teutonic paladins

• okay i want to play as a defensive teuton, but the thing that bothers me is.... why are paladins so weak? they are slow, they cost a lot, they have very low defense/attack...

they are the worst mobile defensive unit in the game... cant they get buffed a bit? maybe reduce their loot capacity and increase their defense with 10/10 respectively from 100/40 or ... at least 5/5 ... they are pretty much useless in my opinion, but maybe im just a noob and i dont understand some of their advantages, so.. enlighten me please, how do i use them better?

• They're still better than roman cavalry at defense (ECs do give more def/time, but they're way too expensive). But yes, druids are by far the superior cavalry def unit. Teutons strength in defense is spears, spears are incredibly good.

• Combined spearmen + paladin = reasonable def.

true defensive stats could be better, but then just build spearmen + praetorian combo's

as for raiding: 10 fields/h at 110 ress is even reasonable if you raid inactives

OUD: Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2), Valhalla/Carpe Diem (.com), CS! 2017 finals, Cup 2018 finals