Halloween Picture Contest

• TL_Halloween_FB_Header.png

Dear players!

The great darkness came to the lands of Travian. Scary dispatches are coming from all the place. Witches are gathering together on their traditional coven in Roman lands. Gauls report about walking forests, while Teutons concerned that some inner fire appeared the hard rocks surrounding their valley. Long dead warriors are arising from the tombs in the Egyptian lands. The last dispatch came from Huns. Just few days ago they witnessed a horde of ghost horsemen invading their lands.

And we all know what it means…

That it’s almost time for our Traditional Halloween Picture contest!

Grab your creativity and use your skills to create the funniest (or scariest?) Halloween picture of Travian!

Participants and winners will of course get gold prizes. The best of each community will enter the final stage where a jury will decide the international winner and the winning image will be used as a header for our Facebook page on Halloween!

General contest information:

Start date/time:

October 22, 2019 – 09:00 (UTC+1)

End date/time:

October 28, 2019 – 09:00 (UTC+0)

Winners announced on:

October 29, 2019 (Final winner will be announced during Halloween period).

Winners chosen:

By Travian: Legends team jury

1st place

150 Gold

2nd and 3rd place

100 Gold

4th to 6th place

50 Gold

Special rewards

· Absolute winner of international jury vote will get a T-shirt or a mousepad and highlight of the picture as official cover picture for Facebook during the Halloween period!

· Picture that receives most likes in each community will get additional 50 gold prize (on top of the reward in case it’s one of the winning images).

Gold voucher valid only in:

COM community

Gold voucher valid until:

December 31, 2020

To be eligible to win, you need to:

Specify your nickname and server played when giving the answer to the riddle

Special rules:

• You are allowed to participate in every community you play in, but for each community you have to post a different image.
    • Created image should be exactly 828 x 315 in .jpg or .png high resolution format.
    • The image should contain Travian Logo on the right upper or right bottom corner.
    • It’s up to you whether to use the 5 main characters image we provide or not, but the final image should have Halloween & Travian: Legends feeling and taste.
    • Please, remember, that you can’t use pictures covered by copyright and/or Travian: Kingdoms images.
    • The coolest pictures will be uploaded to Facebook in the Halloween gallery.
    • Post your entry in this thread. It is not moderated so you will see your post when you post it.

In the attached file you'll find

1) Muster file with exact dimensions

2) Start page hero image

3) Travian logo

Important!

By answering in this thread and participating in this content you allow us to use the content you created for activities on all Travian: Legends platforms including the blog and Facebook page.

If you experience difficulties with forum attachments, please, use one of the following image upload services and add a link to your answer:

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

• Can I resubmit my entry? LordLinux kindly pointed out that I don't know my right from my left! Replaced image on original post. Much thanks in advance for your consideration.

:elephant: Elephant Hunter

Post was edited 1 time, last by Anoris_COM: I think I have posted in two threads, I found the original and corrected that one so removing this one ().

• Hello all,

As there is only one entry, priitsiiski_EE has by default won the first place and gotten most like. This image will also be submitted to the international jury vote. Thanks for participating. :)

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.