🃏 Wildcards for Tournament 2019 🃏

• I don't think more than 1000-1500 is real

Yeah - same.
    The 30.000 are the absolute limit which could be real when every single one interested in finals tryed it. Even then its 1 real to 6 bots in the best case for the real players.

Travian just wanna make finals looks more played............

• Still no answer how 3000 wildcards can be counted as less than last year. Do you even know how many you distributed last year?

I'm so disappointed how this have been handled.

• Still no answer how 3000 wildcards can be counted as less than last year. Do you even know how many you distributed last year?

I'm so disappointed how this have been handled.

You should also take into account that not all will use their wildcard.

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

• You should also take into account that not all will use their wildcard.

Where is your answer?

Could you tell me please:

(1) How many player got keys by normal achieve the goals?

(2) How many special keys were given bonus (WW / Top 10 Pop/off/deff) etc

(3) How do you make sure that the bots from the 200.000 do not get keys?

And a special question for TG:

Why is there a qualifications for finals if you make sure every player can join finals anyways?

Ridder Huma

• I got some answers to all four questions:

The first one, we do not release the data about this.

The second, we are not sure of what you meant with this, could you clarifiy/be more precise?

The third, there is a system we use to check it with.

The fourth, there are over hundred thousand players that did not get one.

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

• (1) No Answer. Great.
    (2) Bonus Keys (You got keys for holding a WW for example! - Check your own rewards system maybe :) )

(3) So the answer is "trust in our bot detection" ?

So why many keys still getting sold. Why website like removed selling them in hunderts every finals?

(4) I did not asked you how many did not got a key. I asked you why there is a qualifications which restriction to get keys when they are for free afterwards anyways?
    Same as Safiren asked you (your official travian reporter)

Ridder Huma  

Post was edited 1 time, last by Sove ().

• Maybe I can answer the questions :)

1. Tournament Qualification Statistics

I do it every year so it should be no secret for anyone if you simple read my Corner :P

2. https://wbb.forum.travian.com/wcf/index.php?prizes/ I havent added this to my post above. If it's to hard for you to count yourself I can tell you it is 13 WW on every server x5x6 and 100 keys for Top10 off/deff x6 too.

I don't like the off/deff rewards the only they do is encouraging players to bend the rules to get them - which leads the ones that think they should have them because their points was fair to do the same thing to keep their ranks. I have no solution on the problem but it makes a lot of unsatisfied players every year.

3. The bot detection system have been effective, which can be seen on the arabian qual server firsthanded.

EDITED

Skip the wildcard lottery by email. Give them away by Facebook and Forum where there are real ppl behind the accounts.

Same as Safiren asked you (your official travian reporter)

I'm not official reporter any longer and the reason you can read here: Tournament Qualification Statistics

• 3. The bot detection system have been effective

=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O

dn
    время время время..

ЧЕ:dojik, Hamster;
    ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end

• Take a look on arabia qual that have dropped from more than 30K to 500, there it has been very effective ^^

:/

But why in every server we can saw many claim from account which dont use anything (for example one meta dont play after that in previous TT) and why "TG system dont have any error" is a old mem in community?

If they delete 25k bots and 10 high tier player which wake up with alarm every day its not effective system.

dn
    время время время..

ЧЕ:dojik, Hamster;
    ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end

• Take a look on arabia qual that have dropped from more than 30K to 500, there it has been very effective ^^

Yeah - they improved on multis created by edited

Sadly they did not improved on bots used by players.

So many multis not banned.

All WW hammer farming multis build by bots without any problems.

• LOL the number of players on the whole world is not even close to that.

Let alone they all want to play tournament so badly.

Are they really that delusional? :/

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

• :/

But why in every server we can saw many claim from account which dont use anything (for example one meta dont play after that in previous TT) and why "TG system dont have any error" is a old mem in community?

If they delete 25k bots and 10 high tier player which wake up with alarm every day its not effective system.

bearenok my dear, those devoted high skilled players have such a floating handling of the game. They are so sure of how to do that all movements goes automatic, they do it better than the bots and scripts. They are too active - it's their own fault they got banned.

You have to see it from the other side. When the best players have left it gives the less skilled players a chance to show themselves.

It is a the wildcard topic for this tread. All in all it is a sad story. We got information, maybe it wasn't planned , maybe Ridder Huma only thought he should give us info that would be interesting, maybe TG got blinded about the high numbers and forgot how deceptive we players are when it comes to produce emails.

One thing is sure, TG will be very cautious about sharing info with us again. Our reaction when from our point of view a promise have been broken will guarantee that.

But why do we care, most players are after all ignorant about this.

• They are too active - it's their own fault

You have to see it from the other side. When the best players have left it gives the less skilled players a chance to show themselves.

Ooh, now I understand. The goal is to drive away the most dedicated players. Well, then TG deserves an applause. Good job! The only thing is, I for instance, started spending more money on the game as I got more involved. So again I'm missing their logic. Must be me.

One thing is sure, TG will be very cautious about sharing info with us again. Our reaction when from our point of view a promise have been broken will guarantee that.

Even more? Like what? Won't share any info anymore? ^^ Because they don't know how to treat their players and everything they did lately backfired? I would really, REALLY like to see statistics on players age in this game.

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."