stolen gold

The forum will be offline for around 2 hours on Tuesday, December 17th starting from 12.30 GMT+1.

• roubaram me ouro no rollback

tinham 124 de ouro apos o rollback tinha 0 de ouro.

ja sei que neste jogo quem fala os podres e excluido e banido do jogo, por isso ja sei a minha ida a seguir! mas vou escrever ate que chegue ao maior numero de pessoas possivel, vejam bem o vosso ouro se aquilo que gastam e aquilo que e creditado!

porque motivo temos acesso a prata que gastamos e nao ao ouro? ja pensaram nisso! (o staff para justificar o que gastaste manda te em folha de excel) ah aha tamanha a vigarice

English -

robbed me of gold in the rollback

they had 124 gold after the rollback had 0 gold.

I already know that in this game who speaks the rotten is excluded and banned from the game, so I already know my way forward! but I will write until you reach as many people as possible, see your gold well if what you spend and what is credited!

• Hi, just wondering.

Did you check your registration email (spam and promotion parts included)?

My case was, that my acc was deleted before the servers went offline and I received Gold transfer link to my email.
    I just had to put that Gold back to my account :D

S1(2) Dorottia; S3(2)Dorottia/Zona; S2(3) Dorottia/ NES ; S2(4) Portugalė/ZOO; S6(3) Maziukau/Buožės; S5 (Baltic) Dorottia/ PPN

Ru8(?) Dorottia/Paradise; bent keli com..

Vėl Lietuva - TS19(PTP) Dorottia/BC/EVEREF; TS20 Kubush/PS; Quali2019 (GroupB) Kubush/SMURFS- ; TS15(com) Dorottia/Bedlam.

• Hi, just wondering.

Did you check your registration email (spam and promotion parts included)?

My case was, that my acc was deleted before the servers went offline and I received Gold transfer link to my email.
    I just had to put that Gold back to my account :D

I have not received anything, they say I spent. They justified me by an excel sheet.

• And what that sheet showed?

S1(2) Dorottia; S3(2)Dorottia/Zona; S2(3) Dorottia/ NES ; S2(4) Portugalė/ZOO; S6(3) Maziukau/Buožės; S5 (Baltic) Dorottia/ PPN

Vėl Lietuva - TS19(PTP) Dorottia/BC/EVEREF; TS20 Kubush/PS; Quali2019 (GroupB) Kubush/SMURFS- ; TS15(com) Dorottia/Bedlam.

• Strange. Maybe you got gold balance of wrong acc?

• If the gold is still missing, please write to Game Support.

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.