Anomander Rake: The Invincible WWK

• abuse techs.

I thought techs were fine and are how the game is supposed to be played according to Villains?

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/abuse

Anyway, this doesn't seem like calling out hyprocisy:

Didn't you leave this server on day 40? C2I is a massive cheater, same as grim and anomander rake. It doesn't matter if you micro raid occasionally, these guys raid private farms or allies. If he never cheated on a server before it does not make him an honest players on com1.

How's the #1 cheater Anomander Fake WWK looking? I heard he was barely top10 on the server despite having 150 multies pushing him and giving him raid resources?

We're incredibly proud to beat the #1 Cheaters of .com the great SGR, the home of Anomander Fake, HoneyCheaterz and CheatThrone.
    And again, SGR's techs are multies/bots. VICES techs are actual players. Just ask Electric Avenue how he does his techs, it's not rocket science.

Anyway, Anomander was done to prove how ridicolous teching can become, but they still put in the massive effort to collect the resources from the map, and not just raid techs. Tech accounts in SGR are very rare in general, and generally people don't like them, actually, I'll just quote myself again, since I'm tired of repeating stuff:

For all teams having at least 1 tech - perhaps. The difference is, most of the other teams have a large part of their members who would prefer if the team played without them, and the use of them is highly limited. Meanwhile, Villains have, what? 8-9 WWR/WWKs solely made by teching?

• Oh get a room or two. We travian players either elite or platoon or noob players have to adapt. There is no game that does not have bots scripts and so on. How the hell each succesfull offensive player sends 4 waves in a second? ALT+TAB?. I don't think so. Do you know what a desktop macro recorder can do? Just close the thread. Somebody won. The others have lost. I keep returning to the threads related to COM1 and constantly find on each of them a lot of hate a lot of rage a lot of vanity. Kind reminder: Travian at its deep foundation is 0 and 1. Just like win or loose

• How the hell each succesfull offensive player sends 4 waves in a second?

https://docs.google.com/docume…DdooC3Qw/edit?usp=sharing

Firefox used to be able to do this, and old versions still can (current versions will randomize the waves). This way of sending waves has always been legal, and has been around since.. Idk? 2008? or similar. You're welcome.

Oh get a room or two. We travian players either elite or platoon or noob players have to adapt. There is no game that does not have bots scripts and so on.

So because some players use bots to run their accounts, and bots to create multies, everyone should? Okay.

• The complaint was that people from SGR is trying to see Villians as the cheaters & SGR are the saints in reality both abuse techs.
    (Alot of people including myself don't like hypocrits)
    If you can't see that you have your head very deep down in the sand & it's no point to argue further.

Anomander benefitted from storing resources in their "techs", but gathered the resources themselves, and, was in fact, meant to prove how ridicolous the teching is if taken to their max (well, baring that they were actually raiding actively, instead of just getting res from the techs like your WWKs). And guess what? Villains spent literally the entire round complaining about "Anomander Fake".

...because the issue we're discussing is tech accounts (in case you forgot, which it seems).

The account had 2 cousins helping it: No One and Lady Winter. We are allowed to have 2 cousins with all the duals on the account, no? Sorry to burst everyone's bubble accusing us of raiding hundreds of tech accounts.

The complaint was that Anomander was using some 100 to 150 techs if I remember correctly the number. How do you even come up with such numbers is beyond me. Hypocrites? Why would we post this on the forum then? Oh, right, selfjerking, autofellatio... etc. Again, where do you come up with such things? The setup was screaming "techs" of some kind. Yes, they are still tech in my opinion. But are they really? Some of you argue differently. You're making me wonder now if we even used techs. Anyway, we opted for storage + def techs. Seems there's quite a number of types to choose from. To be honest, although annoying at times, I don't know how I would survive the whole server without raiding. What do your wwk's do with all the free time? Seriously, from what you are saying, your techs do all the work, while excusing their teching with not having enough time to play. Why do you even need to come up with excuses if everything is legit? Also, since your interpretation of the rules approves real-people-techs and obviously receives full support of Travian Games, I don't see what are you still complaining about here. In your eyes, everything is a 100% legit. You should be happy. Instead, you complain and complain. You really are hard to satisfy. Also, I don't remember that anyone from SGR who's active on forum (Obi, Wishmaster, Batman) ever said that SGR is completely tech-free. But I do remember them saying that SGR techs are looked down on and still in minority. Unlike Villains/Vices who take pride in this and try to make it look like some kind of genius master plan. Is it effective? Yes. Is it boring? Yes. And what is the purpose of a game? To entertain. I guess the good old "One man's trash is another man's treasure" still applies here. I can't guarantee for how long though if SGR wishes to compete with you in the future. If they decide to stay on com1 just to preserve tradition without too much hope for win, then maybe... Or they will just have to keep trying to find the right partners. The thing about SGR is that it has a lot of old school players who remember the game from when it was still fun. That's also the knowledge they try to pass to their less experienced players. Because they do accept people with less or even no experience. And that's what I like about them. That is also the reason they continue to lose players. Not because SGR sucks, but because the game sucks. I myself am deeply disappointed with what this game has turned into. I already mentioned that I haven't played for years and gradually learned new rules of the game. Now that I've seen them, I don't want to waste anymore time on this. I do plan to stick around in SGR chat rooms because even after everything that happened this round, they managed to keep positive atmosphere. So, good luck to everyone. You made your choice to play the way you play. If you are enjoying it, nothing anyone says matters. And in my opinion, Vices should be thankful to Mazzi that he still wants to return. Unless your goal really is to have the server all to yourself.

