GUNN3RS: The Ultimate Warriors

• Another fun fact!

With zena’s mindset Gunnerz has farmed the most!

😂

Many .nl servers 🙅🏻‍♂️

NoMercyy | comb | 2014

msB | com2 | GUNNERZ | 2017/18

msB | com3 | PP | 2018/19

Nomercy | comx | IDTS | 2019 winter

• Must've been really hard with whole iran going afk... This weeks robberslist is a complete joke and I hope for all the persian players they can log back on... It's not how I desire to win, but I can only speak for myself

• Fact: GoW is now the only premade alliance without a 2nd wing.

Unless your going to stick to that for the full server your talking watery brown!

Must've been really hard with whole iran going afk... This weeks robberslist is a complete joke and I hope for all the persian players they can log back on... It's not how I desire to win, but I can only speak for myself

No its really easy actually seeing as they are offline!

Well no its not nice to be honest for that to be the means of the end for them i agree, but the reality is it was over before this happened, poke fun say what you want that is the reality.

of course more resistance would have been offered, we would have lost more troops but this isnt what broke the camels back

• I've heard rumours that GoW only made a wing just to look scary.

Is it true?

They just couldn't say no to addicts :P

Congratulations Ajax your words on the forum officially now mean nothing.

the only premade alliance without a 2nd wing.

Unless your going to stick to that for the full server your talking watery brown!

They just couldn't resist and wanted to follow in gunners footsteps :p

Not that it matters much but it's like I said before it was obvious to some of us that knew addicts and gow were chatting, that it was never going to be just one wing for gow.

• Good thing actions speak louder than words

It's a good point, how can Gow be taken at there word when there actions speak completely differently.

And just because Gow said they want to use rev as a meatshield for ten to attack, doesn't mean it's going to happen that way for them either.

I just hope this promised war Gow keep telling us about is not another of there fairy tale stories, now that legends are finished with, it's time for us to kick ass and chew bubble gum and Gunners are all out of bubble gum ;)

• I heard a rumour that Ajax. doesn't like 150% oasis cropper so he deliberatly downgraded to 125% recently. Is this the right thread for those kinds of com2 rumours? or is there some other thread?

Anglosphere 6 - Lucky Charms

Anglosphere 3 - Lucky

Post was edited 1 time, last by MarkokraM ().

• And just because Gow said they want to use rev as a meatshield for ten to attack, doesn't mean it's going to happen that way for them either.

as we stated many times in our eyes this server remains a battle of the best quad to win. So every quad for himself. Theres are not diplomatic actions between GoW and REVs and there wont ever be as is looks like.

I heard a rumour that Ajax. doesn't like 150% oasis cropper so he deliberatly downgraded to 125% recently. Is this the right thread for those kinds of com2 rumours? or is there some other thread?

a tech stole his oasis and went into vacation mode if you hadnt noticed. Hoping MH will fix this since its as weak as it gets.

• Good job MarkoraM, very nice to see that I'm still keeping you this busy :D

To be honest i forgot all about you :*

Bat Man , the talks with addicts were already going for a longer time. Me saying we have no second wing was a joke :)

you say something about ten or rev, but nothing of that is true.

I will make it very clear for every alliance in COM2

Gunnerz is the property of GoW. We will be coming for Gunnerz after artes and we wont focus on any other alliance, unless they focus on us :). I'll tell you that now.

Dont spread BS

• Good job MarkoraM, very nice to see that I'm still keeping you this busy :D

To be honest i forgot all about you :*

Sure you did, thats why you kept messaging me ingame all the time :love:

Anglosphere 6 - Lucky Charms

Anglosphere 3 - Lucky

• Sure you did, thats why you kept messaging me ingame all the time :love:

''All the time'' :D

Didnt know it was mr. Marko on the acc

The guy that got banned 1 hour after he just accused me of cheating :D:D:D:D

Post was edited 2 times, last by Ajax. ().

• Bat Man Me saying we have no second wing was a joke :)

Your a real joker :)

Gunnerz is the property of GoW.

This was my favourite one of your jokes, Joker your a really funny dude^^

When Gunners come for you we won't have to write about it 3 weeks earlier with false promises. I almost feel sorry for your team we've all seen how Batman deals with jokers. At least your not trying to win against gunner wannabes anymore :P

• Well just fyi, the MH cant do anything about that account who choose vacation mode.

First of all, really difficult to prove its a tech account. Second, if it might actually look like a genuine player going on vacation mode then the MH themselves should not act.

This is just from my past experience.