Anomander Rake: The Invincible WWK

• He thinks that because he have a brain. Not a pile of garbage like you have inside your head.

We did not do OPs? Ok then. You can gloat on the fact that you were not able to see out hammers land. Ohh hold on....

I understand why. Because your DCs are a potato.

LOL dude you made a mistake there trying to beat me with reason. I guess no one has seen that happen here lately.

If you call OPs of 5 hammers "meta-wide" then cool. congratz for earning noob rank. If you think dodging the critique of having a million techs with a shrug then congratz, you are a garbage person ruining the game for hundreds of players. Choose the one which pleases you and your team more.

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

The Stranger | GOATS | com1 2014

SuperAidMinion | WILD | com5 2014

OswaldCobblepot | SGR | com1 2016-2017

Random Variable | SGR | com1 2018 + many other servers

aka. Valt

• I just wanted TEN to go out with something like dignity.

TEN goes out with dignity. Vices go out with victory and the best team play and planning I have ever seen. Personally I am in awe of Luke and Cris. Same for Amar and his ghosters. The whole def team is still making me hold my breath, from the first encounter. As an anvil player I really appreciate the beauty of that endlessly solid wall. Am grateful for the opportunity to meet them. It has been an experience :* In the same way I admire the TEN hammer machine, every time we took out a few, new took their place. There is no shame in loosing against skills, and you made us work for it <3 Thankfully our hammers did match the defense side of Vices and we could sail to victory 200 against 700. Don´t think anyone missed the work TEN put into the pot to make us enjoy the server <3 Thank you Vices and Thank you TEN for an amazing server <3<3

"Why do I feel like a pre-kindergarten classroom is better behaved than this thread? Is it because it is?" playingwithfire 03.08. '19

• you guys never did any OPs and that's why no one wants to play against you. same bs 2 rounds in a row. enjoy your victory that has 0 value to anyone outside of your team.

Last year - "You lost because you didn't do OPs."

This year - "You won because you didn't do OPs."

10/10 logic.

Harsh truth is, Op hammers and defense were all we needed to win this server. OPs took a large amount of arties mid-game and then proceeded to zero your WWs end-game. There were many successful ghosts, and huge WWR/WWKs, but supermeta WWKs were lacking and did minimal damage. Our defense team did amazing and deserve the honors. <3

• LOL dude you made a mistake there trying to beat me with reason. I guess no one has seen that happen here lately.

If you call OPs of 5 hammers "meta-wide" then cool. congratz for earning noob rank. If you think dodging the critique of having a million techs with a shrug then congratz, you are a garbage person ruining the game for hundreds of players. Choose the one which pleases you and your team more.

all travian servers together wont have a million accounts at any given time. So unless you have links to all the million techs we used just can it.

And i agree its useless to beat you with a reason. You are way too dumb to understand it.

• You are wrong tinky. Taking arties or hitting cap does not come under OP catagory.

Sgr op catagory is hitting feeders till last day of the server. A player called Titus tried to hit 39 villages of Criminal minds on last day. What an amazing OP that was...!! Killed 46k def of rank 2 defender for just 140k lost offense...*clap*

• Also very cool of FNX to clear UB then quits, you are the MVP

Dear, don't just throw in my name when everyone knows I quit after all those spikes and TG never agreed to listen to us. That was at least 2 months to 70 days before the arties. And I am pretty sure you'd feel my presence if i was there during the arties. I won't disagree with your last sentence though. I agree SGR's bad defeat was cause of my disappearance. However, they didn't agree to quit with me when lowlands suggested to us on mass deletions as a riot against TG - so whatever. But I'm sorry towards some specific players like specially ice;( for carrying my burden. And my teammates for sticking to the server.

Not the first time we see a one village WWk or a 3 village off account though, nothing new already seen since T3.6. Reason for doing it of course was moral bonus, now vanished in case of keeping an artefact

Cris, you're a lot more intelligent than to think that we'd play an account with 3 villages for the morale bonus and torture our lives with spreading duals among 3 accounts when we could've spent a chiller life by training passive anvils and spreading duals and cross-sit all on one account and run a full account raiding wwk. (I'm saying "we" - but "I" didn't contribute in the end).

