Simple request for TG!

• During this year there has been lots of technical problems in the game, one after another. Things break and it just seems it is going for worse and worse. I have always liked this game,but after recent global rollback and how TG decided to deal with it and getting banned incorrectly (ban was reversed) this is starting to be too much.

You should really start caring for your players and not just those fancy updates and new features you so eagerly want to implement into the game. I don´t mind if it takes more time to get things done if it would quarantee (or atleast raise the chance) that you would not break 10x things every time you update something. Because people are really getting bored with how things are dealt with. It is more of a surprise if you actually don´t break anything. So please, do whatever you have to do to stop breaking your game all the time. It does not matter how long it takes! It is frustrating and in a long run it makes you wanna quit and stop playing! People have already lost lots of time and money because of you and they keep losing more and more with every new fuck up.

Other thing, you should really work on your rule enforcement and stuff. In the beginning when I started hearing about punishments going out more frequently I was kind of happy, but when It is not working as intended its horrible. We already discussed about what we lose when you did that rollback, but when it affects only one account, who gets incorrectly punished, you should start thinking of some concrete ways to compensate that. As we still get punished compared to others. We lose time and shit and it is not funny, not at all.

Start caring for your players, start caring for your game, because if you don´t and it keeps going like this, you will lose people. Lot of people. This message is probably worth nothing, but at least I can say that I tried before giving up on this and ending a round for the last time!

• Thank you for the 'simple request'. This is a very important request and topic, and your feedback has been heard and noticed. Looking back at the technical issues, the rollback, solving incorrect bans - it is understandable that players feel frustrated and have questions.

Players are the very soul of the game, and that is a simple fact. Thank you for being so patient during these unfortunate events.

• This is something needs to be discussed. For me, it feels like TG spends all it's resources into stuff like buildings that look like better and how to get more new players to server who play two weeks. Don't forget experienced players who bring 80% of the money into this game. You have beta servers which last like 2 weeks with too many new things in game which haven't been tested enough, then you start annual special server with lot of marketing and stuff, then you roll it back after two weeks.

The experienced players who have been playing since the beginning, should be taken into serious conversation. I remember in 2007 when everyone in my school class was playing this new awesome game. There were thousands of players in server and many good alliances. I was a beginner but still somehow managed to play a server with romans even with some success, the more experienced players were helping me all the time. I got something else to think about and forgot this game but those were the memories.

Four years ago I got into joblessness and started playing this game again. Every server has been good since and I have met a lot of people trough internet which was a big surprise for me. I have played 4 full servers now and even being inexperienced player, I somehow managed to land into a winning crew one summer. Against a fully formed alliance we still managed to beat the server. How we won? Simply guys who had played more did a whole lot of work and helped us noobs all the time to get something done. If those guys quit playing this game, there is nobody to tell new guys how to build defensive armies, support villages, how to plan operations, use trooptool and stuff that help you win the game.

The leaders are the most important ones in this game, who make the difference. Being a leader takes everything out of you, and I mean everything. If this game doesn't work out technically, the leader guys lose their interest and go do something else. People have nowadays families, jobs and stuff that are important in life, have to pay the bills etc. This game has to work otherwise this game is forgotten. There are so many activities nowadays and most people don't have much free time, this game is time consuming if you are playing for victory. I have had to quit playing for victory, I only play for my own enjoyment. But there are people who are in for life. IMO, I think Finland has the best travian players in the world. Dont forget us. Peace.

• There's a very simple way to fix this. The problem is the automatic ban system, lets call it the "ban bot" for now. Since that's all it do, placing bans on random people.

Sorry, but I need to let this out; Travian Games, what the fuck are you guys doing? Implementing broken functions in a game that works decently?

The ban bot is the problem. We've seen 4 accounts so far get hit by bans, 2 or 3 got it reverted while the last just accepted it to get back in the game faster. And this shouldn't be happening. Players should not be getting banned for putting time into the game, for being dedicated to their account.

I recommend you take this bot away until you've gotten it fixed. Or, you make it so the bot sends a report of a suspected cheater to a HUMAN GAMEMASTER, instead of just slamming a ban on an account in the middle of the weekend when no one is there to help you or handle your complaint.

