80% of my troops simply vanished!!!

The forum will be offline for around 2 hours on Tuesday, December 17th starting from 12.30 GMT+1.
  • and i can prove it, cause i know the level of incompetence of these travian guys, i've recorded it all! i lost more than 60k of my troops, they simply arent there anymore!!! let alone the days of training troops!!!

i'm not the only one on comx. this is simply an HOAX.

• The troops did not appear all at once but we got all ours, portion by portion, within 2 hours or so. Is your server back running for more than 2 hours?

• So you will have to wait sadly. There are over 100 servers in process of being restored. Frustration is understandable but magic does not work here, need time.

Post was edited 1 time, last by ELE ().

• No, i dont. Are you being paid by Travian?

Acting like you are special :wall:

Stay calm and wait for servers to get up and running properly please.

You don’t have to complain on the forum, it’s way more effective to use your time and energy on the ingame support.

• and i can prove it, cause i know the level of incompetence of these travian guys, i've recorded it all! i lost more than 60k of my troops, they simply arent there anymore!!! let alone the days of training troops!!!

Source Code
    1. I didn't see the troops. they took me gold and no plus days and 25% +

and i can prove it, cause i know the level of incompetence of these travian guys, i've recorded it all! i lost more than 60k of my troops, they simply arent there anymore!!! let alone the days of training troops!!!

Acting like you are special :wall:

Stay calm and wait for servers to get up and running properly please.

You don’t have to complain on the forum, it’s way more effective to use your time and energy on the ingame support.

Source Code
    1. don't complain on the forum? So we all know that we are being injured and we are not the only ones! Now just know if all the injured are the ones who use gold!
    2. do not come to defend these technicians or administration, because a lot of badly explained I am seeing here. For example, explain how you spend the gold through an excel sheet! ridiculous!!