New Gamerules 04.11.2019 - PF question

The forum will be offline for around 2 hours on Tuesday, December 17th starting from 12.30 GMT+1.
  • Hello, currently on one of our local servers we are honored to be witnesses of something really spectacular.

eJtamFO.png

I blank out names of the alliances, becouse this post is not about them, but rather asking TT about private farms (idk how you call it in english):

What kind of tools does the multihunter have right now to punish this type of abusement after removing the "account has to play for its own benefit" rule?

Let's assume cheater is not a monkey and know how to use VPN, then in my belief this change in particullar rewards cheaters, and punish normal players.

Question CHEATER NORMAL PLAYER
    Makes private farms? YES NO
    Farm private farm freely? YES NO
    Can private farm be banned? NO NO

Sorry for poor vocabulary I hope you understand the topic. I would love TT to implement new ways of farming rewarding active normal players instead of this.

• § 1.1 Each player may only own and play one account per game world.

Honest player: 1 account

Cheaters: many accounts.

In recent years it seems TravianGames wants to help cheaters with many accounts instead ward honest players.

Maybe because the serves seems to have a lot of players so a new player is more likely to try the game?

Maybe yes, maybe no...in fact, now, the honest players are not warded vs who use proxy to have 5-10-20 more accounts. Its a unequal war.

Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif ..................................................................................... laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif...........................................................................................Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif

Post was edited 1 time, last by Fonzy87 ().

• My opinion, that maximum farm should be capped, for example not more than 24 x times of hourly resource production of farmer's account per day.

After that antipush should turn on. When farmers make more than 10 millions on second week, its just too much, such an imbalance comparing to defensive players which rely mostly on own fields production.

• What kind of tools does the multihunter have right now to punish this type of abusement after removing the "account has to play for its own benefit" rule?

If not detected as multi accounts by the system, it's not cheating, so they have no tools to punish it. Welcome to travian 2019.

• My opinion, that maximum farm should be capped, for example not more than 24 x times of hourly resource production of farmer's account per day.

After that antipush should turn on. When farmers make more than 10 millions on second week, its just too much, such an imbalance comparing to defensive players which rely mostly on own fields production.

disagree with you, this movement would disrupt the dynamics of the game, we must follow the rule given briefly :yy:

• disagree with you, this movement would disrupt the dynamics of the game, we must follow the rule given briefly

What dynamics?

After beginner's protection top farmers start to grow exponentially, up to 10 times faster than someone who don't farm. Farming is too overpowered at the early stage of the game and as result it provokes other players to use personal farms. Maybe after first month impact of farm starting to decrease and after second month top farm is comparable to top production. So capping farm to resource production will not affect mid game and late game, but will make start more smooth and egalitarian for all players.