With this server, the aim of Anomander Rake was to tell TG how messed up this system of "real account Friends can help friends" is when done with "Offensive troops". So with the help of "real players on accounts" we planned to have a wwk that cannot be zeroed or chiefed. If you had made an ops ever - which it seems you didn't - and if you claim that you did, I'd say the pre-requisite of such an op is a zeroing op fake on Anomander (since you think it's for morale bonus) then you'd have noticed that Anomander will lose all its villages and left with 1 village (Based on GT - the first time this happened was 10 days ago, on 8th oct. Which suggests that there was one proper ops). And based on game rules, you can't make the last village disappear after zeroing or chief it. We really thought that was fairly obvious - but it seems we again overestimated the intelligence of a lot of players.

All in all, there's no better time for the rest of the players to quit either. WW servers are messed up - Villains and finals players been showing it in past, and Anomander just took that one step further. It's not that com1's toxic, it's more like the ww servers are toxic when played to its max potential (com1 + finals) since TG refuses to clearly define that 1.1 rule of "Accounts playing solely for benefits of others" which can easily be looped around by having the accounts make some defense while doing exactly that. However, I also do like that TG has been taking the right steps of listening to community and adding a lot of stuffs for new strategy, but this piece of EDITED requires re-programming from scratch to make the good ideas work since at this point every new idea breaks 10 of the old ones.

Also to villains: Good job on the wonder. 6.5M pre-plans is impressive. People seem to be overlooking some stuffs here. Whether the bug's abused or not, supplying that def pre-plans is the challenge with all the ww hammers and artifacts to protect too. Feeding is easy and often it just happens.

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: removed swear ().

• If you had made an ops ever - which it seems you didn't - and if you claim that you did,

Villains ran some OPs. On TEN though, not SGR. Can't blame them much though, since they were getting artefacts and such with low losses and low risk. Still sad that they decided not to battle it out properly with SGR.

(Based on GT - the first time this happened was 10 days ago, on 8th oct. Which suggests that there was one proper ops).

No OP, they just decided to do it anyway after TG's rollback screw-up.

However, I also do like that TG has been taking the right steps of listening to community

Sure, but also listening to the tourney and tech community. Rule 1.1 will be gone, and TG don't intend to limit techs in any way or form.

• We really thought that was fairly obvious - but it seems we again overestimated the intelligence of a lot of players.

it wasnt "fairly" obvious, it was very obvious.

As Cris said, it's not the first time someone does this arabs abuses this kind of broken mechanics every finals with several WWKs.
    Difference is they dont do a forum thread and try to convince people they are morale highgrounds beacuse they raid their techs instead of parking in them.

it's more like the ww servers are toxic when played to its max potential (com1 + finals)

How is Com1 "max potential?"
    Both teams sit in opposite quads and build wwks/def for 220 days with a total of like 10 ops all server.
    I really thought com1 was a good server/competetive but holy cow what a disapointment.

Both teams VICES & SGR/TEN plays this boring kind of travian even if SGR to some extent try to make OPs even if it's hitting feeders day 220.

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)

Post was edited 1 time, last by Loffe ().

• I really thought com1 was a good server/competetive but holy cow what a disapointment.

Both teams VICES & SGR/TEN plays this boring kind of travian even if SGR to some extent try to make OPs even if it's hitting feeders day 220.

Agree with you 100% it's a buzz kill for the common player that wants a hair raising war game experience throughout the server, not just SIM city and playing supply on demand. On com1 you don't end up seeing red swords or anything major for the majority of the server unless your a top tier accnt or hold an important arti but even then :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• All in all, there's no better time for the rest of the players to quit either. WW servers are messed up - Villains and finals players been showing it in past, and Anomander just took that one step further.

