Anomander Rake: The Invincible WWK

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • My post does not represent TEN point of view, but my own. I played bad and too bold. I did not support TEN 100% but a group of players in TEN and this ended up with a defeat. In a toxic competitive environment close to the toxicity and competition of the real life, even the smallest weakness in the links that form and unite a team can cause severe malfunction. We TEN lost not a server but a team. Sad but true.

  • Gal Gadot was in absolutely no way a support account for Anomander. I didn't even know who was on the Anomander account until plan release and got put in the same Skype rooms.


    Unlike half of Vices, I actually do play my account as it's own entity, not related or dependent on the accounts of others to further individual account goals.

    WILD: Always Ready, Already Loyal, Always WILD!

    "For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack"

  • Anomander settled so close to WW, just like No One and Lady Winter, because Gal Gadot was part of the original set up

    Gal Gadot was in absolutely no way a support account for Anomander. I didn't even know who was on the Anomander account until plan release and got put in the same Skype rooms.

    ohhhh

    Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game


    (Sympathy for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)


    fnx wrote:

    I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

  • Anomander settled so close to WW, just like No One and Lady Winter, because Gal Gadot was part of the original set up. The idea was to help support WW. WWK was never the primary goal.

    Selective quotting/reading is a great propaganda tool :thumbsup:

    "...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

    Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."


    ~That's a fine looking high horse~

    Post was edited 1 time, last by Ticker ().

  • So you mean you just at a certain point screw up the WW set up for 2 metas just to build an "invincible WWK"?

    Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game


    (Sympathy for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)


    fnx wrote:

    I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

  • Unlike half of Vices, I actually do play my account as it's own entity, not related or dependent on the accounts of others to further individual account goals.

    SGR == Saints :thumbsup:




    Soon,

    SGR be like " Those are not our troops, we dont use techs,we raid and make hammers, we play own accounts we honest, very honest, full legit."


    Keep Calm and Kill em all

    41zd+JgrvIL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

  • So you mean you just at a certain point screw up the WW set up for 2 metas just to build an "invincible WWK"?

    Yes! Yes! You finally got to your point.wbb.forum.travian.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/109934/

    For a group that can't stop talking about "team play" you sure have big problems with grasping this concept. Makes one wonder how selfish your wwks are. Or maybe you think Vices way is the only way :/

    "...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

    Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."


    ~That's a fine looking high horse~

  • If you had made an ops ever - which it seems you didn't - and if you claim that you did, I'd say the pre-requisite of such an op is a zeroing op fake on Anomander

    Sorry, this is just the dumbest statement I've seen on these forums and I had to point it out.

    Its basically saying "Since I wasn't attacked, you basically attacked nobody ever". And that idiotic mindset is based on a preconceived notion of how you think an enemy op should be run? Do you not realize we noticed the account early on and saw that beyond raid score, it wasn't performing well... at anything? It is easy to track pop, and its easy to assume massive raid losses.(I lost 18.6k total EI from spikes this round)Everything has a cost/benefit ratio, and anomander account was "feeder Ops on day 220" levels of low on our charts.


    Also, I don't think pre-requisite means what you think it means...

    Anomander settled so close to WW, just like No One and Lady Winter, because Gal Gadot was part of the original set up. The idea was to help support WW. WWK was never the primary goal. But people left, for various reasons and those who remained decided that they just can't cover WW madness too. But we offered full support to the new ww holder.

    So... a thread called "invincible WWK"... was never supposed to be a WWK... but was meant to help feed WW? And you keep saying since Vices never attacked it, it was a perfectly executed plan? Make up your mind...

  • Oh, you do have problems grasping it! Interesting.


    It was supposed to be WWK, but not necessarily a record breaking WWK. If we were obsessed with troop count as you are trying to spin this whole time, we would not be risking so much and raiding the whole map. We avoided only "inactives" close to Vices because they tend to be spiked more often than the rest. The fact that the server was so under raided helped massively with queuing and sharing resources with others. And after we unexpectedly got small diet close to the end, it became too easy.

    The fact that we never were attacked, never starved and managed to stay until the end proves that it's invincible.

