Looking for a new team

• Hello,

I played on Horus last qualification.

I don't want to play with G&V anymore or within that meta.

It was boring and too many things went wrong (including bad desicions).

I'm looking for a new team that would like to recruit me.

I haven't made a choice on how I will play the next server (last time I was defensive with a small hammer).

I can play a decent solo game, but I'm also a good teamplayer.

please send me a private message if you can use an other player.

thank you!

(I ended up as number 3 defensive player this server and played without a single cheat or defense boost... thats why I didn't get a top 20 spot unfortunately)

NL3: Eens Kijken
    NL5: Ramp (nu bezig)
    NL7: Davengo
    NLX: NoLife, Davengo, Argus, KipCorn, Olympian, Camulos, The Phalanx (nu bezig)
    Nl19: Kelt
    Comx: Vikings (N&C)

• but I'm also a good teamplayer.

Good teamplayer that doesn't want to do metapushes on Finals X/X/

Before 2017 being part of (NL domain): Triple Entente, GR, Cono, Cuni, Botsers, Veto and a lot more I don't remember anymore.

2018 TR Qualification: Aramis - Bob (Leader)
    2018-2019 Finals: Black Pearl - TFD (Uollas meta) (Leader)
    2019 TR 3x: Appaloosa - Uollas

• There is no team left playing organized and not counting on multis in their own teams to build WW hammers.

Up to you if you want to spend time on that.

• Good teamplayer that doesn't want to do metapushes on Finals X/X/

mind your own business...

This is the reason why I left your group in the first place.

I know how the pushes went last round... I was always top contributer and played like it should.

But I know how the meta works now, and I don't like that. So... No I don't want to push Uollas or any other alliance within the meta on finals.

Like I said to you in the chat... I was only willing to push within our own alliance because of my bad experiences with the meta.

That is my choise... Leadership didn't agree, so I left you guys without hard feelings.

Why would you start about this on the forum???

you can ask anyone within G&V if I was a teamplayer or not... the aswer will be the same for all of them. "YES"

NL3: Eens Kijken
    NL5: Ramp (nu bezig)
    NL7: Davengo
    NLX: NoLife, Davengo, Argus, KipCorn, Olympian, Camulos, The Phalanx (nu bezig)
    Nl19: Kelt
    Comx: Vikings (N&C)

• me too.

.pt4: Maximus :teu01:/.fr3: Medianus :rom02:/.fr6: Minimus :rom03:/.ptp: Medianus:egy02:/.as7: Minimus :gau02:/.2019 Qualify Group A: Azor Ahai :hun01:

.as4: Pissed Pigeons :teu01:/ .2019 Finals: Makhai :egy02:

• Yes I remember I played in a Romanian server a long time and we ended up of losing the round because I played with a side 'cause didnt got a lot with my past teammates. I've changed a lot since then and achieved a few thing. I might have Screenshots of some but others might have lost as time pass. What I'm asking for is if there is a new speed server coming up soon[any server from any country will do] I just need something... if you understand :) Hope you guys will have a wonderful day and stay true brothers! :)

• Starting out tonight or tomorrow, lookking for an english speaking ally, anyone want me, or suggestions on quad to go for?

++ , UollasL

Quokka , write to him, he will send you the invite

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

• I play with G&V 3-4 server (qualifications and finals...) and last qualification G&V winner team.. push is problem? 1h production is problem to send to other player??? 8|8|8|:D:D:D:D:D

last qoualification I was 1st donator for trening and 1st donator for metalurgy and 3rd donator for market... all for ally, all for win..

G&V forever !!!

straki Travian_Browserspiel_logo.pngilluicons_9_leader-150x150.png

Post was edited 1 time, last by straki ().

• I play with G&V 3-4 server (qualifications and finals...) and last qualification G&V winner team.. push is problem? 1h production is problem to send to other player??? 8|8|8|:D:D:D:D:D

last qoualification I was 1st donator for trening and 1st donator for metalurgy and 3rd donator for market... all for ally, all for win..

G&V forever !!!

good evening Dodger , straki  :)

" Kaj buš ti, bum i ja." Zagreb (HRVATSKA)

85635logo_28c988ec4a8824097ad5e24e9d5efa84.png TT Finals 2019/20

birikina+style.jpg