🃏 Wildcards for Tournament 2019 🃏

• 200k mail its not so much. I have 6-7 own mail (3 main + 3-4 for register on random site). + 2 work e-mail.

+ if you dont know if you have e-mail like "abc@gmail.com" and "abc+1@gmail.com" its 2 different e-mail, but in one e-mail login.

dn
    время время время..

ЧЕ:dojik, Hamster;
    ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end

• 200k mail its not so much. I have 6-7 own mail (3 main + 3-4 for register on random site). + 2 work e-mail.

+ if you dont know if you have e-mail like "abc@gmail.com" and "abc+1@gmail.com" its 2 different e-mail, but in one e-mail login.

People selling 50 keys for 300$

Travian lied or failed - how ever you wanna call it.

• People selling 50 keys for 300$

Travian lied or failed - how ever you wanna call it.

I know people who selling wwh, a lot of res (100kk, 1kkk), arts. If you hate only multies its was very strange or you dont nothing about this game (like admin) :/

dn
    время время время..

ЧЕ:dojik, Hamster;
    ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end

• I'm offering my virginity for a key!

“People don’t climb mountains because they’re there.

People climb mountains because other people don’t,

other people won’t, because trying is a harder path.”

Balkans 3x - Beautiful Idiot

• I have to be honest with you guys by saying players that asked Wild cards to be reduced have no clue of what they have done and are putting themselves in a tough spot.

If your goal was to make sure that cheaters have less resources, well you wrong as they will find always great strategy to have their multi accounts ( no need to be great actually, just qualify some accounts and that's it.) In the other hand. Some alliances that play fair will often want to try this server or will have new members that did not play qual and they won't be able to.

Get over it and just play.

I just brought some of my colleagues and after putting all of us our email, we only receive one and they all good players that could have bring some fights for one coa against another one.

When you play a strategy game, you have to observe all angles and balance the consequences. The new roles of 4 alliances and def was in my opinion good enough to put a balance.

NB: the funny thing and now I am talking to TRAVIAN, Mr community Manager: I have been offered wilds card for money which I won't do and same goes for my colleague. Because There are people that want to play final and there is not enough Wild Cards, some are selling it and what do you think it does to the image of final tournament? Selling Artefact, etc was good enough and now some merchants will build nice multi accounts on quals to do business on final. Such a shame.

Anyways one day you will know as this is going to discourage more new players and there will not be easy to bring a full alliance in the final if they didn't play qual...

Good luck for the final.

• This is a tournament. Do you want to play a tournament? Play the qualifying server. Clear rules. Also, you won't play the Davis Cup final just because you want to try it. The mistake is that the invitation is not tied to email

I'm never afraid of the future. He will soon come.

• This is a tournament. Do you want to play a tournament? Play the qualifying server. Clear rules. Also, you won't play the Davis Cup final just because you want to try it. The mistake is that the invitation is not tied to email

Lol this comparison is ridiculous. The notion of tournament final is not necessary tied to qualification. There is the regular qualification and way to play final directly and that's the reason while wild cards were created because they understood the need of of offering opportunity to people that did not play qual to join ( sounds logical to me but if some are abusing it's them but if they don't have wild cards they will qualify more accounts and their issue is solved lol). We are not doing a sport, we are playing a game but we will agree to disagree as we are not looking things to the same angle. My point work better for travian and players and alliances that wants to try without having to wait a year. We are playing a game, not competing our lives.

For what you are saying about tying code to email lol. Let me answer this by some questions. What if the email no longer work (hacked, lost etc..)? What if the player just made a mistake on the email and want to use another one? Travian doesn't have time to be treating those little issues so it's irrelevant in my opinion.

MB: there is too many hypocrites as 90% are doing multi accounts and some criticize multi account but have some nice scripts.

• You have a large number of other servers. In my opinion the travian tournament is specific and the conditions for entry are clear. If he should not be tied to the qualification then these rounds are completely unnecessary. In order to prevent abuse of qualifications, rules have been tightened. Now the qualifications knock out dead players, low-active players, and the final could have a better level.

You have absolutely misleading questions about email. If someone steals your email, it's just your fault. Wrong email?

You probably won't even get the invitation, registration code. Total nonsense :)

I'm never afraid of the future. He will soon come.

• Meanwhile garbage .com CM doesn't even bother to read his private messages.

Ridder Huma you're the COMMUNITY Manager, implying your job is to work with the community.

“People don’t climb mountains because they’re there.

People climb mountains because other people don’t,

other people won’t, because trying is a harder path.”

Balkans 3x - Beautiful Idiot