a big operation, for it to mean nothing. So I can understand why a lot of our players especially those that took part in participating and planning ops are now thinking what's the point. why prolong an outcome when your efforts just got shat on by tg, is it really worth the effort to prolong the game further ?

Let vices have this one and prepare for next round I say.

Big operation?

We saw it from a mile away which was the main reason we used LA and not UA.

But you are too dumb to understand this fact. Besides other than feeder hits till day 220 you accomplished nothing.

• Why are you so angry, little ducky?

The server will be officially over any minute. You won! Enjoy! Make a party with friends. Don't go combing forum for old posts and spreading bitternes. You missed a thread or two, by the way. :S

• Because he is alcoholic? :/

Obi got that one right. Did not get my morning Coffee liqueur.

Why are you so angry, little ducky?

The server will be officially over any minute. You won! Enjoy! Make a party with friends. Don't go combing forum for old posts and spreading bitternes. You missed a thread or two, by the way. :S

Spreading propaganda and bitterness is SGR tactics. And i missed a few threads but other "tech" accounts of mine were there so dont you worry...!

• Spreading propaganda and bitterness is SGR tactics.

Yes, yes, I can see that. Your posts are actually positive, constructive and sweet. People are just reading them wrong.

Greetings from the upside down :S <3