Complaint about Ticketing system / resolution

The forum will be offline for around 2 hours on Tuesday, December 17th starting from 12.30 GMT+1.
  • It's very nice ( ironic ) to have a ticketing system where TG representatives can close the tickets unilaterally, denying any opportunity to discuss or escalation.

What is the point of it if the idea is to silence the paying customers , the moment they express a different idea from what TG wants ?

Marduk , R.Unite leader on old S5.com
    MCE member on s4.com
    Ass , Best/Nest on old s6.com
    Teoavo75 , Rep SW - now *****Rep - leader on s1.com , GF Hold member
    Teoavo75 , marduk , tiberius , nexus - SGR
    Drei - CWL

• At least they reply/close your tickets, we are now past 120 hours since I heard from the CSR assigned to my ticket, regarding a gamebreaking bug that happened with the rollback.

Guess missing most of an accounts troops during the endgame of a server isn't a big deal to them.

• That moment when you get told that my ticket hasnt been resolved due to the people who needs to solve it is on a business trip to Munich, priorities.

• TG tickets sooner or late gets to the point where "it's your own fault you did or you did not something". I never saw such "support" where customer/user is basicly just a product which they can use however they want. Explain the situation, they don't even bother to read. Reply once again, they start going to robotic voice and "yes yes, we know we do, yes yes" and it ends up "since it has been replied and explained you have no rights to explain in human language to us".

Atėjau, pamačiau, sugrioviau...

• Hi,

The complaints is heard, and feedback is forwarded to my Team Lead and CS Team Lead.

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.