GUNN3RS: The Ultimate Warriors

• finally

hey you guys are bringing it now so this will be fun

We have no armys though.

Its funny how Legends and alliance-less accounts are able to sync their attacks on us!!

cough* multis *cough

p.s. reshuffle them wings some more, its working!!

• My messages are litterly filled with Legends members begging me to stop attacking LOL...

Many .nl servers 🙅🏻‍♂️

NoMercyy | comb | 2014

msB | com2 | GUNNERZ | 2017/18

msB | com3 | PP | 2018/19

Nomercy | comx | IDTS | 2019 winter

• What do you mean finally?

You guys only did a few attacks with catas and it has already stopped. :/

Probably because there armies all got caught, d&c had some fun last night getting attacked by ne multis, They got walled too.

My messages are litterly filled with Legends members begging me to stop attacking LOL...

I don't think we've lost a single hammer yet.

Despite legends rebranding/reorganizing being the only meta with 5 wings in the top twenty with 2 in the top ten, even holding a top 5 alliance at one point, (certainly nothing to be sneezed at) it's still not enough.

Gunners have so far dramatically exceeded my expectations in this fight. The level of organization, coordination and work Gunners put in is making the job against 400 members, (ridiculous odds!!) look easy. I believe now if the ne meta had another 400 players it still wouldn't be enough to make much of a difference.

Perhaps calling Gunners out as the ultimate warriors here was being too modest ?

• You seriously forget about TEN in the SE.

If GUNN3RS are the ultimate warriors, TEN are the titans of the universe!!!

TEN had a horrible com1 but this isn't the same group (except leadership).

So don't really know what we can expect of them in terms of skills. :/

• Gunners ultimate war

Perhaps calling Gunners out as the ultimate warriors here was being too modest ?

The ultimate warriors you say? The only thing they have excelled in so far is simming, not warfare. Also LEGENDS are all over the map, not just NE. So you cant just give only Gunners the task to deal with them.

• Gunners ultimate war

The ultimate warriors you say? The only thing they have excelled in so far is simming, not warfare. Also LEGENDS are all over the map, not just NE. So you cant just give only Gunners the task to deal with them.

I mentioned before ne army became legends, that they had some members in other quads. Of course there predominately a ne based meta, hence being formerly tagged as ne army.

Gunners have a proven track record of obliterating obstacles obstructing them, whilst simultaneously marching toward victory. Last time it was God's, this round the hurdle may prove to be far greater.

Rest assure Gunners players have started getting busy with it.

hey you guys are bringing it now so this will be fun

My messages are litterly filled with Legends members begging me to stop attacking LOL...

the ne quad is still far from cleared, attack points are rising. legends are providing some resistance hinting that there not about to lay down for us anytime soon.

Accelerator has also been lifted off simming as we can see on paper Gunners lifted there raiding game within range of the number 2 spot, remembering it wasn't long ago we were not even present in the charts, our raiding has really climbed impressively in quick time.

Still way behind gows amazing numbers, kudos to gow truly a great effort.obv we've got the lions share of legends players with us competing with us for the same farms.

Make no mistake Zena, legends are no slouches when it comes to raiding and have some very capable players. I suspect we'll have our hands full for quite some time to come.

Post was edited 2 times, last by Bat Man ().

• TEN had a horrible com1 but this isn't the same group (except leadership).

So don't really know what we can expect of them in terms of skills. :/

Leadership group isn't the same either :sleeping: Tonz is gone and EA is MIA ;(

com7 (2017-2018) - Mist4 [TEN]
    com1 (2018-2019) - Mist4 [TEN]

com1 (2019~) - All-Might [TEN]

com2 (2019 - 2020) - Mist4 [TEN]
    PTP (2018-current) - Thot Patrol (the lost souls) [TM]

giphy.gif

• Let's just see how good gunners is when they start the skirmishes with GoW or TEN. With all respect, but LEGENDS is no real competition for gunners. I think pre artifacts all quads will focus on gaining control in their territory. The big battle is hopefully gonna happen post arties in a free for all.

And about the gunners raiding... Take another look before you start to brag. Gunners seem like a very good opponent, but dont glorify them before they have proven themselves.

GoW 23m

TEN 21m

REVs 18m

Gunners 10m

Post was edited 1 time, last by Zennaa ().

• this guy adding wings together to combine raiding numbers 😂

is this real life!?