[Tournament 2019] Wildcard raffle event

• tt2019_announcement_wologo.png

Dear players!

As you know the Tournament Finals are about to start next week on November 14th at 13:00 UTC+0. A great battle between all the players who got a key from the Qualification will go head to head!

We still have a few wildcards left for some lucky players. Do you want to win one and compete on the Finals?

Answer the following question: What makes the Tournament Finals so special for you?

Join the raffle, answer the question and perhaps you will be one of the lucky ones!

The raffle closes on November 12th at 09:00 UTC+0

General contest information:

Start date/time:

November, 7, 2019 – 09:00 (UTC+0)

End date/time:

November, 12, 2019 – 09:00 (UTC+0)

Winners announced on:

November, 13, 2019

Winners chosen:

3 winners choosen by the team

Prize:

Key to Tournament Finals 2019

To be eligible to win, you need to:

State your nickname and server played when giving prediction. Every user can take part in the contest only in one community.

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

• What makes the Tournament Finals so special for you?

For me I came to Travian zone 10 years ago. I'm not remember exactly the day. But as a young people that time, this game gave me so many memorable. 2013 till 2015 was the best time for me to have a team as tx3 in Vietnam, and the most special was X5 the fastest sever had I ever played.Then working took all the time, however, this time I'm already ready to comeback. The only moment that I had never done before that is finals, but I missed. Thus, I am really want this lucky ticket. There are a lot of people out there also want this ticket, but I wish It's mine. Hope that I can have the best moment in Travian Legends again.

Thanks for any support from Travian!

Furthermore, I hope that the game still running better and better to gamer have more fun and relax after working days.

Fear is not real. The only moment fear exist when you thought about future. :)

• Finals is a round where best of every corner of world come to a single stage to prove their skills and dedication towards the game. I myself with more than 10 years of

experience in the game feel that finals is the only server where I can test my skills with and against the best in the game. This is why I want a key.

• Finals is a round where best of every corner of world come to a single stage to prove their skills and dedication towards the game. I myself with more than 10 years of

experience in the game feel that finals is the only server where I can test my skills with and against the best in the game. This is why I want a key.

Have you ever played finals?

Many player - yes.

But also many cheaters and a ton of multis and tech accs.

I would recommend you dont go there and spend time^^

• What makes the Tournament Finals so special for you?

Anwsers:

There are many people in different countries join in Tournament Finals

[HIDE][MARQUEE]Ở đời chả tin được thằng nào :S[/MARQUEE][/HIDE]

• Have you ever played finals?

Many player - yes.

But also many cheaters and a ton of multis and tech accs.

I would recommend you dont go there and spend time^^

What did they do? And im curious that what is tech acc, they are using Bot?

Fear is not real. The only moment fear exist when you thought about future. :)

• Tech Accs are the legal multis.

"Friends" who just play for being privte farms and feeding troops for one friend.

Hammers from "Teutonic Steel" for example are build by pushes and farming techs.

Techs are really known from Dacia/Exodus.

Some Russians have tech - other multis.

Most other nation just use multis.

• Tech Accs are the legal multis.

how player must make big wwk?

send push daily?it no mean #1.1 that player benefit to another player?

i no understand how you can get ressources for 8hour inside one confederence by push and and try train more 168h by 1\2 trainer Barracks Stable workshop GB|GS

• Cause i think i deserve to play in TT finals i always want to play but i don't get wildcart i play TT in 2011 =)

Im Playing Server 2 now and i have time to play TT

• Tournament Finals actually is a gigantic battlefield where the Vietnamese people could join as a special part of it

We're not the largest team but don't discount us

We are waiting for you

• how player must make big wwk?

send push daily?it no mean #1.1 that player benefit to another player?

i no understand how you can get ressources for 8hour inside one confederence by push and and try train more 168h by 1\2 trainer Barracks Stable workshop GB|GS

The amount of WW Hammer would stay the same.
    The size would be just smaller.

Travian would need to ban and delete all these multis. No one would have multiple 1kk WW hammer so all teams will be reduced on a fair level.

Problem:
    Travian rather give 3.000 keys to make sure multis will be no problem than trying to get finals or qualy a more fair place..

• Hey there!

My nick name is Ocht and i played so many servers with this name ,right now server Ts2.com

I wanna show the world my different play style as a roman player, everyone thinks travian is absolut fight and farming well but you can play with calculated resource too...

And remember the winner of the game is the one who defence well with his/her team.

Plus there is no multi and freaking free gold by referral system that is the only weakness of the travian. And its the only fair server i know.

I hope i get the wild card and i wish everyone good luck there!

Best regards,

Mohammad Ocht

• thats special for me because it's been a while since game servers in my country (iran) have been shut down.

before that we cant play the game because of filtering and I've never had the chance to experience this game.