We have 45 accounts in the alliance. Theoretically we spend €50 per account on average. This is €3600 a month. Seeing alliance members getting repeatedly banned for no reason, is demoralizing for most, if not all of us. It's like you're telling us, the more dedicated you are to your account, the more likely you are to get banned?

I want the bot gone. Until it is fixed, or permanently if you can't fix it. Banning a player who's cheating on saturday can wait until monday, just like our complaints can wait until the weekend is over and gamemasters are back at work. Cause this is just ruining the game for players who want to do well. And ruining the game for players who want to do well, means players dont want to play the game, and we're talking more than 45 accounts quitting this game permanently in the long run.

Sorry for the long wall of text and the not-so-friendly language, but I think this issue is going to be the final push for a lot of people to quit, especially if it keep going.

• Tulee suomeks ku ei lähe lontoo nii sujuvasti!

Eikö tohon botin tunnistus automaattiin saa oikeesti mitään tolkkua? Luulisi että kaikkein helpoin olisi, kun automaatti ilmoittaa asiasta niin joku "tekninen" tiimi lähtisi sitä tutkimaan. Eikä tää nykyinen tapa jolla automaatti leimaa ja iskee tilin suoraan jäihin, sen jälkeen odotellaan 10h-70h vastauksia. Näistäkin oman kuuleman mukaan suurin osa ollut virheellisiä tunnistuksia, mitä ei millään tavalla tasapuolisesti edes hyvitetä maksaville pelaajille vaan mielivaltaisesti jokaiselle eritavalla. Mikä itsessään jo aika hassua, kun painotetaan kuitenkin tasapuolista kohtelua kaikille.

Ja mitä noihin rangaistuksiin tulee, niin ei mitä vaan pysty kullalla hyvittämään. Joku tolkkukin noissa pitäisi olla missä kohtaa kierrosta mennään, esim day 10-50 niin se 300k resuakin on aika arvokas versus se 300 kultaa.

Ja sitten mikä tohon teiän asiakaspalveluun/tukeen tulee, niin olisi hyvä et olisi edes selkeät ja yhtenäiset vastaukset. Laitan tohon alas pari kuvakaappausta omasta tapauksestani, vaikka tiedän että ne poistuvat siitä.

Images removed. //Kadonnut

• Im so embarrassed because of travian group. Im not at all surprised that i have seen memes starring TG. These actions what are happening are just ridiculous. This autoban is the biggest joke there is around. And it effects us, we are a team. Our joy of gaming.. you can just see it vanish. Only reason we are still here and havent mass-deleted all accos, is that we have already put hundreds of euros and thousands of kronor into this server and we feel obligated to continue because we dont wanna abandon gaming friends and our own goals. And no, im not over exaggerating.

After years in this game i have never felt so early that i really wanna stop playing, wanna quit this forever. Usually it comes 2 weeks before the end.
    Like.. How can we enjoy this when you punish the most active (and innocent) people? I havent got any punishment (but i guess you make up some reason to punish me too, ill be waiting what you come up with..) but this is a team game and plans are made as a whole alliance. I feel these banns killing my motivation more and more. And im not the only one, the depress is just spreading.

There is only one way to say this. You s*uck.

Im also sorry for the "messengers" of travian here trying to deal with these things, i feel like they dont have rights to do moves as fast as it is needed. I really hope that this "autoban" gets vanished immediately. I also hope that you will immediately give reso compensations AND gold compensations to the falsely accused accounts. And return the possible levels of the buildings. And do this all ALWAYS during next 24h. It is bad enough that the troop queues end.

I hope you do these moves immediately. We have already lost players because of YOUR stupidity. People quitting because YOU ruin their game. Their 9 months goals going into toilet. I would quit too after going trough that shit (multiple times even).

And tell them reason why they are being banned!!?? Like you ban account 3 times and dont explain why. That is a quite wide catagory you are giving when you send this automatic messages. How could they even correct anything if you dont explain what it is? Atleast make it to smaller categories like raiding bot, extensions, other. Or something!

