The romance of Gunners and TEN?

• I dont know if its only me....but its more prudent for non teuts to get a good capital right now then go on raiding without one. Its a very short term view which you might come to regret. So no simming is not a bad choice at this stage of the game.

why not do both well

• lol bro you can blame your leadership for that

I don't think we can blame any of our leaders tbh, you look at a quad like sw cwl went straight for diplomacy becoming revs and simply allied the next strongest alliance in quad, (# boring) now it's all too easy for them, players probably won't even see red swords till artefacts.

Gunners on the other hand get to test there mettle, same with ne army/elites keeps players on there toes active and interested especially when fighting against a competent opponent or against overwhelming odds.

• Guys, I don't know why you all are focusing on Gunners so much.

We must look at the big picture to win server.

FIRE will burn everyone to ashes with their new leader.

Please quit if you are not in FIRE.

• I don't think we can blame any of our leaders tbh, you look at a quad like sw cwl went straight for diplomacy becoming revs and simply allied the next strongest alliance in quad, (# boring) now it's all too easy for them, players probably won't even see red swords till artefacts.

Gunners on the other hand get to test there mettle, same with ne army/elites keeps players on there toes active and interested especially when fighting against a competent opponent or against overwhelming odds.

Nah the problem is that your leaders tried to poach the best NE players by bashing are leadership.

Then were dumb enough to insult the leadership of NE in messages. To the leaders that they tried to recruit to their alliance .

Literally recruiting leaders of other alliances to join them and then insulting them in the same message lol

That’s why there is a war

• Guys, I don't know why you all are focusing on Gunners so much.

We must look at the big picture to win server.

FIRE will burn everyone to ashes with their new leader.

Please quit if you are not in FIRE.

Because this is the where the real action is and where the major reports are coming in from.

If you can imagine every player in gunners has to fight like this, with close to ten players or more for each of us to battle and knock over before we can really take off.

• I couldnt contain it anymore..

Alot of crap talking about NE being farms when there main alliance raids more than you

Wheres your other 17 wings on the top raiders list broskiii

And at last poor Divine

All of these operations happened yesterday, RIP arrogant Gunners...

nice one Hades, whats your in game name out of interest? Black Tiger really F'd me up the 3 buildings he knocked were golded back up within about 30 minutes.

Tell me, (im assuming your ELITE, or better yet NE Army so you can see what your allied with :D) Black Tiger your Co- Leader in ELITE, he really did me wrong right? I mean him stunting his growth for 3 weeks to focus on catas and clubs and only settling a second village this week is REAL high IQ game play right?

speaking of high IQ, imagine black tiger wastes all that time screws his entire game up just to come after me, finally has his catas ready and attacks me (good so far right!!) then tells me hes coming back that night, scouts me, sees i have received a defence call.. then for the heck of it sends his attack anyway AND gets Shadow to join in, in the suicide op.. HIGH IQ STUFF..

This is either your leader or what your allied to! RIP Gunners or RIP to your leader who stunted his whole server just to have a pop at me?

lol bro you can blame your leadership for that

yea broskii, i blame my leaders for not recruiting a quad full of 3 legged horses!! You have some absolutely great players, better than me and some of gunners im sure.

I think there are probably more spies in NE Army than actual players ive seen your leaders ive seen your discord.... good luck with that!

lol if you wanna play sim city. There will be some good farms

Im not the biggest fan of simming personally, but as someone who had one of the worst starts to a server in over 10 years and still have a more developed account than most of your players see how strong them accounts hold up after they lose their troops once and cant recover..

Your talking about all this strength here and yet your actions are showing weakness, your recruiting radius is pathetic, your terrified grasping for confeds and NAPS is pathetic, your recruitment standards are embarrassing.

At the end of the day this is pointless because FIRE II already have this server in the bag, they are so OP their original wing just disappeared :D

Divide&Conquer

NE & ELITE

https://www.handwerk.com/drima…rold-title-red%20-web.jpg

Post was edited 2 times, last by Blitzkrieger: Bonus content: Harold ().

• Getting hot in here I love it . Either way it ll be a fun server

I hear your point about recruiting standards , but I’m also cool with working with anyone that wants to play even if they are noobs . I’m sure there is plenty of spies so no shocker

I think more of Naps and confeds have move to with what your leaders have done than us seeking protection.It not like gunners has launched an op at all.

Finally stop acting like your in a position of weakness 60 good players beats 300 noobs . The meta is somewhere in the middle so it should be a good match we got noobs and experts

• Getting hot in here I love it . Either way it ll be a fun server

I hear your point about recruiting standards , but I’m also cool with working with anyone that wants to play even if they are noobs . I’m sure there is plenty of spies so no shocker

I think more of Naps and confeds have move to with what your leaders have done than us seeking protection.It not like gunners has launched an op at all.

Finally stop acting like your in a position of weakness 60 good players beats 300 noobs . The meta is somewhere in the middle so it should be a good match we got noobs and experts

Recruiting players all over the quads is just vulnerability to all involved.

if gunners have launched no OPS and and dont want to confed they must offer no threat, and didnt force you into anything.

i never said gunners were weak actually hades and you did, i said you have ‘some’ great players too.

• At least we have some action early in the game, so I have to commend NE Army for that!

I agree with that servers are so boring these days . When everyone holds hands until arties come