GUNN3RS: The Ultimate Warriors

The applications for the 🔥 Legends on Tour 2020 - Summit 🔥 are open.

If you think you would be a good fit to represent one of these communities Anglosphere, Balkans, France, Germany, International COM, Italy, Lusobrasilero or Russia, read all the details and submit your application.

➡️ More information here ⬅️

If your community is not between the selected one, but you still want to provide your input for the event, feel free to visit and participate in the discussion on the International forum.
  • congrats you raid more in a quad that is dead with no competition 🤘

• It's normal for other metas to try to mass multiple wings against Gunners, that's the only way they can compete with us!

Gunners has a wing and GoW does not...

congrats you raid more in a quad that is dead with no competition 🤘

if you had taken a look at the map you see Addicts is fully NW based. They bring just as much competition to GoW as legends bring to gunners. The reason we are raiding well is not because there is no competition. Competition makes you thrive yourself to be the best you can be right? Yet I see nobody from eighter gunners or legends in top 10 raiders.

But dont get me wrong... We are on the NE border so we are very happy their raiding sucks. More loot for us :thumbsup:

• Gunners has a wing and GoW does not...

You mean a defense group with little more then 10 players, gows main wing also has 5 more players but you really want to argue about a few extra accounts here or there with an average pop far less then gow?

Seems like your really reaching now, clutching at straws suppose I should be counting gow's personal defenders too :/

if you had taken a look at the map you see Addicts is fully NW based. They bring just as much competition to GoW as legends bring to gunners.

And if you care to look at who legends do diplomacy with, you'd also notice that legends have relations with addicts too.

in confederacy with

~LEGENDS
    -LEGENDS
    LEGENDS

non-aggression pact(s) with

LEGENDS-
    Addict
    Addicts

I guess next you'll want me to explain to you that they can't hold more then 3 confeds, or you'll try to argue that they can't possibly help each other cross quad :rolleyes:

A: Face it Gow doesn't have half as much to face in quad.

B: Whats the bet Gunners will end up killing some of addicts defense for you?

I wouldn't worry too much about gunners comp for farms in quad, I'm sure it won't be long be long before our ts levels are completed and we start venturing in to the nw too :)

Bat Man I can only give you credits.

Even for a troll you really talk a lot of sh*t

You don't think Gow is taking time out to play in the mud, you do realise this perpetuates the brown don't you?

Besides Gunners can't be blamed for calling gow out when they come here to exaggerate or make false claims ;)

Post was edited 2 times, last by Bat Man: Cleaning up the Gow garbage ().

• I guess next you'll want me to explain to you that they can't hold more then 3 confeds, or you'll try to argue that they can't possibly help each other cross quad :rolleyes:

A: Face it Gow doesn't have half as much to face in quad.

B: Whats the bet Gunners will end up killing some of addicts defense for you?

The best bet is that GoW will be coming for you. :)

Then you will see why teams like Legends dont matter and what true teamwork and coordination can do to you :)

Good luck kiddo

• Will we see TEN X, TEN Y, TEN Z, TEN W, TEN Q and TEN T in this server or am i expecting too much ?

We might also see

REVS

REVS.

REVS..

REVS...

REVS.....................................................................

• Revs will hold hands with GoW as soon as the going gets tough

Probably, was funny how revs and gow were jumping up and down when there were whispers Gunners and Ten had a few talks, they be like omg Gunners and Ten are hugging omg, lol shortly after that revs grew another wing and the rest is history.

If Gow and revs decide not to hold hands then it will most likely be 1vs1vs1vs1, with revs, gow, ten and even Gunners to a lesser extent likely to bolster there ranks with the best there quads have to offer.

As the server currently stands at the moment, some addicts have moved over to Gow, ten have pretty much filled two wings and are ready for a third, whilst revs are still working on filling there two wings presently.

Gunners may be the number one alliance ensuring quality over quantity, but even Gunners leaders must be realising by now it's a bit much to ask around 50 accounts to take on a whole server of experienced alliances that have also won other servers and rounds.

If Gunners leaders are wise the may soon allow the greatest players of legends an opportunity to play amongst the top guns. I'm sure gunners won't just take everyone who applies or every wannabe like others do, no, that's not the gunner way.

Only those that are truly legends of the game that deserve the opportunity to stand amongst the real elites of the server will be given a second chance the rest will become like k.f.c for us, kicked, farmed and conquered 8)

Post was edited 2 times, last by Bat Man ().

• I don't know man, the only guy from REV who was left comments is me. And am not even playing the server fill time, don't know why you think REV is jumping around.

• I don't know man, the only guy from REV who was left comments is me.

Don't think it really matters how often you log in, or if your there only player, did you know there's only a handful of players representing all of the alliances here in the whole game!

Let's be honest without players like you chiming in making some noise, I bet com2 would pass by with barely a murmur. I don't know about you but I like checking in to threads from other game worlds to see how that server is going..