    Another thing you can't seem to grasp is that not everything on the forum revolves around Vices. The post was made for everyone to read. For a group that keeps stressing that raiding isn't one of their interests, you guys are paying too much attention to a hard core raiding account that could not be of any help for your future plans.

    "...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

    Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."


    ~That's a fine looking high horse~

  • Did you actually read your dual thread? He uses it just to thow mud against us (and TEN's leader). So yes was made for everyone to read and read the baseless accusation your delusional dual did.

    Why is not possible for any of SGR forum activist to post something without accusing us of everything?

    We avoided only "inactives" close to Vices because they tend to be spiked more often than the rest

    I think this might have something to do with your SGR|Rest plant in our quad? Or for someone trying to kill our troops?

    Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game


    (Sympathy for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)


    fnx wrote:

    I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

  • Have you read any of the posts your team mates are posting? Or you think that you can throw mud at everyone and just expect them to play dead? Or you made yourself so cosy on the forum since most SGR members are refusing to even read the forum and simply can't deal with the actual discussion?

    "...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

    Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."


    ~That's a fine looking high horse~

  • Go through my posts... and go through let's say... Batman, whish, obi, la mala posts. Then we can talk about our posts Ah no, you dont' read all the mud your mates love to write.

    Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game


    (Sympathy for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)


    fnx wrote:

    I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

  • Or for someone trying to kill our troops?

    What troops? Your troops? Account appears on inactives list and gets scouted. If there are no troops, it gets raided. Sometimes it happens that troops show up later. Sh*** happens. You move on. I just said that it happened a lot more often close to Vices territory so we avoided them.

    "...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

    Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."


    ~That's a fine looking high horse~

  • Go through my posts... and go through let's say... Batman, whish, obi, la mala posts. Then we can talk about our posts Ah no, you dont' read all the mud your mates love to write.

    I don't read mud. Period.

    I'm forced to read it now since I'm personally affected. I have no intention on going through the whole forum. Are you actually trying to spin now that Vices are nice and kind and well-mannered angels? If you have time, check Tinky (always in my <3), Alcoholic Duck, Firestrike was it (?), and my apology to all whose names I forgot...

    "...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

    Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."


    ~That's a fine looking high horse~

  • Uhhhh? Not sure why you have Obi and I in there. I guess disagreeing with using techs = toxic in your eyes?

    Well Obi is throwing baseless accusation out of the blue since the beginning ... lighthearted of course. Re read your post too :)

    Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game


    (Sympathy for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)


    fnx wrote:

    I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

  • Well Obi is throwing baseless accusation out of the blue since the beginning ... lighthearted of course. Re read your post too :)

    Congrats on the win. Obviously a lot of organization went into it - way more than any other team on the server, so congrats are deserved. You would probably have had a high chance of winning, even if WWR/WWKs were done without techs, due to your organization in other departments and the lack of the same for the rest of the server.


    That said, I'm happy to not have played this server - you increased your number of tech WWKs (something I hate to see), TG had numerous screw-ups, and the server was perhaps even more toxic than last round. I'm sad to see, even now that the server is over, that certain individuals crap-talk the last OP and say that the rollback didn't matter - of course it didn't matter for the outcome, but it certainly matters for the efforts made by both teams - I am sure your WWKs would have liked to hit proper wonder def too.


    I think your decision to end the server instead of putting more pressure on TG was wrong, but I understand why you made the decision.

    I would say, things were chill in SGR except the first few weeks. After the toxic people were eliminated from the alliance, it was never really depressive or upsetting, as usual with full of seal spams. People were just happy to play together. The team was much weaker compared to the last round and the alliance with TEN couldn't really be established whatsoever which at the end of the day costed the server. Props to Mazzi, Saku and Robert for trying their best. It was an uphill battle from the very beginning.


