sold auction items vanished

The forum will be offline for around 2 hours on Tuesday, December 17th starting from 12.30 GMT+1.
  • hi, please help me with this:

i put some items on the auction list before rollback.

and after server rollback, all my sold auction items vanished and the silver account didn't change at all. (my items are gone, while it shows items are still selling. and no silver income)

this what i see in the "sell" area in the auction table.

===============================

Choose an item to sell. An auction can last up to 25 hours.

Description Bids Silver State
    deletion not possible Bucket||Resurrect your hero at once and for free. If the hero is alive, you cannot put a bucket in the bag. Takes effect when equipped. ‭‭1‬×‬ Bucket ? ? running
    deletion not possible Scroll||Takes effect when put in the bag and gives a certain amount of experience. Takes effect when equipped. The item is stackable. ‭‭50‬×‬ Scroll ? ? running
    deletion not possible Ointment||Regenerate the health points of the hero immediately. The number of ointments determines how many health points are regenerated (max ‭‭100‬%‬). Takes effect when equipped. The item is stackable. Has to be equipped before battle to take effect. ‭‭50‬×‬ Ointment ? ? running
    deletion not possible Small Bandage||Equipped bandages can heal a maximum of ‭‭25‬%‬ of battle losses right after the battle. You can only heal the amount of troops that you have bandages for. Healing time is equal to the return time of these troops, but at least 24 hours. The item is stackable. Has to be equipped before battle to take effect. ‭‭10‬×‬ Small Bandage ? ? running
    deletion not possible Bandage||Equipped bandages can heal a maximum of ‭‭33‬%‬ of battle losses right after the battle. You can only heal the amount of troops that you have bandages for. Healing time is equal to the return time of these troops, but at least 24 hours. The item is stackable. Has to be equipped before battle to take effect. ‭‭30‬×‬ Bandage ? ? running

=================================

this what i see in the "silver accounting" area in the auction table.

x.gifThere is currently no silver tied in auctions.

01111207.10.19Silver from sale Tablet of Law||Raises the loyalty in the home town of the hero for 1% for each tablet, to a maximum of 125%.<br>Takes effect when equipped.<br>The item is stackable.‭‭50‬×‬ Tablet of Law‭173‬11112Old balance (05.10.19):10939

please help me thank you.

server: com s5

id : itsajoke

• lucky you dude

I lost all my gold. 600+ from transfer gold and don't get ot back after the rollback. I sent 4 tickets to support team and didn't get any answer. You know how the pain , do you?

• Sending more than one ticket won’t help you, they probably have more than 10 thousand tickets to deal with atm, so calm your mouth and stay quiet

Closed alpha soon?

Post was edited 1 time, last by LemBot: Deffo nothing to see here ().

• hi, please help me with this:

i put some items on the auction list before rollback.

and after server rollback, all my sold auction items vanished and the silver account didn't change at all. (my items are gone, while it shows items are still selling. and no silver income)

you have 5 auctions running, so there the items are?

OUD: Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2), Valhalla/Carpe Diem (.com), CS! 2017 finals, Cup 2018 finals