That's why I was grinning everytime I saw a post complaining about Anomander as it was a proof for me that people were actually realizing why the current mechanics can be abused and why it is a problem. I have been trying to explain it for a good year in com servers now but all in vain - people needed to see it from first hand experience why there is a need to be a change. To me the real impact of Anomander does not matter at all, all the crying and this post will hopeful help put things into a perspective or else, be ready to see much more Anomanders in the following servers. It is not a rocket science either, a small group can easily pull a few Anomanders and make the rest of the server hate life.

Feeding is easy and often it just happens.

Completely agreed. People generally underestimate how much they can feed. Apart from the arties too, most accounts are underutilized in building defense with the fear of starvation. Things just work out.

it wasnt "fairly" obvious, it was very obvious.

As Cris said,

But it wasnt obvious to Chris as she thought it was for morale bonus?

:thumbsup: I agree. Sure it takes some planning and dedicated players, but I never considered growing massive WWks in boonies or hitting raid button every 5 minutes a skill in travian. The only impressive thing I have seen in Vices were their consistent defense coordination. About Ops in SGR, the quality of OP players matter here... SGR never had reliable launchers. I am not defending feeder hits at day 220 (I have never planned a feeder hit apart from mass WW feeder/NPC village hits) but it was inevitable at times. I think mads and I managed to do best with what we had last round (10 ops in 12 weeks) and this round Grim and Robert put a lot of effort but was definitely not enough. I think TEN has the offensive potential and used a really tiny but this round their effectiveness was exacerbated by TEN's lack of defense organization.

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• To me the real impact of Anomander does not matter at all, all the crying and this post will hopeful help put things into a perspective or else, be ready to see much more Anomanders in the following servers. It is not a rocket science either, a small group can easily pull a few Anomanders and make the rest of the server hate life.

Exactly. The idea behind the account was to test the boundaries of TG, not to make the record breaking WWK or whatever. Most of the duals already have that in their travian career, so not much of an incentive (shrugs). Anomander was supposed to stir things up and I'd say it did a hell of a job. Literally everybody talked about it. And many used everything they could think of to take us down. Everything - except actually trying to attack ;) Which kind of proves that it is invincible. When the server started, the idea was to see how long can this kind of account last. I guess the answer is: long. And we did a decent job with the wwk numbers too, considering the circumstances. And you can say "meh, we saw that before" until you are blue in the face, that doesn't change the fact that we received tons, and I mean TONS of messages regarding the account. And all we could respond at that time was, you'll have to wait until our job on the server is done. Therefore, this forum post. Not to boast about achievements (or failures:S), but to explain what was going on to those who wrote to us and wanted to read.

they raid their techs instead of parking in them.

The only difference here is that they raid techs and Anomander raided the whole server. But go on, believe or keep repeating whatever makes you feel better.

But it wasnt obvious to Chris as she thought it was for morale bonus?

^^

How is Com1 "max potential?"

Both teams sit in opposite quads and build wwks/def for 220 days with a total of like 10 ops all server.
    I really thought com1 was a good server/competetive but holy cow what a disapointment.

Both teams VICES & SGR/TEN plays this boring kind of travian...

This.

Com1 has the reputation of being the most competitive of all com servers. And it is true. That doesn't make it interesting, though. After years of break from travian, I decided to check it out again 2-3 years ago. Moved from server to server. Played with various teams. Really pushed myself to overcome my "noobness" with the idea that it will make my gaming experience better. Conclusion: although maybe naive, noobs are actually having more fun and still trying to play the game. Unlike the big guys, who are willing to sit through the whole round just to have the best report or screenshot and don't want to risk any losses for that. Especially when playing against each other.

The most action you'll see, in my opinion, is if you opt for special servers like PTP, but the amount of gold needed to keep your game competitive there is absurd.

SIDE NOTE: I can's speak about Finals. Never went there. Nor plan to :)

So, after everything I've seen and tried here, and with the amount of errors in the game itself, I believe it's time to forget about Travian again. Maybe I come back in a few years to check if it's still there and how it looks. And enjoy my innocent noobness again. But at this point, it's just not worth investing time and money in this game.

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• fnx I never said you did it for moral bonus, I said in the past I saw people building 2-3 village off account for moral bonus (to use moral bonus in case of incoming and to not face moral bonus during OPs). Moral bonus never worked on WW attack, and from one of the last update does not work in attacking village with arties. Me and Luke wonder a bit about your reason to do such an account, I'm a bit bitchy and I thougt there should have been some selfish reason.

