TT Quali. GroupD Account.

• Hello!

I played on TT quali server in D group and I´ve been deleted before the end of the server, with good stats, moreover with my own WW. So I´ld like to ask you my medals, which I´ld get, if your perfect system wouldn´t delete me. Moreover I´ld like to ask you those 5 keys I´ld get for the WW, which are needed to my alliance, and whole meta. My accname was C&Z, and I think this is a little bit unfair, that I´ll have nothing from this server despite we played almost on 100%, moreover a team chiefed the natar WW village after you deleted us "accidentally" which have never attacked us, so they wouldn´t have any chance to take the WW. I hope you´ll fix this and I´ll get what´s mine.

Best regards!

C

The Real Caesar Player.

~당신은 공격하지 않습니다, 당신은 스파이하지 않습니다.

당신이 그들을 유지하는 경우 서로 아무런 문제가 없을 것입니다...~

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hello,

Please write to Game Support, as we can't help you with this on forum.

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

• He recommended the com forum. :D

The Real Caesar Player.

~당신은 공격하지 않습니다, 당신은 스파이하지 않습니다.

당신이 그들을 유지하는 경우 서로 아무런 문제가 없을 것입니다...~

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• write to admin@travian.hu from your registration e mail