The romance of Gunners and TEN?

• This early in the server and we can't attack Gunners?

"We are friendly alliance." said my ALL MIGHTy leader.

Not even 20 days into server and half of the server is teaming up.

Lame server :sleeping:

P/S: Just a disappointed TEN member

• Seperate alliances in different quads Saku that didn't start together. My guess is that Ten and Gunners and most of the other significant alliances will be to busy tidying up and focusing on there own quad. I doubt any team is serious about crossing borders yet, at least not untill quads are locked down first.

Post was edited 2 times, last by Bat Man ().

• Looks like they want to make 100% make sure they win the server this time. If the two quads join together i expect the same will happen to the other 2. Ah damn, will be no action till midgame then.

• Could be Gow and Gunners is talking too, as for fighting NE is by far the busiest quad and expect a lot of action. Gunners may struggle they do not have even half the numbers as NE army and the ne army are also raiding more so expect a lot of action in the NE. SW could be very interesting especially if revs and micky mouse don't hug, se also has a lot of comp for ten but agree that nw looks like won't be seeing much fighting there until mid game or so.

• Looks like they want to make 100% make sure they win the server this time. If the two quads join together i expect the same will happen to the other 2. Ah damn, will be no action till midgame then.

They can't be 100% sure with this diplomatic move! :osd1:

Every alliance takes back another move of your opponents, i don't think the other 2 quads will stay there looking :osd1:

ooooo come si mette la firma

• GoW stands for? :osd1:

Garbage, Overated, Wannabes? Popularly known to its members as all for Ajax and one for Ajax, dictator of the highest decree :P

Let's not get too excited with this and just see how things go. A gentleman's handshake whilst fierce in quad carnage is a foot, is a good call allowing the ne&se super powers to seize early control, neutralizing there respective quads.

Such a bold move also ensures territorial border disputes and losses from rogue attacks can be kept to a minimum. With focus being placed closer to home.

The early in quad struggle is real, elite alliances are running rampant in the ne, banding together bravely and digging in against the mighty top Gunn3rs!

Depending on how thing's go I suspect greater opportunities may arise if diplomatic channels can be maintained and kept open. What these opportunities may be is anyone's guess and too early to say for sure just yet.

• Really good analysis especially for those who're not playing the server. I think anyway you should use a simpler language :osd1:

ooooo come si mette la firma

• Elite alliances? Only one from what i can see, running rampant, hardly.

this whole thread is void seeing as Ten & Gunners no longer have a NAP

This thread was created by a salty VICE player :D So his claim holds pretty much zero substance

com7 (2017-2018) - Mist4 [TEN]
    com1 (2018-2019) - Mist4 [TEN]

com1 (2019~) - All-Might [TEN]

com2 (2019 - 2020) - Mist4 [TEN]
    PTP (2018-current) - Thot Patrol (the lost souls) [TM]

giphy.gif

• SW could be very interesting especially if revs and micky mouse don't hug,

And here we have the real romance of the server blooming. Not only has Mickey mouse started hugging it has replaced its own name to revs, that was formerly known as CWL.

Zerg alliances that now have two or more wings include ne army, revs, ten and to a lesser extent addicts/addicted expected to leave there mark on the server.

Gunners with only a single wing to it's name and a plethora of other competing ne alliances to contend with not to mention the rest of the server, I have to wonder are these gunners guys really bat sh_t crazy or what?

It may be true Gunners have been offered ,naps/confederacies with several alliances including ten,elite, ne army etc but continue to show little to no interest in working with any other team!

Could this be wasting chances ?, a poorly executed fopa. As a supporter of Gunners would be a shame if missed diplomatic options proved costly later.

On the other hand perhaps we'll see Gunners delight in these new server developments. No doubt taking on the server with the creme of the creme would make for a satisfying, tense and exciting round for the no.1 top guns.

Now that the real truth has finally been revealed it's a lot different to posted expectations, sure Gunners may be vastly outnumbered, but not outgunned.

Post was edited 2 times, last by Bat Man ().

• unifying 3 allyes of 30 people each is hardley huggling ore zerging.

But dam you forget fast batman, not long ago you where defending unifying 3 quads with around 700 players

• unifying 3 allyes of 30 people each is hardley huggling ore zerging.

But dam you forget fast batman, not long ago you where defending unifying 3 quads with around 700 players

Alliances in com2 can hardly be called metas as compared to last round on com1, are you forgetting vices had hundreds of members there too ?

Here on com 2 alliances like gow/gunners have no more then 60 members so even if we just add 30 to 60 accounts for revs, that's still equivalent to 1.5 to 2 x greater in size or in other words zerg.

• you cant call it zerg, when they are still 1 of the smaller teams on the server.

But lets see how the server devolep, my guess is that we havent seen the last merge on the server.

Special not when we have batman and ten on the server, who are known zergers.