GUNN3RS: The Ultimate Warriors

• Wha wha..t ? If i didn't make noise about TEN and Gunners talking, then who did from REV?

You cant just make any baseless accusations mate.

• Wha wha..t ? If i didn't make noise about TEN and Gunners talking, then who did from REV?

You cant just make any baseless accusations mate.

Looks like they want to make 100% make sure they win the server this time. If the two quads join together i expect the same will happen to the other 2. Ah damn, will be no action till midgame then.

Unsubstantiated ? Who are you trying to fool Sakku?

Your quote is on the first page of the gunners and Ten romance thread, btw sakku it's not your only post in that thread where you decided to give your perspective.

There is no need to lie about it Sakku. I don't think it really matters much how little or how much you decide to contribute, particularly if you can stay relevant to topics being discussed, as opposed to making white noise without substance.

• Goddamn man, we are all giving our individual views here, why do you associate that with the view of the remaining 80 members of the alliance ? This message was given at the very start of the server.

Tbh, no one really cares or is that fearful of GUNNERS that we start planning a merger or dissing them at the start.

• Wow!!! Some heated exchange of opinions here.

Can someone please enlighten me that should I refer Gunners as GUNN3RS or GUNNERS?

My OCD of getting the correct spelling of a name is kicking in now.

Goddamn man, we are all giving our individual views here,

Good that's cleared then. And ofc if you are the only player here representing revs, other rev players can still think differently!

Tbh, no one really cares or is that fearful of GUNNERS that we start planning a merger or dissing them at the start.

Well I can't speak for everyone :P but imo I think Gow will be our biggest competition. And if we get too tied up warring with them, we might just cancel each other out leaving an opening for ten or revs to walk through the door for the win.