The romance of Gunners and TEN?

• Bat Man i hope this analysis is a troll, if your in Gunners, you know EXACTLY what Naps and confeds have been offered.

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• Bat Man i dont know why you talk such a big game.

But gunnerz and ten started the biggest team already in this server. They "cancelled" it after heavy criticism, from both their own players as enemy players.... but we are not stupid, they are just afraid of NW teaming up with SW.

The same gunnerz whose ass youre kissing is in fact the biggest meta-huggers in this server :)

Only alliance with any pride left is GoW :)

• Alliances in com2 can hardly be called metas as compared to last round on com1, are you forgetting vices had hundreds of members there too ?

Here on com 2 alliances like gow/gunners have no more then 60 members so even if we just add 30 to 60 accounts for revs, that's still equivalent to 1.5 to 2 x greater in size or in other words zerg.

VICE players are forgetting the fact that they came to this year's com1 with 200+ players PRE-MADE and barely needed to recruit. They were actually around 240+ two months into the server, didn't they have 5-6 wings when com1 started? LOL it's funny cuz they were actually trying to recruit Lowlands as well :D

Meanwhile, TEN had 3 wings with 150 members and relied heavily on recruiting. Lowlands came with 2 wings had around 120 members and recruited as well. SGR was around the same number as VICE, but they heavily recruited as well I believe. These alliances were NOT allied early in that server.

"YoU GuYs bEtTeR fIgHt fAiR aNd sQuArE gUyS!!!1"

- Meta with 240+ people that abuses tech accounts

com7 (2017-2018) - Mist4 [TEN]
    com1 (2018-2019) - Mist4 [TEN]

com1 (2019~) - All-Might [TEN]

com2 (2019 - 2020) - Mist4 [TEN]
    PTP (2018-current) - Thot Patrol (the lost souls) [TM]

giphy.gif

• batman this is not about what vice did ore dit not.

It was about you calling a 90 player team for zerging. When you are the biggeste huggler ever.

Those 90 players is still in the same quad, and there are other big teams in that quad.

You merger 3 quads and 700 players.

So plz just let the teams play how they want.

If you stop troling, I wont call you out when you eventually huggle ten, as you alwayes do.

• If I see what people say about the topplayer of GoW you never had any pride to start with. :huh::P

Those are always salty players that lost previously

Hahhaha and confirmed. You are Dutch xD

Post was edited 1 time, last by Travianmaster: Came to a certain conclusion after some heavy investigation ().

• You can play to win, or win by playing.

Zerging, well, what REV did could be called a zergling rush, and instead of killing the Terrans, they decide it will be better to get their "sim technology". Now, we'll need to see how they'll choose to develop further, zerg tactics, or something else, time will tell :D

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.

s5.com

• I really appreciate your analysis, keep going like this :osd1:

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: non-English/English is the language of this forum ().

• Short lived romance?

looks that way if at all. Would be funny if Gunners and Gow teamed up and showed revs how zerging is really done.

And we have another zerg devalopment announcement! this time in our very own quad. Ne army and elites have joined hands to make a mega meta at least 5x our size.. Gunners aren't about to lay down anytime soon tho ofc ;)

• I wouldnt call it Zerging if its the teams of the same quadrant. If the two teams keep on fighting it will only make them weaker while GoW, Gunners and TEN would sim well without opposition in the quadrants. Also if you look at the no of players in REVs youll see that the difference isnt that huge.

• ne army is really nothing. They can have 2k players and they still wouldnt amount to anything

I wouldnt call it Zerging if its the teams of the same quadrant. If the two teams keep on fighting it will only make them weaker while GoW, Gunners and TEN would sim well without opposition in the quadrants.

Might be the other quads aren't seeing any action because they made it all boring by holding hands. The amount of opposition, action and reports Gunn3rs is generating in the ne on the other hand, deserves a thread of its own.

Seems Gunners is up against the whole server as well as 400+ players against us in the ne. We have already over 7k+ kills and the week has barely started, still think we have no competition in quad ?

Defenders of the week

1. GUNNERS 7421
    2. NE Army 1812
    3. NE Army1 1091
    4. NE Army2 1019
  • Ill believe that there is tough competition when i see catas going on one of your cap or an op per se. I believe NE and Elite will soon fade away, its like 250 farms have been collected for you.

• Ill ask the question again, who are you ingame Bat Man ??

Divide&Conquer

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)