Tournament 2019 Wildcard raffle event

• tt2019_announcement_wologo.png

Dear players!

As you know the Tournament Finals are about to start next week on November 14th at 14:00 GMT+1. A great battle between all the players who got a key from the Qualification will go head to head!

We still have a few wildcards left for some lucky players. Do you want to win one and compete on the Finals?

Answer the following question: What makes the Tournament Finals so special for you?

Join the raffle, answer the question and perhaps you will be one of the lucky ones!

The raffle closes on November 12th at 10:00 GMT+1

General contest information:

Start date/time:

November, 7, 2019 – 10:00 (GMT+1)

End date/time:

November, 12, 2019 – 10:00 (GMT+1)

Winners announced on:

November, 13, 2019

Winners chosen:

3 winners choosen by the team

Prize:

Key to Tournament Finals 2019

To be eligible to win, you need to:

State your nickname and server played when giving prediction. Every user can take part in the contest only in one community.

samisu_sig.png

Post was edited 2 times, last by Samisu ().

• Loffe my big idol is playing there and he misses me!

"It is not hybris if it is true" as a wise man once said.

Senast Avslutade:
    Se1 | Knugas | Sparta
    Se1 | RU486 | SOG
    Se3 | Knugas | Semester
    Se4 | FNK | -A-
    Se1 | Ares | SKRÄP

Se4 | Slayer | C.C

Pågående:

:(

e49eefc9b9d5351ca10562b07a78c999.gif

• Sauerkraut from Nordics ts15

The reason why Tournament Final is so special for me is because I always meet brilliant new people everytime I play, some of which have become my friends for life. I learn alot from them, both in Travian and in real life. Playing with the best of the best would be a brilliant opportunity to meet new people and hone my Travian and social skills, even after 8 years of playing. I am yet to play in the Finals, and I feel like the opportunity to do so would be an ineffaceable experience for me:).

• I would love to join the tournament since I been playing for a really long time but never have I found time to join any tournament to prove myself how good i actuly am. This makes this tournament so special because I finelly found time to play travian again. :saint:

/Slowbro (nordics4)

• What makes the Tournament Finals so special for you? I have never play Tournament Finals and i want too try. I dont play at aother server right now.

• What makes the Tournament Finals so special for you?

I want too play for i can play much. And i have play travian many years but never Finals server.

• Hey iam just start too play travian and tournament is good for me too play at because is not too slow server its ok lagom and i want to try play at huns. I can live it up on the server too. And i am not good at English and need too learn me more on the server.

• What makes the Tournament Finals so special for you?

Hey Leif Gw here

I would like too play at tournament beacuse i dont have play tournament finals beforee and want too try it out.

• Hello hello,

Since it was not easy to pick the best answers and many of you had similar arguments, we decided to start a lottery machine between the very best!

And here are our lucky winners:

Sauerkraut

Knugas

DeDen_SE

The keys will be sent via a private message.

Thank you for participating and lots of luck for the Finals!