• Looks like someone is a bit upset..

Many .nl servers 🙅🏻‍♂️

NoMercyy | comb | 2014

msB | com2 | GUNNERZ | 2017/18

msB | com3 | PP | 2018/19

Nomercy | comx | IDTS | 2019 winter

• Your a real joker :)

This was my favourite one of your jokes, Joker your a really funny dude^^

When Gunners come for you we won't have to write about it 3 weeks earlier with false promises. I almost feel sorry for your team we've all seen how Batman deals with jokers. At least your not trying to win against gunner wannabes anymore :P

I really dislike it when people say that those alliances from previous servers were fake or wannabes.

With that same logic, I should say that Ten and maybe gow this server are just bunch of wannabes using the same name because they don't have most of their old members.

Gunners lost com2 in previous server and won in the server before. It is just that simple.

So please stop saying those that lost the server are bunch of wannabes. At least we fought valiantly before we went down.

• I really dislike it when people say that those alliances from previous servers were fake or wannabes.

Gunners didn't have the leadership the current gunners has or even a third of its original players, I think it's shameful for any un preformed alliance to claim to be something there not, it's like rev claiming to be cwl because of a few cwl players which brezzok was right in correcting me on. And rev were right to change there name.

Had the real Gunners leadership and players been present on that round. I'm sure they would have destroyed any fake gunners wings there themselves.

Also ten still has part of its leadership intact and are also different from the ten alliance we destroyed, the first round together where the real Gunners won.

• 26e.gif

Bat Man He actually got you with your own logic there LOL. There must be someone from original Gunners in that last com2, they wouldn't just claim that name for no reason - they must have played with or for Gunners before. If Gunners didn't lose to GoW before, then TEN didn't lose to Gunners :D

com7 (2017-2018) - Mist4 [TEN]
    com1 (2018-2019) - Mist4 [TEN]

com1 (2019~) - All-Might [TEN]

com2 (2019 - 2020) - Mist4 [TEN]
    PTP (2018-current) - Thot Patrol (the lost souls) [TM]

giphy.gif

• 26e.gif

Bat Man He actually got you with your own logic there LOL. There must be someone from original Gunners in that last com2, they wouldn't just claim that name for no reason - they must have played with or for Gunners before. If Gunners didn't lose to GoW before, then TEN didn't lose to Gunners :D

Not really, Just because a team might have a couple of its original members, does not make it the same team.

Take ten for example when we decimated them the first round gunners played you were one of the first to come running saying "but, but that wasn't the real ten and that wasn't us at full power" or did you forget already?

I'm surprised this needs to be explained further, when you try to emulate a no.1 team, which is what Gunners were the first round they won, then you owe a certain responsibility to protect that teams reputation and pride don't you think ?

The Gunners team last round were not number 1, mostly new players, even so perhaps it could be something like the original if they could provide some or any form of resistance?, still no, ok what about performance in attacks?, no again. So after asking these questions then the only thing in common that the new gunners had last round with the current and former top guns, was that they had a couple of players present when Gunners first played...wow

Whilst I concede some leaders might find it flattering that a couple of there players decided to start up another alliance and use the same name it's usually a no no because it's disappointing for these leaders to see the alliance they worked so hard for drop the ball in game. It doesnt really do any favours for the original leadership or greater pool of players that are accustomed to looking at gunners as a no.1 team and top pre former of the game.

In other words it would be like taking 2 mediocre players from gow and the rest from legends with the two original players deciding to call themselves gow, is it really gow tho?

Post was edited 2 times, last by Bat Man ().

• So the logic now is if you are number 1, even though you are not exactly same team, it is fine to claim the name.

If you are not number 1, you are just wannabes.

Now how I wish REVs will win the server.

Then I can see Bat Man claiming that Gunners, TEN and Gow are not in full team, and that's the reason they lose.

• Bat Man

What is it that actually makes a previous team, be the "same" team?

1. Is it the presence of the leaders or of its members?

2. Do they have to be all or just some?

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.

s5.com

• 1 core leaders and core members or a decision by core leaders to pass on the flame to another deemed worthy to carry the flame with honor to the alliances next era.

So the logic now is if you are number 1, even though you are not exactly same team, it is fine to claim the name.

If you are not number 1, you are just wannabes.

Gunners were number 1 when we won and we are number one now, but that's not what I'm actually driving at here.

Not really, Just because a team might have a couple of its original members, does not make it the same team.

Nothing about no.1 here let's look at the body of what was written.