Of course it will work perfecty in case of chiefing/zeroing (I rememeber a friend of mine in a t3.6 server ending with his WWk still alive with only one village with pop 60 after a real train on him). So why should we do an attempt to attack Anomander?

The question is a different one: how much a demanding account like Anomander impact on the WW feeding? why did you settle so close to your main WW? Wasn't better to place Anomander, No one and Lady winter somewhere else and put on LW and None croppers accounts to properly feed WW?

And, but this is my curiosity, why waiting for Anomander to reach 1 million crop consumption to send against our WW (that was at 93), why do not send to a lower lvl?

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Sympathy for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

Post was edited 2 times, last by cris@ ().

• How is Com1 "max potential?"

After Obi and I took over OCing last round, we did 10 OPs in about 80 days, while Villains did 1 in the entirety of the server - so small props to Villains for taking that number from 1 to 4-5(?) this round :P

But well, as you say, especially Villains still play this incredibly boring style of travian - sim WWKs and def in boonies, and hardly do anything else, except for ghosting (which they have done well both rounds, but again... I feel ghosting shouldn't be your primary offensive action) - and people on both sides quit over it. I do hope that Villains will continue working on the offensive side, and not just revert to full on simming like last round. Though, let's be realistic, Villians is a mega-meta with 200 players, and they could just do their simming style against any other .com team than SGR (SGR at full power, not like this round and then SGR would probably still need to ally with at least one of the other quads) (except CWL, but CWL won't play against Villains) and win without lifting a finger. Perhaps Villains should learn from CWL/Goats and decrease the number of accounts drastically, to at least have some challenge if they play again without somehow finding a team with as many pre-made accounts and as heavy gold spending.

and try to convince people they are morale highgrounds beacuse they raid their techs instead of parking in them.

They were used for storing res, raided from the entire map, not for their res production. Since you can't store the needed res in a 3 village account.

• The question is a different one: how much a demanding account like Anomander impact on the WW feeding? why did you settle so close to your main WW? Wasn't better to place Anomander, No one and Lady winter somewhere else and put on LW and None croppers accounts to properly feed WW?

And, but this is my curiosity, why waiting for Anomander to reach 1 million crop consumption to send against our WW (that was at 93), why do not send to a lower lvl?

Until fnx decides to show up again, I'll try to give rough idea about these details and hope both of you will forgive me for meddling in your conversation.

Anomander settled so close to WW, just like No One and Lady Winter, because Gal Gadot was part of the original set up. The idea was to help support WW. WWK was never the primary goal. But people left, for various reasons and those who remained decided that they just can't cover WW madness too. But we offered full support to the new ww holder. That is when Ice stepped in and took over WW. How troublesome was Anomander for supporting WW is probably the question for her. I can only say that my dual showed me what the next level of selflessness looks like.

About launching and waiting for Anomander to reach 1 mil: We never asked for launching to be postponed, especially not because of 1mil. On the contrary, we asked to launch as soon as possible because we could't wait to finish server. But also said we will wait for the orders. When they arrived, we launched. Our queues kept running until the last second of the server. Maybe they are still there in limbo.

I sincerely hope that this will appease your curiosity until more detailed explanation arrives.

• Until fnx decides to show up again, I'll try to give rough idea about these details and hope both of you will forgive me for meddling in your conversation.

Anomander settled so close to WW, just like No One and Lady Winter, because Gal Gadot was part of the original set up. The idea was to help support WW. WWK was never the primary goal. But people left, for various reasons and those who remained decided that they just can't cover WW madness too. But we offered full support to the new ww holder. That is when Ice stepped in and took over WW. How troublesome was Anomander for supporting WW is probably the question for her. I can only say that my dual showed me what the next level of selflessness looks like.

About launching and waiting for Anomander to reach 1 mil: We never asked for launching to be postponed, especially not because of 1mil. On the contrary, we asked to launch as soon as possible because we could't wait to finish server. But also said we will wait for the orders. When they arrived, we launched. Our queues kept running until the last second of the server. Maybe they are still there in limbo.

