Ultimate Battle - 10: The War of Five Tribes

• ultimate_battle_1.png

Have you ever had a feeling that you've already been in the same situation before and know what happens next? For example, as if you've been spying on someone and then suddenly get caught by very aggressive mercenaries – a Hun and an Egyptian. They blindfolded you, bundled you onto their cart, and then later the Hun took his curved knife and forced it into your chest…

Well, now you know exactly how I felt when I saw my attackers again! Even though they still hadn't noticed my presence, the mere memory of the past accident made me break out into a cold sweat. I felt a nagging pain on my scar, where I could still feel the sharp Hun blade.

Still, there were obviously positive differences. First of all, I hadn't been caught yet, and instead I was spying on them! OK, Shadow, calm down. Don't rush, this might be your chance to pay them back in their own currency.

The two mercenaries were sitting in a crowded tavern with rather familiar scrolls laid in front of them. I immediately recognized one of them. The Teuton Wonder of the World scroll that I once found in the basement and delivered to the capital! I hadn't seen the rest before, but I assumed those were plans for the other Wonders of the World, each with their own unique look. They were impressive!

I heard rumours that the Natar influence was still quite strong in the lands that were fighting for supremacy. Even though the tribes did their very best to give Wonders of the World a unique look, they couldn't overcome the power of the previous owners of those lands: the Natars. The mighty Wonders of the World resisted and eventually took on their usual appearance.

Trying not to attract attention, I drew closer to overhear their conversation.

"So, they're now prepared and know we'll unite our forces against the old tribes," said the Egyptian with his usual hoarse voice. I shrugged. The pain in my chest became worse.

"That doesn't really matter." The Hun's face was expressionless. "The old tribes have no chance to dominate this time. You Egyptians have always been very skillful builders. If anyone is capable of deciphering the Natar plans and building the very first unique Wonder of the World, it would be your tribe. We, on the other hand, never cared for building anything; we prefer... creative destruction." He smirked. "I'm fairly sure that the biggest army in the ultimate battle of the tribes will belong to the Huns."

A sudden hush fell over the room that made his words sound louder than expected. Apparently, three warriors who had been sitting at the next table were also struck by their conversation. They had now risen to their feet.

A tall warrior in a horned helmet, with two red braids hanging off the sides of his face, said: "We Gauls have always been the best defenders. And our horses are the fastest in the world! You have no chance in a war against us."

"And no other, let alone a young tribe, could outrank the Teutons in battle!" A Teuton with a scarred face joined the conversation and put his hand on the axe attached to his belt.

The last warrior was Roman. His voice was calm, but cold. "We Romans have always had the strongest army in the end. Attacks on Wonders of the World have given us our mightiest victories. We prepare for them well in advance and no one can take that away from us. Only war will sort this out. May the Ultimate Battle begin!"

Task: Solve the war task.

One day, a Hun sent an attack with catapults against a Gaul village. The Gaul decided to follow the Hun's army home with his Theutates Thunders and kill them in defense the exact second they return home.

• The villages are exactly 100 tiles away from each other.
    • The Hun’s attack arrives at midnight.
    • Both the Hun and the Gaul have a Tournament Square at level 20.
    • No hero items or artifacts affect the armies' travel times.

What time should the Gaul send his counter-attack?

Missed the first series? Here you can read how it started!

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

• General contest information:

Start date/time:

November 5, 2019 – 09:00 (UTC+0)

End date/time:

November 11, 2019 – 09:00 (UTC+0)

Winners announced on

November 12, 2019

Winners chosen:

Six random winners from among all the correct answers

Prizes:

50 Gold x 6 winners

Gold voucher valid only in:

COM community

Gold voucher valid until:

December 31, 2020

To be eligible to win, you need to:

State your nickname and server played when giving the answer to the riddle. Every user take part in the contest only in one community.

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

• The Huns catas hit at midnight and return after 12 hours at 12:00:00
    The gauls TT's have travel time of 1:53:41 and should send his horses at 10:06:19

Regards,
    nick = Lazer
    Server = ts15.travian.com (Codex Victoria)

• gaul should send troops after 4:04:33 from coming attack

depeci1 codex victoria international server

sorry i didn't see which is tournament square infor. i rearrangement my ansver that's:

gaul should send troops when a.m. 10:06:20 because huns troops arrived 12:00:00 their return home

• sorry i didn't see which is tournament square infor. i rearrangement my ansver that's:

gaul should send troops when a.m. 10:06:20 because huns troops arrived 12:00:00 their return home

sorry a.m 10:06:19 depeci codex victoria int server