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• I think TEN has the offensive potential and used a really tiny but this round their effectiveness was exacerbated by TEN's lack of defense organization.

Only topped by SGR´s butchering of WW´s feeding?

"Why do I feel like a pre-kindergarten classroom is better behaved than this thread? Is it because it is?" playingwithfire 03.08. '19

• The fact that we never were attacked, never starved and managed to stay until the end proves that it's invincible.

The word is irrelevant. Another word related to that one is insignificant.

Quite on point that hammer got it´s own thread, made by a team that did nothing but blame others for everything going wrong for them the whole server.

"Why do I feel like a pre-kindergarten classroom is better behaved than this thread? Is it because it is?" playingwithfire 03.08. '19

• Why do you even need to come up with excuses if everything is legit? Villains/Vices who take pride in this and try to make it look like some kind of genius master plan. Is it effective? Yes. Is it boring? Yes. And what is the purpose of a game? To entertain.

If what Agrona says is true they don't really care about the game or what they do to it as long as they play with friends. I doubt they even care that ten, lowlands and a large portion of sgr will not be returning, but if that's the game they want to play good for them I suppose.

Someone from vices just told me that the wwk they build with techs are nothing compared to there wwa's, this is first server I'm hearing of wwa and was told they're wwa (world wonder anvils) are greater then there wwks!

I haven't heard about this kind of thing done before or even knew they could make these kind of accnts possible with anvils greater then 1mil I don't think it's even really been discussed here. It wasn't explained to me how it works but my guess is they could do this by garaging fast moving defense or nearby neighbour garages in the same way I guess, definitely something Mazzi might want to look at with the remnants of sgr, especially if he wants to be competitive as I don't think traditional methods will work against vices anymore.

Besides being flabbergasted with these kind of tactics used, I don't really know what else to say, if tg allows for it and many in vices are happy to play a relaxing game as a tech good for them but I'll be focusing on other servers where players just stick to one account to make off/def.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It’s funny how VICES/Villains are embracing and openly admitting to techs now. It’s so beautiful; it’s like seeing a person finally come out of the closet. #techlivesmatter

Anyways, to anyone who wants to play in COM1 (against VICE/Villains) in the future and want to have a chance to win, here’s what you need to do:

#1 Bend the rules and suck out all the fun in the game. How do you do this you say? Send 95% of your players into the boonies and sim for 220+ days. Your chances of winning increase exponentially if you sim for more than 250+ days. Your chances of winning also increase the farther you go.

# 1.1 Have your family create an account that ends beginner's protection exactly as artifacts are going to be released. Cousins are highly recommended.

#2 NEVER attack. If you really have to, limit OPs to 1 per server, anymore than that and your enemies might actually have some fun. That must NEVER HAPPEN.

#3 Make sure you have money in the bank – serious tip. If you’re playing with light pockets, might as well delete. To compete with them, you need to be earning 6 digits/year $$$$. You need to have the ability to gold up a village in the blink of an eye to counter their artifact plant villages.