And please stop banning people for using wavebuilder. Even the wave builder does mistakes and that is good for the game, part of the eximent to see if the offence sending is a succeed. I personally think that wawe builder should be allowed this game. Maybe next good invention you make up in the game is a wavebuilder so people dont have to get extensions? You did amazing job adding these traderoute tools and adding "delete all" button. Please also add "un-check all boxes" button and "check all boxes" button so we dont have to delete those nice well planned routes, we could just take those non-active or active during deff calls etc...

Funniest thing is that some people have tested using bots to test out using your system in some servers (just to try it out). No punishment. But if you are using an alarm clock and raiding by hand every 5 minute.. BOOOOM! Your are frozen!

This is the last server i will ever play. Thanks for the years but.. no thanks.

- angry, sad and disappointed -

PS. This message is very trying to very angry but constructive. Even if you dont notice it, this is me being super mad. JFYI.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Joed: typos & ps. ().

• "And please stop banning people for using wavebuilder."

So you want TG to stop banning people for breaking the rules? That's.. I'm actually speechless. x)

Jag är riktigt vild!

Nyligen avslutade:
    Sez 20: KebabPanda
    S1: Turkisk Peppar - "DjungelVrål" var härskare över det största personliga riket, följt av "Turkisk Peppar" och "Polly". "Turkisk Peppar" slaktade mer än någon annan, och var den starkaste, mest skräckinjagande befälhavaren.
    TT kval: Speciella
    S2: Jotten, kastat på mig i EG, MYSA <3

Nuvarande:
    TT-Finals - Illicit (Support konto)

• "And please stop banning people for using wavebuilder."

So you want TG to stop banning people for breaking the rules? That's.. I'm actually speechless. x)

They did you allow having accounts that dont need to be played into the benefit of the acco itself, didnt they? So when they are changing these rules (in the middle of the server), maybe they come up with something useful. Santaclaus, please make it happen.

In my opinion wavebuilder should be allowed. If it isnt, you get punishment IF you use it, or course. That is just correct. But, in my opinion, that rule that is not relevant anymore and should not exist. Yes, i put everything into that message what I want and that is one of those things.

How are you sending your waves? Just like the old days using ctrl+changetab+enter? I dont believe so. You are making different versions of tricks to make it work. And no, i dont mean people are breaking the rules, there are ways to doing these without braking the rules but it takes some effort. But when they are making all these changes, maybe they make some good ones too.

Now you always have to be on computer doing all sorts of moves sending the troops on the way. We had last server an account who could only play with his phone. That was the reason he could not participate into any offence action (didnt brake any rules) even tough he wanted to be an agressive off acco. Would be just a nightmare sending wawes with phone. No can do, you cant have it all.

But that is not the main subject of this forum post, auto ban is. Im just so pissed off, I blur everything from my mind.

• Seriously - This "rule enforcement team" and bot detecting system are not working like they should!

Those who are active players and play by the rules get banned too often nowadays. It's really irritating when you use a lot of time, effort and money to this game and then you get banned and you don't even know why. Only thing that you hear is that "it's illegal to use script/bot/modified browser", but if you haven't even used those (or at least you have no idea what you have done wrong) how you could proof that, when that team is only claiming that ban is for reason, but won't explain what has been done wrong..?!

Players are getting angry because of this shit what we have been dealt with trough this autumn.

When something is not broken after something new has been added, then are these unfounded bans, which are losing players motivation to play.

I can say that soon there won't be any players to play this game when things are breaking all the time and players motivation has been trampled to the ground. (And about those unfounded bans - only gold is not good compensation when you have tried to break some troop-record and your account has been unfounded frozen several days. Because you can not turn gold to lost training times/troops..)

I'm hoping that TG could do something to this banning-madness.

Players should be able to play as much/actively/effectively as they want, without sleep, raiding even with 5 minute intervals... And not getting banned, because they have set alarms in every 5 minute that they will remember to send those raids on time around a clock!

• Players should be able to play as much/actively/effectively as they want, without sleep, raiding even with 5 minute intervals... And not getting banned, because they have set alarms in every 5 minute that they will remember to send those raids on time around a clock!

Alot of your players literally says "we use wavebuilder so what"
    Then cry about getting banned?

If it's not "needed" and you can easly do 4 waves anyway, why risk using 3rd party program to send your waves lol.

