Reasons not to play Travian!

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • the feedback has been really good since we launch our official server and the forum is less and less used or visited.

i do believe that, because finally tg was communicating back.

ever since i’ve joined this forum all ive seen were posts and answers done by players/mods/community managers.

never ever by the actual team behind the game.

i mean obviously if they fully ignore communication in the forums and never bother to answer anything, ever. But then do that on the discord…. people will give better feedback cause finally there’s someone to talk to that has actual say with the game.

the forum could’ve been great, it just never got used properly by tg. if they feel more comfortable using discord - fine. but don’t give this wishywashy excuse that „talking with the players“ has been better on discord. You can’t compare it to the forum if it was never done/tried. :)

• Hi,

I can agree that the forum gave a purpose.

With discord we will never see post and messages like we se on the forum.

But this is the way travian wants to take and i'm al in for that.

Lets try make the best of this and hav fun in a different way than most of us here use to have.

I will be there and try to answer as much as I can and i hope you guys will be there as well.

See you around or on the battlefield.

Best regards,

Achtung

• I have a question.

I'm playing on ts2.hu, this server will end after this forum will close/disappear. I'm making a statistic from this server: server top confederancy's evolution.

And, I want to gather all of used WW-destroyers. (The change of confederancy's system in '19, make a problem for this.)

I've sare it several times: ts4.hu - 2018-19, and Shadow Empire Open Beta: Expansion the factions - google docs, and history.

And weekly statisztic from the 2019 TT European semi round.

Where I can show it? The forum will not be, discord totally useless for it (all post will disapper only several day), and I do not see right place for it in the blog (and maybe, I will not right to write in).

• Hello :)

The blog will be the place where you can share this type of creative content. It might be better if you contact the HU Community Manager about it since it's in Hungarian but I can forward it myself if you prefer, just let me know!

ps: very interesting your Faction expansion doc ;)

• Closing the forum is completely silly.

We users spend a lot of time here and there are people who follow.

Analyzes, reports, union announcements, diplomacy ... Every subject is discussed on the forum.

Turkish Forum users are actively using the forum. The Discord system and the forum system cannot be compared. A forum system is required for the game.

You must abandon the closing decision.

Bir şeyin kurallara uygun yapılması ayrı, etik olup olmaması ayrı bir durum. Kurallara uygun yürütülen çalışmalar, ulaşmak istenilen amaca başarıyla ulaştırır fakat bu onun etik olduğu anlamına gelmez. Bu tıpkı Joseph Goebbels' in başarılı bir propaganda süreci yürütmesi gibi. Hem başarılı hem etik hem insancıl olabilmek zor zanaat.

A Turk will never be afraid.

• This is not true: In Italy also we are asking not to close forum and the history of all the travian community laying inside.

• closing the forum is wrong, it is part of the history of this game, but you new CMs have probably never played and you do not know what is worth and what is not.

• #WWF

We Want the Forum

S1 --> Mr Cartoon FLMNT
    TITANI 19---> Mr Cartoon W@RCAOS

S3 --> Mr30 SBANDATI

TITANI 20---> Mr30 W@RCAOS

s2 --> dirty clubs SBANDATI

78374-6471cfbe-101a-4a92-8d62-24afd00f39da-png

• This is not true: In Italy also we are asking not to close forum and the history of all the travian community laying inside.

Oh, which part do you think isn't true?

It's a difficult decision, but, overall, the popularity of the forums has declined in favour of other platforms.

closing the forum is wrong, it is part of the history of this game, but you new CMs have probably never played and you do not know what is worth and what is not.

I'll forward the feedback.

Regarding our personal opinions, I've created content with RP/interviews/guides/stats on the forum since 2007, I've been a helper on the forum, then ambassador, then CM.

We're all attached to the forum, not an easy call for TG, but maybe moving to something more modern is the way to go, time will tell :)

• I do not contrast because I see that by now you are betting on a ridiculous platform, but know that by closing the forum, closing a story, many players will abandon this game, so it will be late to say that we mere mortals were right :)

• In Italy most of the ayer interactions are on forum and in chat opened on various platform, (i.e. wz telegram discord). The discord TG is the less frequented from any player (at most 1 post for day). Today naturally is an exception.

• ThomasGB how can you say discord popularity is more high than forum? It's not true, the ENTIRE ITALIAN COMMUNITY use and will use ONLY the FORUM, every time i joined Travian channel on discord it was pretty dead with no users.

Discord it's a chat, and a chat can't replace a forum.

#NoForumNoTravian

You are definitely killing Travian and our community, good job.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

finals 19/20 BornToBeFarm Wallace-HCK

server 1 Stocatz AK
    server 1 Watchmen AK
    server 7 Buh EnjØy
    server 4 t4 NoWay BOCCIE
    server 4 t3.6 NoWay U-R0SIK
    Server 4-t3 NoWay Io-No!

• #WWF

We Want the Forum!!!!!!!!!

Bir şeyin kurallara uygun yapılması ayrı, etik olup olmaması ayrı bir durum. Kurallara uygun yürütülen çalışmalar, ulaşmak istenilen amaca başarıyla ulaştırır fakat bu onun etik olduğu anlamına gelmez. Bu tıpkı Joseph Goebbels' in başarılı bir propaganda süreci yürütmesi gibi. Hem başarılı hem etik hem insancıl olabilmek zor zanaat.

• Regarding the Italian Community, your Community Manager has already forwarded the negative feedback about the news to HQ.

• Regarding the Italian Community, your Community Manager has already forwarded the negative feedback about the news to HQ.

They all work for Travian.

After writing this, if you want, check out the Turkish Forum.

It is up to all of us to keep this place alive.

we foreigners too hope you do something to keep the forum and its history :)

• Yes, also forwarded what you said here :)

I just pointed out the Italian feedback since it was done by their CM for their Community ;)

You will have this feedback from a lot of countries, it's obvious, a lot of players still play only thanks the forum, and you are closing it.

The question is, why TG never hear what players have to say?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

finals 19/20 BornToBeFarm Wallace-HCK

server 1 Stocatz AK
    server 1 Watchmen AK
    server 7 Buh EnjØy
    server 4 t4 NoWay BOCCIE
    server 4 t3.6 NoWay U-R0SIK
    Server 4-t3 NoWay Io-No!

I just pointed out the Italian feedback since it was done by their CM for their Community ;)

Thomas, you know we are right too. Forum is indispensable for Travian. If its use has decreased, this is the problem of administrators. ;):cursing:

Many thanks. We think is not an "italian community question" but a question that concerned all the travian community that have an history here to preserve