Anomander Rake: The Invincible WWK

🔥 Vote your LOT2020 candidate 🔥
The voting phase ends, Sunday, March 1st at 23:59 GMT+1. ➡️ TO THE SURVEY ⬅️

• I rather think about how you felt when you could not even feed 4 million def the day we scouted you with zero crop thrice.

There were real big starvation. several anvils lost ALOT

Godz | WILD | Ruthless | SGR ... and still Noob. (Seal)

Did you know? Seals are found in most waters of the world, mainly in the Arctic and Antarctica but also in some areas of the tropics.

• All that writining about a garbage hammer. Besides its nice to see SGR and TEN attacking each other.:D

Useless SGR leaders blaming TEN people for their own incompetence. At least those guys had ba*** to plan good OPs on us unlike you who just hide behind them and share their arties and then backstab them.

Ohh and getting ghosted is still better than some of the other shit SGR did last time so go cry to your mama.

• This post is so cringe. I can see creating it if there was actually something to brag about... but it is like "Look at how much work we put into doing nothing. Now tell me I'm pretty!"

Imagine how we felt when your friend Tinky made that little post and screamed cheaters. I see it's deleted now. I guess mods decided that it didn't contain the proof you claimed you had. Tinky, thank you again for pointing out publicly the absurdity of this server <3

That's fine too. We are all free to think whatever we want.

Even when everything is explained to us.

Send my love to Tinky. He's been awfully quiet lately. This server would have had a much different ending without him.

Why are you so obsessed with me? There seems to be a lot of salt after getting your ass handed to you this round.

EDITED

Also, I'm a mom of three with a full time job who ran a solo account that had a 130k EI ghost hammer that crippled your biggest WWR. GG.

Also, entire vices skype agrees that TEN was hands down a more formidable opponent than SGR.

• Viper87 Thanks for taking the time to write this up. Your account and team were impressive.

As you suspected VICES replies to your post are lame to say it kindly.

WILD: Always Ready, Already Loyal, Always WILD!

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack"

• Why are you so obsessed with me?

Obsessed is a bit strong word. :S Just wanted to thank you because you helped us so much in realizing the server situation, but you disappeared. Good to have you back.

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

Post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: reference to deleted post ().

• All that writining about a garbage hammer. Besides its nice to see SGR and TEN attacking each other.:D

Useless SGR leaders blaming TEN people for their own incompetence. At least those guys had ba*** to plan good OPs on us unlike you who just hide behind them and share their arties and then backstab them.

Ohh and getting ghosted is still better than some of the other shit SGR did last time so go cry to your mama.

just gtfo dude. you guys never did any OPs and that's why no one wants to play against you. same bs 2 rounds in a row. enjoy your victory that has 0 value to anyone outside of your team.

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

The Stranger | GOATS | com1 2014

SuperAidMinion | WILD | com5 2014

OswaldCobblepot | SGR | com1 2016-2017

Random Variable | SGR | com1 2018 + many other servers

aka. Valt

• A Roman EC WWK needs 75 mil resources to train on all buildings on trainers for a week without considering the troop upkeep.

You really need to work on the calculation part It's takes 57.3m n not 75m ?(

Vices strategy was to bore the anvils, making them delete, do 1 OP after 150 days and call themselves the best attackers. It is a valid strategy, it worked, alot of anvils deleted or starved troops, and people got careless and just started other servers wanting to stop this one.

mate we did like 4-5 alliance wide and 4-5 small ones with with a small group of players ... so if i calculate by your logic i.e 1 op/150 day this server would have lasted for 3+ years ? you really need to work on your calculation skills :/

The amount of ghosting was impressive; however it is because of 3 main factors:
    Friendly backstabbing...Cheeeeeeeers !

So you are saying tiberius and Geko was spy ? or like always you will blame poor Ten's boys ;(...

People got careless and lazy. I am not defending them, but that is a fact

Just an advice learn to praise someone efforts instead of finding random excuses :|....

I need to give a special thanks for TEN leaders. Without you, Vices wouldn't have won THAT easily. Their only aim this server was to slow SGR down and did a great job at it. After lots of rants and begs from tonz for SGR not to go after their quad artis, they lost all to Vices.

Your statement and your team statement contradict themselves :wall: at start you guys said it's not a premade meta you guys joined hands after artifact based on server situation ... now you're saying SGR didn't tried for SE arti bcoz tonz asked you to do so will you do the same with sw/nw artis if someone from Vices /lowlands asked ? Please stick to one thing ....