The Gunners team last round were not number 1, mostly new players, even so perhaps it could be something like the original if they could provide some or any form of resistance?, still no, ok what about performance in attacks?, no again. So after asking these questions then the only thing in common that the new gunners had last round with the current and former top guns, was that they had a couple of players present when Gunners first played...wow

Ok so I mentioned no.1, then I offered possible other qualities that could be redeeming factors, all of which the last gunners you keep preaching about failed dismally in. I also made the point that if the fake Gunners had any skill then a no.1 ranking for a fake gunners would be irrelevant.. Can you prove me wrong or tell me how fake gunners was good that round or anything like the real deal at all?

A player with a differing opinion is one thing, throwing a childish tantrum hoping another team can win is another..

That said I don't always need to agree with opinions of other gunner players, to each there own. I wouldn't trade the real deal gunners with any other alliance and I've been around before the days of wild ;)

Post was edited 2 times, last by Bat Man ().

• 1 core leaders and core members or a decision by core leaders to pass on the flame to another deemed worthy to carry the flame with honor to the alliances next era.

If I remembered correctly, there were some core leaders and members from Gunners in previous com2. So according to your statement here, they were the real Gunners.

And I just wonder how do you define core leaders or core members? So only those in leadership and top 20 accounts matter? The rest are considered non core? Sub par?

Ok so I mentioned no.1, then I offered possible other qualities that could be redeeming factors, all of which the last gunners you keep preaching about failed dismally in. I also made the point that if the fake Gunners had any skill then a no.1 ranking for a fake gunners would be irrelevant.. Can you prove me wrong or tell me how fake gunners was good that round or anything like the real deal at all?

What I'm trying to say that no two Gunners are the same. And you keep on babbling that those Gunners from previous com2 were fake and wannabes.

I would not compare this Gunners with previous Gunners. Every server is different.

Just as I will not think that TEN will not win this server because they did some mistakes in their previous server. (But it is still fun to poke at mist4).

A player with a differing opinion is one thing, throwing a childish tantrum hoping another team can win is another..

All I can see is a person with ego bigger than carrier plane that tries to write a long post to justify his own flawed logic.

When another person pointed out that he is not entirely right (this does not mean he is wrong), that person is throwing a childish tantrum.

• To be the real Gunners, both nc and Salme must be there?

So when only one of them was leading, then it was a fake Gunners?

NC is second in command, for me it wouldn't be gunners without Salme the founder of Gunners, sometimes even missing one great leader can be enough to break an alliance or leave it in fragmented pieces that just don't operate or fit in the same way.

• core leaders are nc and Salme they were playing with vices on com1 with other gunners players.

Negative Creep was Flint last com2, main leader of gunnerz. Also the instigator of the 3 squad war against us.

We shot their 120 man meta down to 26 players in a month time :)

So in fact GoW already beat your allmighty gunners :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• NC is second in command, for me it wouldn't be gunners without Salme the founder of Gunners, sometimes even missing one great leader can be enough to break an alliance or leave it in fragmented pieces that just don't operate or fit in the same way.

Gunners didn't have the leadership the current gunners has or even a third of its original players,

Mist4 you are safe now cause tonz is not in com2.

And you are fake TEN because you don't have one-third of the original members.

and you too Ajax.

Stop pretending you are the real Gow.

This guy literally says that NC can't do anything when he is alone without Salme.

"If you lose a server, you are fakes. If you win a server, you are part of the family.", I think this is what he means.

• This guy literally says that NC can't do anything when he is alone without Salme.

"If you lose a server, you are fakes. If you win a server, you are part of the family.", I think this is what he means.

Salme is a great leader and would have left huge shoes to fill not to mention the gunners players that couldn't make it. Obviously you couldn't fill those boots left behind so the team you had sunk very quickly despite flint and others best efforts.

• Salme is a great leader and would have left huge shoes to fill not to mention the gunners players that couldn't make it. Obviously you couldn't fill those boots left behind so the team you had sunk very quickly despite flint and others best efforts.

So suddenly Gunners is all about Salme.

If I played in Gunners without Salme, then it must be a fake Gunners.

• So suddenly Gunners is all about Salme.

If I played in Gunners without Salme, then it must be a fake Gunners.

Those are your words what I said was actually this,

sometimes even missing one great leader can be enough to break an alliance or leave it in fragmented pieces that just don't operate or fit in the same way.

Gow has 2 main leaders I think it would be fair to say the alliance wouldn't be quite the same if one were not present wouldn't you?

Ofc we can go in the nitty grittys of who does what in the alliance if you'd really like to ?