Rumors and tricks

• Dear 425kid, or is it 2536kid? or are you also 835kid in Mean Girls?

Anyway on your profile you state

Your profile is wrong. I was not chiefed, nor did you destroy my village, However you were the reason for the bugout.

Thanks for giving me props.

Phunkey

• Are the Moderators ever going to actually Ban any of the players who get "banned" (for about 3 days) for cheating!? Once again MG have had some players banned for a few days and are straight back in action, maybe they got a slight pop reduction or a % troop reduction, who knows? But seriously it hardly matters when you have cheated your way into such a dominant position. It is also ridiculous that temporarily "Banned" accounts still have their pop contribute to both artifact/regional control & therefore Victory points as well! So basically being banned means you can take a few days of Travian, get some RL work attended to and still contribute to your alliance winning the server. Then just pop back on after your holiday, and as you have multi-accounted your way to 9 villages you can just get going again with Raid lists intact and everyone none the wiser whether you still have a massive army or not.

Why are Players caught cheating not named and shamed and the penalties made public? MM from Multihunter across the whole Server, or a Link to a Banned/ Penalty Spreadsheet so everyone can see who has been breaking the rules?

Once again Cheating seems to be the route to victory as by the time you get pulled up for it and hit with a nominal penalty you have already secured territory, artifacts, and done honest players enormous damage.

• Hi Volsung

Thank you for your opinions.

I can understand that you feel frustrated if you think that somebody is not playing by the rules. It is the Rule Enforcement Team (RET) who takes care of multihunting, handling reports, and sanctioning the accounts that breaks the rules. You can read more about the RET here. If you think that somebody is violating the rules, please report the player with the Report player function in-game.

We do not discuss an account with someone else than the player of the account, therefore we cannot provide a list of banned accounts and the ban reason.

Banned accounts are not counted into the regional control,

Kind regards,

Stellamini

• Seems travian no longer wants real players, they want multi-accounts. I think the school concepts where teachers use Travian for teaching students statistics, excel sheets, diplomacy, and SQL servers is cool.

I like the educational concept, and alliances should make university tribal teams

• Because noone knows that GT exists:

https://www.gettertools.com/ts…n.com/Player/8127-phunkey

I think the school concepts where teachers use Travian for teaching students statistics, excel sheets, diplomacy, and SQL servers is cool.

giphy.gif

Statistics are from math; Excel sheets.. is there anyone who doesn't know how to use Excel?; Diplomacy is a thing in a school/college/university?; Only SQL database is accessable in Travian, not servers;

Even then, it's not a rocket science just to google couple lines of code..

Atėjau, pamačiau, sugrioviau...

Post was edited 2 times, last by MindFreak_LT ().

• It is also ridiculous that temporarily "Banned" accounts still have their pop contribute to both artifact/regional control & therefore Victory points as well!

Where to begin with all the assumptions. Most of it, I know I will not be able to change your mind on or prove in any way, but let me disabuse you of this incorrect assumption. MG's control percentage most definitely dropped with every ban and with every penalty applied.

s6r2 - Vaultboy ……………………….. currently us20 Beerus
    s19 - Plague Fyre ……………………... us3 Shere Khan
    s20 - C3sar ...............……. uk3 Tantric Ritual
    s1r11 - Asmoti
    s19 - Tequila