GUNN3RS: The Ultimate Warriors

• I dunno, maybe the fact that accounts were neutered and turned into farms while they were inactive ?

This is the only thing I could find which has any merit, Gunners were able to neuter and create farms, whilst the more active and best players in quad were given a life line, besides that most have already deleted.

Iran's internet was only affected for a few days tops at the time gunners could take any sort of advantage, even then it wasn't like we immediately knew about it when it occurred and suddenly dropped everything.

In comparison you ally with what Gunners would call border line farms and create yourselves a third wing ,opting to hug your quad as opposed to separating the wheat from the chaff.

LOL :D Both sides can confirm that there were no talking behind the scenes. We both just happen to find you very annoying here in the forum. Now I'm actually worried about a Gunners and REVs coalition if that is actually the common knowledge or opinion in Gunners lol.

Ofc I'm sure both sides can confirm there is no talking behind the scenes here who would do that :p, that would be stupid to think anything like that could happen right ?

Ten can only do dealings if they don't like or want to agree with a post on the forum, what ever you say champ :P

@ mist4 answer me this has Ten actually ever played a server where they didn't need another meta or quad ?

• Zlatan once said: "I'm a Ferrari between Fiats" ... now I know what he felt like. :saint:

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.

s5.com

Post was edited 1 time, last by ascky_COM ().

• The Ultimate Warriors continue there struggle defying all odds and against 2 quads.

Whilst Gunners repair some crop fields from some nice hits from gow. Gunners were able to make a late call that may have just destroyed aspirations Lugo may have had of collecting arties

https://www.gettertools.com/report/3400/nyggufzH

16 million loss and hammer will take more then a few days to repair. Vastly outnumbered but are the ultimate warriors really outgunned ?

Even with 2 quads against us I don't think so. It's time for us to build more walls, defenders to drop there anvils, Whilst ballsy from gow, it would be a foolish for Gunners to risk hammers the same way before arties the risk imho outweighs the gain and by now gow has probably noticed some of our team resource pushes and insta build talents :)

Sure the surface demage from gow looks good but in no way are gunners troops effected besides some defense. Now excuse me while I get some more defense ready Go, go, go, go Gunners :)

• Whoops, nothing to repair there anymore :S btw we're not even doing anything close to what GoW is doing, it's just that one local terrorist we planted in your quad doing his thang

Also while you were typing your post, I think GoW burned down 2 more Gunners capital =O

com7 (2017-2018) - Mist4 [TEN]
    com1 (2018-2019) - Mist4 [TEN]

com1 (2019~) - All-Might [TEN]

com2 (2019 - 2020) - Mist4 [TEN]
    PTP (2018-current) - Thot Patrol (the lost souls) [TM]

giphy.gif

• Batman this isnt a whole quad it was 1 person beating jocker because they're close to each other.

He also played it really bad so no wonder he went on delete silently. :/

• Damn, you guys want to wrap up the no.1 contenders for the win before the artis start or what ?? Its gonna be a major head ache to make a arti big enough to clear unique without them croptiles.

• Gunners

- Lost >100 million resources in cropland building cost

- Lost 15 million resources worth of def troops

- One noob deleted

GoW

- Lost 16 million resources worth of off troops (1 hammer)

TEN

- Lost two hammers (are the size can even be considered hammers?)

Bat Man

- Gunners is still winning.

- GoW is stupid for sending the hammers out with risk of splatting.

- TEN is even more stupid because they keep their hammers and not go on Gunners

• How are we winning tho? :P

Twee keer naar rechts is hetzelfde als achteruit

• GoW

- Lost 16 million resources worth of off troops (1 hammer)

And lost player ?

https://ts2.travian.com/spieler.php?uid=602

I'm not just saying gows attacks are risky, I'm also saying if they keep losing hammers (which is fine by me btw) it's going to be costly for them come artis (again don't let me discourage you), gow may have just given us added incentive to raid more, wether or not our troops are slowing down building, is more of a nice story, that would sound good for ajax in a gow mm.

@-Ajax, Gunners value a worthy opponent, I don't know of anyone of us that is afraid, perhaps it's you that is afraid of losing more hammers ;)

• Gunners didn't have the leadership the current gunners has or even a third of its original players, I think it's shameful for any un preformed alliance to claim to be something there not, it's like rev claiming to be cwl because of a few cwl players which brezzok was right in correcting me on. And rev were right to change there name.

here to help

• I think at this stage Gunners are more affected losing their costly def than GoW losing one of their hammers, of which we have plenty. Remember its day 70 and still more than enough time to build a new hammer for artifacts. And BAT MAN, I'm sure everyone in Gunners is a little afraid when they click their red swords and see 8 attacks same sec

• I think at this stage Gunners are more affected losing their costly def than GoW losing one of their hammers, of which we have plenty. Remember its day 70 and still And BAT MAN, I'm sure everyone in Gunners is a little afraid when they click their red swords and see 8 attacks same sec

Well defense utilizes more villages then off and taken from our team not just one player. + it's a war game not SIM city, perhaps a good reminder for some. A good battle is what I signed up for. And I'd say gauging from team chats we are more enthralled and engaged atm with the war then scared of it.

• I'm scared.

Twee keer naar rechts is hetzelfde als achteruit