About the 25th of november international server

• At the moment Com1 and Com6 are both stopped, and the next restart is scheduled for the 25th of november.

As com1 players, we had practically no break before the start of the server that just ended... we need a rest now, longer than 45 days, so we request that the next server to restart is not ts1.travian.com , for the international domain.

Thanks

Tiberius , ts1.travian.com

Marduk , R.Unite leader on old S5.com
    MCE member on s4.com
    Ass , Best/Nest on old s6.com
    Teoavo75 , Rep SW - now *****Rep - leader on s1.com , GF Hold member
    Teoavo75 , marduk , tiberius , nexus - SGR
    Drei - CWL

• Started or will Start Finished Breaks between com1 servers
    com1 2018 30/April/2018 11/January/2019
    com1 2019 27/Feberary/2019 16/October/2019 47 days
    com1 or com6 2020 25/November/2019 will start will be 40 days

I just checked TG calendar, found that posted at calendar November, but not mentioned which server will restart.

so last com1, just had 47 days breaks between both com1 servers. That made many players decided not to play last round after the before last finished.

If TG plan to restart com1 again, then again 40 days break, then I dont think me and my team can play com1 again.

It seems surely TG is loosing com1 players.

Godz | WILD | Ruthless | SGR ... and still NOOB.

• com1 continues to be the flagship international server and surely the temptation to restart it immediately is there as always BUT veterans willing to spend lots of gold on this server, cannot play this server essentially nonstop. Too many veterans did not restart com1 this last round due to the short break between servers. This will be the case once again.

A cooling off period is needed to make sure veterans return. Veterans that are the lifeblood of travian these days.

WILD: Always Ready, Already Loyal, Always WILD!

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack"

• Nov 25th? ?( Seriously?

Although it doesn't concern me personally, I believe that prolonging com1 restart is the least they can do after all that has happened with that server. Give people a chance to calm down and recuperate. Otherwise, the smallest glitch could cause a huge backlash.

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

• We need more time !!!! Come on we are dedicated players of Travian.... I know money is important but please do not ruin the game for us because of it !!!

Please reconsider a quick restart or we wont enjoy this game anymore !

Cvan aKa Minotaur aKa Cobra Commander
    RØNIN - SGR -TS1.com Since 2006...
    Everything is fair in Love and War

• Come on give us a break, I for one won’t be restarting after such a short break as I’m sure many will feel like me.

Not only do we need a break from the game but also we can get over what happened server just finished, such a total waste of time and money, you really need to get your act together TG.

• a lot will be on finals in november and most who played com 1 just finished need a break and wont start another in november

http://prntscr.com/pnk512

Finals will start at 14th November. And an international server (which not announced com1 or com6) will start at 25th November.

Godz | WILD | Ruthless | SGR ... and still NOOB.

• So play international server which starts later and has different number in their name?

You know the old joke, Eiaiestyi? Man shows up at the Pearly Gates, sees this guy in a pin stripe suit, and a briefcase, a cigar, prancing about. He says to Saint Peter, 'who's that guy?' Saint Peter says 'ahhh, that's just God. Thinks he's Jofke.'

• So play international server which starts later and has different number in their name?

It doesn't work for us. Com1 has the characteristic of having returning players constantly and a lot of these play seriously only here. So the option is playing here or not playing

Marduk , R.Unite leader on old S5.com
    MCE member on s4.com
    Ass , Best/Nest on old s6.com
    Teoavo75 , Rep SW - now *****Rep - leader on s1.com , GF Hold member
    Teoavo75 , marduk , tiberius , nexus - SGR
    Drei - CWL

• They say to blame me if anyone is upset that Com1 isn't the server restarting on that date.

No one will blame you. And if someone tries, you'll have survivors of the com1 2019 watching your back ;):evil:

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

• You were going to get blamed either way. So guess it doesn't matter :D

WILD: Always Ready, Already Loyal, Always WILD!

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack"

• Where's our ''Ambassador'' though?

Surely they don't think ''com'' is only limited to qualifiers and finals...

“People don’t climb mountains because they’re there.

People climb mountains because other people don’t,

other people won’t, because trying is a harder path.”

Balkans 3x - Beautiful Idiot

Post was edited 1 time, last by Sove: removed insult ().

• Emerik apparently

“People don’t climb mountains because they’re there.

People climb mountains because other people don’t,

other people won’t, because trying is a harder path.”

Balkans 3x - Beautiful Idiot