🃏 Wildcards for Tournament 2019 🃏

• Before launching the qualifying servers, it was clearly stated that there would be no wild cards at all. So players who wanted to participate had to meet quite demanding qualifying limits this year. And now everything is different :( Instead of really good server again, you give away clouds of wild cards and again you make a parody. I am convinced that 90% of the cards will be a support account that will receive a BAN after a week, but that week will allow a quick start for players using these support accounts.

Why you can't fulfill what you promised once. You are constantly changing the rules, even during the game. This should be inadmissible.

I'm never afraid of the future. He will soon come.

• They are too active - it's their own fault they got banned.

I am very sorry but Travian its online game.
    Time is one of the important resource for any player. If I can play 20h/d or can find dual, my acc will be better than ppl who playing 15m/d as Travian adv promise.

And If I will have had ban from TG bot with only one answer from admin side "Our bot detection system dont have any errors".
    Obv for TG will be better if all of us add our card info for monthly subscription payment and dont login yet.

You cant play in high-tier lvl like top TT acc (like myself) without it. Small diet? Be prepare for NPC every 25-30 min. WW holder? Be prepare for update crop count situation every 2 min regulary. Planing OP to enemy in another sector? Oh, ask Ita leader who sent 100 off from 100 acc to Union in previous round about time.
    Want to have top farm for building WWh? Please send raid-list every 5-10 min.
    And what you need to do you if you have ban top wwh after BP with this system and pre-prepared answer in MH system "Our bot detection system dont have any errors"? Do you have any desire for playing in future? And if you lose round after that like PL few years ago?

Current TG bot detection system have critical bug, but admin dont want fix it. Its fact.

------------------

Fun fact about how many TG game designer know about Legends.

6f3c564582.pngc21bbd9728.png

dn
    время время время..

ЧЕ:dojik, Hamster;
    ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end

Post was edited 1 time, last by bearenok ().

• No one can create a 100% system. And the probability that the system will evaluate your game as fraudulent is great. The worst thing is that the player has no defense, he can not appeal against it is simply convicted without any trial.

• Before launching the qualifying servers, it was clearly stated that there would be no wild cards at all. So players who wanted to participate had to meet quite demanding qualifying limits this year. And now everything is different :( Instead of really good server again, you give away clouds of wild cards and again you make a parody. I am convinced that 90% of the cards will be a support account that will receive a BAN after a week, but that week will allow a quick start for players using these support accounts.

Why you can't fulfill what you promised once. You are constantly changing the rules, even during the game. This should be inadmissible.

We have never said/promised there will be no wildcards. In the annoucement for the qualificiations (the announcement can be read here) and the LoT 2019 notes (the note can be read here) we have mentioned that it will be limited.

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

• From this contribution it is clear that the main condition is to participate in the qualification. The wild cards should be dealt to the players who played it but failed to qualify. There should not be any player who did not play the qualifying server. At least you will be sure that real players will receive invitations.

You should keep your word, show that you are honest and that you do not adjust the rules according to yourself.

• Ridder Huma

(1) How can be 3.000 keys heavily limited?

(2) Why do people spam they sell 50 keys for 400$ now? (as said before the keys were given - edited)

I thought we should trust in your save bot detection giving away keys.

• Ridder Huma

(1) How can be 3.000 keys heavily limited?

(2) Why do people spam they sell 50 keys for 400$ now? (as said before the keys were given - edited)

I thought we should trust in your save bot detection giving away keys.

1. Because we dont expect all 3k keys being used.

2. Please dont mention those web pages.

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

• Ridder Huma

I really like it if you put an argument on which you can't refute you are immediately ignored. Why don't you respond to my post?

• Jchym

If a player wants to be sure to have a key, the player will have to particpate in the qualifications. Only 3.000 out of 200.000 got a wildcard, and still we do not expect most of the wildcard be used. We never said we will not do wildcards or changed any rules.

ridder_huma_sig.png

• ~ 8000 qualified players

~ 3000 wildcards

yeah, at about 40% of server having received a free pass.... wildcards are heavy limited this year :thumbsup: 8o

edit:

As I dont expect all qualified players to use their key, the % of wild cards in game will be much higher.... (TG Logics used)

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

Post was edited 1 time, last by Wittekind ().

• Jchym

If a player wants to be sure to have a key, the player will have to particpate in the qualifications. Only 3.000 out of 200.000 got a wildcard, and still we do not expect most of the wildcard be used. We never said we will not do wildcards or changed any rules.

Can you please stop using the 200.000 emails.

Can you please publish how many of them every played finals till the end?
    So just got 1 medal?

Stop using bots and tell the community we talk about 200.000 players cause thats a lie!

So could you please answer Jchym cause you just try to avoid the question in which case 3.000 is heavily limited. Looking for excuses is still no answer on the question.

• bearenok my dear, those devoted high skilled players have such a floating handling of the game. They are so sure of how to do that all movements goes automatic, they do it better than the bots and scripts. They are too active - it's their own fault they got banned.

?????
    Is this a terrible troll attempt or are you acually that stupid?

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

• Hope you got some keys for your TechAccs =)

Already got 6 keys, didnt even need to try for wildcards :O

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)