#4 Monitor your enemies reactions and morale. If they're having ANY semblance of fun, then you've failed already. Delete and try again next com1.:thumbsup:

com7 (2017-2018) - Mist4 [TEN]
    com1 (2018-2019) - Mist4 [TEN]

com1 (2019~) - All-Might [TEN]

com2 (2019 - 2020) - Mist4 [TEN]
    PTP (2018-current) - Thot Patrol (the lost souls) [TM]

giphy.gif

• I haven't heard about this kind of thing done before or even knew they could make these kind of accnts possible with anvils greater then 1mil I don't think it's even really been discussed here

Uh? Going over 1 million of phally is great, and UD undoubtly helped but doable. I think Heart had something similar last round (but maybe I'm wrong). Before defending LA Heart was for 1st in deff this round so she/he could have reach 1 million this round too. That said is something doable even if you are garaging someone else troops :D

Luke reached 800k spears at his top.

And no, it is not 1 million from the same village, our defender are not that selfish that they need to mess up with their WW set up to write a pathetic final post.

Mist4 this was another round... ask your TEN mates... we attacked this round, not weekly OP on inactive capitals but we defintely attacked :)

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Sympathy for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

Post was edited 1 time, last by cris@ ().

• Hmm, I wonder who is turning out to be pathetic with constantly returning and posting to a thread about irrelevant account. Insignificant to me means not worth my attention. Yet, you go beyond your way to prove how "unbothered" you are with Anomander. And with every post you make, you fail in that. By the way, you should add more to your repertoire, you are repeating yourself.

The thing that puzzles me is why are you so bothered with this post. Because it got more atenttion than your dominance on the server and finally your win? We stole your thunder? Is that it? Nobody cares that you won because travian players don't have respect for this magnificent strategy of yours. I do agree that it is very effective. Put everything of value to a safe place. Bore everyone around you to death so that they practically forget that they are even playing on the server and then send fast ghosts to feed your ego and boast on forum. Maybe it would work if we didn't have so many servers and then attention would have to be focused on you. This said, I must add that a big part of responsibility, if not the biggest, is on your opponents who know your tactics very well and allow themselves to sleep. Neverthless, it is VERY efficient. Why are you failing to gain respect then? Maybe because people come to the game to actually play and not just sim pop/troops the whole round and troll on chat/forum? :/ And I know you will now use the "we did ops this round" card. And for a team that had 1 (one) op/server I can understand why you find that to be a big deal. You improved. You even had results. Why, oh why no one cares? The mere fact that you have to point out that YOU DID OPS THIS ROUND is enough. It's travian ffs, it goes without saying that you have ops. ^^You should try to look from someone else's point of view sometimes and maybe then you'll understand why no one pays attention. Attention you crave so much.

My other option is that you simply can't stand to read anything positive about SGR. As a team who is so goal oriented and is here to win no matter what I can only assume that you can't understand why are there people still defending those "pathetic SGR losers". Because they are SGR. They accept diversity, they stay positive no matter how bad the situation is and they just refuse to disappear. Was I happy with every decision they made? Hell no! They are slackers after all 8):) But still I'm glad I played with them. And would play again if only the game was worth playing.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Ticker ().

• Hmm, I wonder who is turning out to be pathetic with constantly returning and posting to a thread about irrelevant account. Insignificant to me means not worth my attention. Yet, you go beyond your way to prove how "unbothered" you are with Anomander. And with every post you make, you fail in that. By the way, you should add more to your repertoire, you are repeating yourself.

The thing that puzzles me is why are you so bothered with this post. Because it got more atenttion than your dominance on the server and finally your win? We stole your thunder? Is that it?

Because it is a perfect example of the usual garbage your forum activist uses. Just with a bit of more saltiness.

Nobody cares that you won because travian players don't have respect for this magnificent strategy of yours. I do agree that it is very effective. Put everything of value to a safe place. Bore everyone around you to death so that they practically forget that they are even playing on the server and then send fast ghosts to feed your ego and boast on forum. Maybe it would work if we didn't have so many servers and then attention would have to be focused on you.

Nonsense

Why are you failing to gain respect then?

Respect from who? Batman, Wish and Obi? they are doing propaganda as they do the whole server (they did a few mistakes though)

And I know you will now use the "we did ops this round" card. And for a team that had 1 (one) op/server I can understand why you find that to be a big deal. You improved. You even had results.

I was just informing MIst4 that quit the server leaving his account to his mate as garage :)

My other option is that you simply can't stand to read anything positive about SGR.

I think better of SGR players than you can imagine. What I don't like and don't respect is some representative and leader hypocrisy and refuse to take responsability. You play as dirt as we do, if not more, just you don't admit.