How are you sending your waves? Just like the old days using ctrl+changetab+enter? I dont believe so. You are making different versions of tricks to make it work. And no, i dont mean people are breaking the rules, there are ways to doing these without braking the rules but it takes some effort. But when they are making all these changes, maybe they make some good ones too.

Alot of people just use old firefox :P / k-melon/cometbird whatever else there is.

Atleast when the brits were crying on as6 about us "cheating" (techs early game) they didnt all use wavebuilder scripts every op or random 1 village multis to scout us lol.

TT Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    TT Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    TT Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    S6 Anglosphere - Mimer (Bifrost)
    Active -
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth (Midgård)
    TT Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)

• In fact Loffe you kind of said exactly what i wanted to say in a way. People using different browser etc offline online tricks to make offence sending more succesfull. It is just the same effect as the wavebuilder gives. So why ban the wavebuilder? I guess they cant tell the difference of wavebuilder and some other extensions. (i would think there is some extensions that are against game spirit. i dont know)

So basically only thing wavebuilder rule effect is to make players life harder and make phone-playing more harder. Just no sense. This prohibition is old fashioned.

But, again. The most important is, remove the autoban!

• Alot of your players literally says "we use wavebuilder so what"
    Then cry about getting banned?

If it's not "needed" and you can easly do 4 waves anyway, why risk using 3rd party program to send your waves lol.

Alot of people just use old firefox :P / k-melon/cometbird whatever else there is.

Atleast when the brits were crying on as6 about us "cheating" (techs early game) they didnt all use wavebuilder scripts every op or random 1 village multis to scout us lol.

If bans are truly for a reason - about using wavebuilder or bot, I wouldn't be crying here. (I myself use old firefox to making waves.)

But there has been too many times that players don't have any clue what they have done wrong when they get bans. Last nordics1 our account was banned 2 times for no reason and we got apologizes and compensations, but when account is total over 1 week frozen for no reason, it really hurts your troop ques and motivation. And only thing you get is "sorry, here is some gold for compensation"... Gold won't bring lost training time back or my lost trust to this current banning/bot detection system.

• Just as a reminder,

Account related decisions made by Travian: Legends team members, be it in support or in private conversations or anywhere else are to be kept out from public forum.

Players are protected by data protection laws, and T:L team members can never participate in the conversation and share the full story. All background data will be kept safe between the player and the team members. There can never be a free and fair discussion on any public forum. Players can throw their arguments, but it's impossible for the team members to confirm anything or argue in these discussions.

On top of this, I'd like to remind you that no one here on forum is able to handle account related decisions made by rule enforcement team or bot detection team. There are other routes for that. Thank you :)

Feel free to keep up the good conversation, this is clearly an important topic.

• On top of this, I'd like to remind you that no one here on forum is able to handle account related decisions made by rule enforcement team or bot detection team. There are other routes for that. Thank you :)

I thought complaints on the forum was forwarded to TG?

• I would like to remind you of the original problem, as some of you are going into totally wrong direction with this conversation. If you break the rukes, you take the punishment. It is that simple.

But the problem is when you get punished and then the punishment gets reversed because they made a mistake. Also the way that this is compensated, as it does not matter how much gold they give you it never gets you back the days and motivation you lost during the time your account was punished. So no matter what you are left behind on the scheludes because of their mistake.

• AFK, include "getting punished for being dedicated to the game". TG clearly thinks its impossible for 3 or more people on one acc to raid 24/7 and ban people for botting the moment they make it into top 10.

• I thought complaints on the forum was forwarded to TG?

General complaints yes, and any discussions that are important to players like this thread here.

Forum team members don't have access to tools we can use to solve individual account related cases, we have game support for that. If someone has been banned in-game, there's nothing the forum crew can do about it, not even comment. If someone says it was a false ban, forum crew can't confirm it was a false ban (or wasn't). Apologies for not explaining this part more clearly in the earlier post.

False positives in general, lost time or lost motivation, type of compensation and what else comes to mind, these are as AFKi mentioned the important topics discussed here.

The main questions or worries based on your comments are 'Can we trust the bot detection?' and 'Is my account safe if I keep following the rules?'

Here, it doesn't help much if a player makes account related claims no one can confirm to be true or not, no matter how much someone wishes to bring their frustration out in the open.