And after all, they just left like they had nothing to do with the mess they created. I won't go into all the details and all the lying and selfish decisions

Classic Sgr blaming everyone else but not accepting there own mistakes :mirror: ....

Is that why you stored catas and rams at the secondary WW with no support villages around it and you needed to supply it with approximately 400k crop/hr by merchants? Yes, we have scouting of that 2nd WW and afterwards. You removed the troops before writing that lame forum post that means nothing.

As I said Please stick to one thing stop hopping around in 2 boat, you will end up sinking both ... there is like 8-9 big account nearby gz and 3 top 10 raiders Ericsucks,Raskolnikov,Tasmanian devil .. how hard is to supply 25% crop ? (ud+ww) ... or you meant to say it's very tough then is that mean you had external help too(other than the 2 account you mentioned ) in order feed n que your 1m hammer without diet or anything ... bcoz if 3 account can feed that much y can't 8-9 account + couple of raiders feed with all those effects please explain :popcorn:

For a group that has ADMITTED spikings, hacking, foul play and backstabbing, you expect the whole community to believe that you were -3mil per hour

Did you forget to mention mind control , kidnapping , torture etc ? these words really looks cool in a big useless post like yours :thumbsup:

A 0 pop WWK. Since vices never attempted at that task, we had to do it ourselves.

Why on earth we will ever try to do it ? you can't chief it , can't 0 pop it ... Sgr oc sure likes to pick useless targets but sorry we ain't like them :sleeping:

I do not know how SGR made the WWk hit plans but seemed haphazard to me.

Let me give you a simple HINT: someone in there wanted to reach 1m before landing ... hope you guess correctly 8o

good job on losing all your recruits which at the start of the server looked very promising.

losing recruit ? We started with n Vices still have 204 accounts where's Supermeta no. reduced to 404 account from 577 account clearly shows who is loosing their player base ...talk on facts n numbers instead of spreading some random rumors then again after reading your post looks like numbers was never your stronghold .... tbh accept n learn from mistake instead of being a sore loser might help you in future servers :yy:

• Well done on your impressive hammer.

In saying that...we see the blatant self-jerking, misinformation, whining and hypocrisy that we are all too familiar with.

It seems quite sad to me that while you have acknowledged the amount of ghosting was impressive, you have then decided to then go on to list a bunch of excuses that discredits the work and effort of the people involved. Similar issue with the OPs and WW, there was clearly more than one and you seem very keen on downplaying the effort/commitment of those involved to produce the OPs (a lot had very low splat rates) and feed the WW.

But SGR complaining about VICES (and vice-versa) is nothing new...

However it seems particularly distasteful to trash-talk TEN's leaders, your supposed allies. I cannot speak highly of Tonzo, but I know for a fact that many in TEN are reasonable, competent and certainly don't deserve your words especially considering they stepped up and did their best given a very sh**ty situation. To highlight their shortcomings and gloss over your own...just a bit rude really.

• please look in the mirror or at least shut up and don't mention it.

I love this one. Its incredible the lack of self-awareness you have. You have spent time and effort making an essay...when you really should've just read this and listened to your own advice.

• No what caused most of TEN and lowlands to delete was the endless nonsense from all sides about cheating, when everyone cheats. The environment was so toxic that it just wasnt fun for far too many of my allies. So instead of a solid fight what you ended up with is a skeleton crew trying to run a really big ship. However, I give credit to vices for be such formidable opponents. Truly well done, and well earned, yall came to win, and you did. I just wanted TEN to go out with something like dignity.

• No what caused most of TEN and lowlands to delete was the endless nonsense from all sides about cheating, when everyone cheats. The environment was so toxic that it just wasnt fun for far too many of my allies. So instead of a solid fight what you ended up with is a skeleton crew trying to run a really big ship. However, I give credit to vices for be such formidable opponents. Truly well done, and well earned, yall came to win, and you did. I just wanted TEN to go out with something like dignity.

I do think you can go out from this server with dignity. And yes the server was too heated from every parts. Like last round.

We came here to win? Probably yes, nothing was sure at the beginning.

There is something I'm certain of: this round we had a wonderful, "environment" in alliance. With no toxicity in chats, no dramas and so on. And this matters a lot for me and my team :)

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Symphaty for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

Idk how you have turned to the side of "well done" for having millions of multies and ruining the experience for anyone playing against them. It's an easy, almost handed over victory which deserves no credit imho. Idk how you could think otherwise.