And, I found in this thread something very interesting. You told me... the way how some super selfish player can ruin a server for a whole team. TEN by the end was much better than you.

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

fnx wrote:

• Oh, look! You're back! :)

Let me guess... You came back to tell me how insignificantly small and selfish I am?

Or did you finally think of something new?

• The question is a different one: how much a demanding account like Anomander impact on the WW feeding? why did you settle so close to your main WW? Wasn't better to place Anomander, No one and Lady winter somewhere else and put on LW and None croppers accounts to properly feed WW?

And, but this is my curiosity, why waiting for Anomander to reach 1 million crop consumption to send against our WW (that was at 93), why do not send to a lower lvl?

Or just wait for fnx (grab a book - a BIG book while waiting.)

ok - so i hope you grabbed a big enough book. Majority of the stuffs Ticker already explained - but in case of more confusions:

In this case what account was supposed to be the WW holder?

So you mean you just at a certain point screw up the WW set up for 2 metas just to build an "invincible WWK"?

First problem - since I doubt our words mean **** to any of you - let's take this approach to help you realize TEN hadn't joined hands with SGR while I was around that is till day 30 to 40 somewhere. Gal Gadot = Wonder Woman, and it's teuton and it takes a 150% cropper within the 20 blocks of the wonder at 100/100 during the first 6 days I believe. It took us a hell of a time to think about the acc name, and when Wonder Woman was suggested as the wonder holder, I suggested Gal Gadot so that it's not immediately obvious. Now, this is a pretty solid proof that Gal Gadot was planned all along (i mean how many coincidences happened together to put Gal Gadot there on server first few days?) and that is why nobody has any idea what you meant by tonz wanting to raise multiple wws and that he was with us.

Now, Anomander - all the accounts were supposed to be a support for the wonder and Anomander was supposed supply the wonder and to utilize this strategy of 3 villages to show how screwed up this system is. Aim was a casual 800 to 900k wwk if it wasn't affecting feeding of wonder but wonder was always priority and if we could push it past 1 Mill then that's a bonus. That's the reason we settled around the wonder.

But since I plan the wonders, and when I quit (actually disappeared is the correct word) - my duals stayed and minimized the damage by at least sticking to the wwk (there's a strong reason why they couldn't pick the wonder account to play on - which I cannot write about on forums). This is where I'm indebted to Ice, she took over the wonder (wonder was supposed to be my and Ticker's <3 ).

I hope that makes it clear.

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

Post was edited 2 times, last by fnx ().

• Sorry for two consecutive posts. But different topics.

How is Com1 "max potential?"
    Both teams sit in opposite quads and build wwks/def for 220 days with a total of like 10 ops all server.
    I really thought com1 was a good server/competetive but holy cow what a disapointment.

Unfortunately, this is how game's won. By wwks and grabbing arties. That's why only in com1 and in finals you'd see such extensive artifacts planning (not even in qualifications - I remember UD lying around in a 2x server for 6 hours in .com qualifiers.... when in com1 all uniques vanish under 3-4 hours in 1x) How many other servers you get to see where both sides grab the Unique Arties of each other's quadrant? Or such planning for small arties?

and well, wwks' kinda obvious. At this point, servers are all about how much def you can put in ww and how many wwks. At least from popping in skype from time to time i do believe SGR did have enough ops to keep players active. But due to lack of Villains ops, a lot of SGR def players went afk to inactive. Including our SH holder. So, yeah - it's killing the game. Another factor to add on the continuous bugs of TG which is making players quit Legends.

Sorry, this is just the dumbest statement I've seen on these forums and I had to point it out.

Its basically saying "Since I wasn't attacked, you basically attacked nobody ever". And that idiotic mindset is based on a preconceived notion of how you think an enemy op should be run? Do you not realize we noticed the account early on and saw that beyond raid score, it wasn't performing well... at anything? It is easy to track pop, and its easy to assume massive raid losses.(I lost 18.6k total EI from spikes this round)Everything has a cost/benefit ratio, and anomander account was "feeder Ops on day 220" levels of low on our charts.

Also, I don't think pre-requisite means what you think it means...

Hmmm.... you find that dumb? Perhaps you're not an OC or you're a wannabe OC whose trying to engage in talks with one? I can write an entire lecture why "prerequisite" of any real ops is a zero fake launch against Anomander - and if you can't think of one, ask your DC who carries you every server to explain it to you.

also, prerequisite = necessary, required as a prior condition.