    And congrats to Vices for winning the server. They were stronger than the last time, at least in terms of organization. I do not want to take away anything from the win. For the future reference, alliances have to perform MUCH during the arties time. No matter with the shady stuff with accounts created under BP, alliances should be prepared against it in the next servers. It is not acceptable to see one quad grabbing 5/6 small trainers and 4/6 small diets from the get go. Although I was away for the most of the server, my personal favorite accounts were Raskolnikov and Trojan Horse. LukeHaines_COM did a great job to lead the alliance, run the WW, maintained great defense numbers and a good OP hammer. Trojan was a great defender against our OPs, centrally located to reach out to multiple locations with druids. It was similar to Tasty Tea last round who caused a lot of troubles. His ghosts were also impactful.


    I know that the debates got heated and I know that I contributed to littering this forum at times. Personally, I want to ask your pardon if I created too much of a hassle in the forum wars or offended anyone. It is the best I could do with the limited time I had to play this game in this round, except one or two months I tried to help with ops, responded to some defense calls and collected reports. I tried to keep my criticisms within the borders of the game but if it was out of the line at times, I apologize. Except for a few inappropriate things said related to personal life, I do not hold any grudges and consider most as friends.

    Thanks and see you in the next servers,
    Obi


    Oh right, such toxic individuals we are :P

  • Oh, you do have problems grasping it! Interesting.


    It was supposed to be WWK, but not necessarily a record breaking WWK. If we were obsessed with troop count as you are trying to spin this whole time, we would not be risking so much and raiding the whole map. We avoided only "inactives" close to Vices because they tend to be spiked more often than the rest. The fact that the server was so under raided helped massively with queuing and sharing resources with others. And after we unexpectedly got small diet close to the end, it became too easy.

    The fact that we never were attacked, never starved and managed to stay until the end proves that it's invincible.

    Another thing you can't seem to grasp is that not everything on the forum revolves around Vices. The post was made for everyone to read. For a group that keeps stressing that raiding isn't one of their interests, you guys are paying too much attention to a hard core raiding account that could not be of any help for your future plans.

    It is difficult to grasp when it seems all players involved in the account(s) have differing statements.

    You say "we were never trying to be a record breaking WWK" and the other says "YOU FOOLS YOU NEVER DID AN OP BECAUSE WE ARE SUCH A BIG THREAT THAT WE DID 6 LEVELS TO WW!!1!11!"


    Because we realized you weren't a threat, you think you're invincible? How delusional can you be?

    And with your logic, I am even more invincible than you. I had 20x more villages than you that managed to stay until the end.

    Anyone who isn't dumb/doesn't make a mistake can have a hammer until the end. It doesn't prove anything.


    And as for raiding, I was hard raiding every 3 minutes all inactive except natars while I was online. I tracked defensive points of most spiked villages. There was only ONE time when it was tracked to be a Vices player, and he had meant to send a large raid and hit reinforce on accident. There were a few Rest players, but the biggest spikers came from SW and Mayhem alliance. C2I and LL took care of most of them in their massive killing spree. :thumbsup:


    This thread was an attempt at autofellatio but it just ended up being sad/funny because things... didn't quite measure up..

  • Go through my posts... and go through let's say... Batman, whish, obi, la mala posts. Then we can talk about our posts Ah no, you dont' read all the mud your mates love to write.


    I think the worst I did was called loffe a bread loffe after he called Obi a baguette. Unless Cris you were offended by meme wars early in the round but that was mostly tougue in cheek too.


    Besides congratulating all teams involved, I've also only really expressed my opinion regarding techs, why should that be construed as mudslinging ?

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • I think the worst I did was called loffe a bread loffe after he called Obi a baguette. Unless Cris you were offended by meme wars early in the round but that was mostly tougue in cheek too.


    Besides congratulating all teams involved, I've also only really expressed my opinion regarding techs, why should that be construed as mudslinging ?

    I'm obviously referring to your earlier posts... but I admit you're funny.


    Maybe you will find your new home in Villains (or Vices), as they tend to have a similar low ethical standards ( to Vice).

    He talked about a guy selling arties (I don't know if the guy actually did such a thing, it is Obi assertion)

    -Kids, do not do techs and multies!

    ITremorzz vs EricSucks:

    https://travian-tool.com/R5GzI…Qb3,ncV18lFIgk,HeGndqLum5

    Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game


    (Sympathy for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)


    fnx wrote:

    I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

    Post was edited 1 time, last by cris@ ().