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

The Stranger | GOATS | com1 2014

SuperAidMinion | WILD | com5 2014

OswaldCobblepot | SGR | com1 2016-2017

Random Variable | SGR | com1 2018 + many other servers

aka. Valt

• Idk how you have turned to the side of "well done" for having millions of multies and ruining the experience for anyone playing against them. It's an easy, almost handed over victory which deserves no credit imho. Idk how you could think otherwise.

He thinks that because he have a brain. Not a pile of garbage like you have inside your head.

We did not do OPs? Ok then. You can gloat on the fact that you were not able to see out hammers land. Ohh hold on....

I understand why. Because your DCs are a potato.

This is the problem though Snake, all I have seen from LL and many TEN guys were the constant complaining about Anomander account (while in fact, it was no different than any other numerous Vices accounts that got boosted), yet you are saying that endless non-sense about cheating was the reason people stopped playing. It seems like a self-fulfilling thing at the end of the day. It seemed like some of your members in your group were extremely bothered by the cheating and some others were annoyed that others were bothered. Tonzo's ragequit and TG's bugs didn't help either. I salute you, Electric Avenue and my man Grim for sticking till the end and trying your best.

Let me take this opportunity to tell a few more things.

I would say, things were chill in SGR except the first few weeks. After the toxic people were eliminated from the alliance, it was never really depressive or upsetting, as usual with full of seal spams. People were just happy to play together. The team was much weaker compared to the last round and the alliance with TEN couldn't really be established whatsoever which at the end of the day costed the server. Props to Mazzi, Saku and Robert for trying their best. It was an uphill battle from the very beginning.

And congrats to Vices for winning the server. They were stronger than the last time, at least in terms of organization. I do not want to take away anything from the win. For the future reference, alliances have to perform MUCH during the arties time. No matter with the shady stuff with accounts created under BP, alliances should be prepared against it in the next servers. It is not acceptable to see one quad grabbing 5/6 small trainers and 4/6 small diets from the get go. Although I was away for the most of the server, my personal favorite accounts were Raskolnikov and Trojan Horse. LukeHaines_COM did a great job to lead the alliance, run the WW, maintained great defense numbers and a good OP hammer. Trojan was a great defender against our OPs, centrally located to reach out to multiple locations with druids. It was similar to Tasty Tea last round who caused a lot of troubles. His ghosts were also impactful.

I know that the debates got heated and I know that I contributed to littering this forum at times. Personally, I want to ask your pardon if I created too much of a hassle in the forum wars or offended anyone. It is the best I could do with the limited time I had to play this game in this round, except one or two months I tried to help with ops, responded to some defense calls and collected reports. I tried to keep my criticisms within the borders of the game but if it was out of the line at times, I apologize. Except for a few inappropriate things said related to personal life, I do not hold any grudges and consider most as friends.

Thanks and see you in the next servers,
    Obi

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• my personal favorite accounts were Raskolnikov and Trojan Horse.

I dont know if I deserve to be mentioned in the same line with Raskolnikov, which was the most impressive account ive ever seen, but I thank you for the honorable mention. (tasty tea was indeed the inspiration for our account)

• Also, another special thanks to Close2insane. He probably reported us more than Vices did. Just because you don't know how to create a farmlist, that doesn't mean you should report the players that are better than you. If you need help with farmlisting, I will be glad to help you.

No problem. Are you still upset I made a report about Lady winter defending us when you could freely farm her?

You see, I was top farmer all the time without having 2 other free farm accounts, so yeah, for me you are just a little cheater with nothing accomplished.

We did more as you, with just a dual account, so please stay in your own little world were you are the best player. In the meantime, we will keep playing without help of cousins, proxies or any of the kind.

Cheers.

Also known as:

bart3097 (pre-2009, s4.nl 2018)

-Noir- (s6.nl 2010)

B&B (s3.nl 2018)

Close2insane (s1.com 2019)

• Their is truth i used the propoganda to rally people best i could, once it became obvious that TEN was never going to have enough WWK/Rs to make an independant go at it, we had no choice but to ally with SGR to give our people the best chance we could.

• No problem. Are you still upset I made a report about Lady winter defending us when you could freely farm her?

You see, I was top farmer all the time without having 2 other free farm accounts, so yeah, for me you are just a little cheater with nothing accomplished.

Cheers.

It stored resources in 2 main villages. Obviously those will overflow quickly. So our cousins were helping us offload resources. Anomander villages were constantly raided out to take the resources and avoid overflows.

No One and Lady Winter each took from Anomander and stored between 30 and 40 mils of resources per week.

Once Artis were captured and ST was taken, Anomander raided back those resources to push for trainer usage which is why there was a big surge of raid amount appearing in top 10 raiders.