I think better of SGR players than you can imagine. What I don't like and don't respect is some representative and leader hypocrisy and refuse to take responsability. You play as dirt as we do, if not more, just you don't admit.

When did that happen? Last time I was here, Vices kept defending their tactics under team play while I kept saying that everyone cheats and this year SGR also have a some tech users... Even last year me, mads and Obi all agreed that wolf had techs and it's not fair game while Vices kept mud slinging at him and defending each and every wwk of theirs under team play... (Though I did defend wolf on one thing and put him above vices that besides having techs, he used to feed all his hammer himself and provided for more than 75% of his own trainers usage post arties, he had the 2nd biggest farlmist after Investors on the server. He would raid his techs for extra trainers queue. I even said a few times to him that he had no need for techs at one point, but it's just his habit).

Besides, which SGR leader even talks in this forums besides me who showed up after server finished? Marduk does not spam and only addresses bug related stuffs >_< Please realize that Batman is a forums troll and not a leader or a representative of SGR just like your shadow and luckily for us he's on our side (or maybe TEN's? still have no idea who's on that forum acc). But then he's at least kept the forums interested a bit for you, otherwise it'd just be all of you talking to each other only.

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

Post was edited 2 times, last by fnx ().

• Now, this is a pretty solid proof that Gal Gadot was planned all along

That's makes a lot of sense. Just La mala told she stepped in very late... and at that point I didnt understood anymore. We thought Gal Gadot as WW holder since day 15 or something, the only teut in the neighbouthood.

As well as it makes sense you as WW holder.
    What does not make sense (but it is my opinion) is the setting WWK/WW. Well Anomander/Gal Gadot and co prove it does not work.

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

fnx wrote:

• What does not make sense (but it is my opinion) is the setting WWK/WW. Well Anomander/Gal Gadot and co prove it does not work.

Would've worked. I had some very cool plans about a very fun and nice setup. But life's a bitch. You can see my activity. Though I did design a nice off tool for SGR which nobody used (but as an OC, i know it's got everything one needs). Was about to make it public, but a dual said she's liking it so she can monopolize it for now.

• That's why only in com1 and in finals you'd see such extensive artifacts planning

lol don't speak about things you have no clue about
    Cata villages and proper planning for arts is something used on swedish servers since arts got released, same thing on several other domains no idea what you're talking about.

How many other servers you get to see where both sides grab the Unique Arties of each other's quadrant? Or such planning for small arties?

Can only speak of own experience and i've seen it every swedish server i've played for the last 4-5 years.
    I'm sure other domains also has it.

• lol don't speak about things you have no clue about
    Cata villages and proper planning for arts is something used on swedish servers since arts got released, same thing on several other domains no idea what you're talking about.

There's one major difference I suppose, on Russian, Swedish and all local servers, there's no farms. There's no other ways to raise wwks. Those who know how to cheat will utilize setups for the arties. Happens by all quads I believe. But on a .com server and finals, where it's a mix of a lot of fair players and fair raiding alternative is possible due to larger player base - a toxicity gets created. I suppose that's the problem here for a lot of players who join com1. They hate the environment and mud-slinging.

• There's one major difference I suppose, on Russian, Swedish and all local servers, there's no farms. There's no other ways to raise wwks. Those who know how to cheat will utilize setups for the arties. Happens by all quads I believe. But on a .com server and finals, where it's a mix of a lot of fair players and fair raiding alternative is possible due to larger player base - a toxicity gets created. I suppose that's the problem here for a lot of players who join com1. They hate the environment and mud-slinging.

You spoke about art planning, how is WWKs and farms or toxicity relevant?

• You spoke about art planning, how is WWKs and farms or toxicity relevant?

Oh wait, when I edited my message and re-quoted, i copied the wrong quote. I edit my original message so that you can see what I was trying to reply to. Anyways, here's the message from which you quoted the art-planning:

It's not that com1's toxic, it's more like the ww servers are toxic when played to its max potential (com1 + finals) since TG refuses to clearly define that 1.1 rule of "Accounts playing solely for benefits of others" which can easily be looped around by having the accounts make some defense while doing exactly that

Hope that now the messages are making sense. That wrong quote by me earlier was confusing. I was talking about toxicity originally from where you just quoted art-planning and took the discussion towards Swedish servers. One week's a long time, so I suppose you forgot what original discussion was about. And this might be my message for this week. By next week maybe all of these are archived. So, good luck to all in next servers in case anyways.