I sincerely hope that this will appease your curiosity until more detailed explanation arrives.

Thanks to the SGR folks for recognizing that I stepped in to try to salvage the WW situation for the alliance. Unfortunately, I couldn't foresee being gone for 2 months prior to plan release. I simmed the account in preparation for holding and nothing else really. Playing with the Anomandar team was definitely the highlight of the server for me.

Saku <3<3<3 that I got to play Travian with you again.

WILD: Always Ready, Already Loyal, Always WILD!

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack"

• because Gal Gadot was part of the original set up

That's really puzzling me... so original set up was Anomander with Gal Gadot + Lady Winter + No One to build a non chiefable WWk and run a WW? Or Tonzo was supposed to be the origina WW holder?

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

fnx wrote:

• I don't see anything puzzling there. More people were supposed to be involved but they changed their mind along the way. And I never met Tonzo, so no idea how he ended up in this story.

• I don't see anything puzzling there. More people were supposed to be involved but they changed their mind along the way. And I never met Tonzo, so no idea how he ended up in this story.

Care to explain better?

You mean SGR end game strategy was all on Anomander (in this case I smell some selfishness :D) ? I mean

anomander the unchiefable wwk and his support account (gal gadot + Lady Winter + No One) supposed to be the WW holder and WW main feeder (as well as support account for Anomander)

or a different account was supposed to be the WW holder?

In this case what account was supposed to be the WW holder? a SGR one (but all the village settled around WW belong to one of the Anomander supports) or you had a deal with TEN and Tonz before ragequitting was supposed to take the 100|100 WW as they did last round?

I'm asking about Tonz because before quitting he bragged about building 2 (or 3) WW at 100 this round too :)

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

fnx wrote:

Post was edited 2 times, last by cris@ ().

• Until fnx decides to show up again, I'll try to give rough idea about these details and hope both of you will forgive me for meddling in your conversation.

I guess I wasn't of too much help. Or you need to go through your notes again. We don't seem to speak the same language. Or just wait for fnx (grab a book - a BIG book while waiting.)

I can't help you with politics since I couldn't care less about alliance/server politics and I wasn't paying attention to that.

I'm asking about Tonz because before quitting he bragged about building 2 (or 3) WW at 100 this round too :)

I never met Tonz. Never spoke to Tonz. And from what I've seen so far, bragging is his best skill. But you know him better. So it's up to you to choose who's story you'll believe. You asked questions and keep trying to transfer the blame of being selfish on Anomander. For a moment I thought there's someone in Vices willing and capable of reasonable and open conversation so I tried to answer the best I can. My bad. We said all we had. People playing with us know how selfish we were or weren't. Good luck on your next server :)

• I guess I wasn't of too much help. Or you need to go through your notes again. We don't seem to speak the same language. Or just wait for fnx (grab a book - a BIG book while waiting.)

I can't help you with politics since I couldn't care less about alliance/server politics and I wasn't paying attention to that.

Ok please forget my question regarding TEN. So I can deduce SGR planned Anomander with his support account Gal Gadot+Lady Winter+No One to be unchiefabale account and ww support... Someone from SGR (no need to name it, someone who quit probably) should have been the WW holder. Do I understand correctly?

I will wait for fnx with a full set of book with pleasure.

You asked questions and keep trying to transfer the blame of being selfish on Anomander. For a moment I thought there's someone in Vices willing and capable of reasonable and open conversation so I tried to answer the best I can. My bad. We said all we had. People playing with us know how selfish we were or weren't. Good luck on your next server :)

we are discussing in a thread your dual open with title "Anomander Rake: The invicible WWk"... that contains in his first post a complete set of the usual garbage and lies we are used to hear from SGRs + a lot of trash talking against TEN and the whole world. Sorry for saying Anomander seems selfish, you personally didnt seems selfish to me. The account and at least one of your dual yes.

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

fnx wrote:

Post was edited 1 time, last by cris@ ().