GUNN3RS: The Ultimate Warriors

• Life is complete now :)

Funny thing is without Ajax and Jack, Gunners would have passed gow's raiding already.

Ajax you seem to be all that is really holding gow up in simming and robbing, without your raids and simming your team looks fairly mediocre at best, I suppose that explains why you have an inflated sense of self importance. You must be thinking it's all on your shoulders..

Robbers of the week

1. GoW 9355948
    2. GUNNERS 6737100
  • Funny thing is without Ajax and Jack, Gunners would have passed gow's raiding already.

Ajax you seem to be all that is really holding gow up in simming and robbing, without your raids and simming your team looks fairly mediocre at best, I suppose that explains why you have an inflated sense of self importance. You must be thinking it's all on your shoulders..

Robbers of the week

1. GoW 9355948
    2. GUNNERS 6737100

I always thought the inflateded sense of self importance was from my parents overcompensating the attention they gave me when i was a kid

But thanks now I understand

• I don't know why Bat Man is agitating every other alliances.

He really wants 1 quad vs 3 quads situation.

Anyway, great job to all Gunners players on farming LEGENDS when most of them can't online now!

• So mighty batman comes to the forum and cry about everything he has to fight in ne. He turn and act like a cool dude (even if his loost in everything he says) and it sounds like he accept the challange...

So what happen? This cool batman start up one more wing and recruit the best from his future enamy lol

Next step will be to NAP ten (if they dont all ready have one under the table) and make it look like 1.com were they allways hold hands. Becuase trust me, they will never attack eachother....

So boring, so boring!!!!

And poof we have east vs west.

I really hope that gow and rev see throw this childis play from east. Or more what will come from the east.

C

• bro dont come at our leader like that, or your going to get clipped..

Dear Mr Sir, i dont know who you are ingame (this is where you inform us) but what do you want from us, NE Army and Elite is what was put in front of us, what more can we do? They catad us (Me) and we responded in volume cataing all their wings and they withered.

I’m assuming your GoW?? Following your logic, your going to build a WW with a base of 58 players, and when you fully dismantle Addicts, you wont take in a single one of their players? No? i thought so!

We already napped Ten, Mr Sir!

So boring, yes we are so boring, when we are the dominant alliance in our quad who has faced the biggest obstacle so far (im not insinuating Legends are good or were challenging) but they are a bigger obstacle than Ten or Revs have faced? I know theres a bit of back and forth with Gow and addicts but your post is pure dribble!!

If you can apparently see through this “*childs play” im pretty sure my blind uncle can see it!

I mean you cant see a troll jumping up and down straight in front of you, and your worry about what other people can see 🤓

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• Remember when someone was doing mad maths and counting all the wings and others together to see who farmed the most ?

d25ec2593971709e264f620215ca508e.png

Wanna do some math for us again zena ?

Many .nl servers 🙅🏻‍♂️

NoMercyy | comb | 2014

msB |Winner of com2 | GUNNERZ | 2017/18

msB | com3 | PP | 2018/19

Nomercy | comx | IDTS | 2019 winter

msB |Winner of com2 | TEN | 2019/20

• Yes okay

According to this new book I got you guys are still worse than us. On individual top 10 and alliance top 10. Come back when you're finally doing better than us for once :*

Raiding those persians without internet I see...:rolleyes:

• So first gunnerz seek confed with TEN and now they make their second wing :D

Please stop claiming you are good. Real good teams wouldnt do what you do.

We from GoW have asked for 1 server where squads dont hug eachother, but with teams like gunnerz it seems that wont happen :(

We might lose, but we will never lower our standards like Gunnerz do :)

• and croco you have spoken.

Gunnerz and TEN probably already have a NAP. Gunnerz is clearly sh*tting their pants with the thought of GoW right next to them.

No worries my dear Bat Man... We will be coming for you :love:

• I dunno why you say "were they allways hold hands" :/ Gunners have way more in common with VICE than SGR, and their leadership are a bunch of VICE players too lol.

Gunners are mostly VICE, so personally, I would love to see Ajax come through with his words :D

giphy.gif

com7 (2017-2018) - Mist4 [TEN]
    com1 (2018-2019) - Mist4 [TEN]

com1 (2019~) - All-Might [TEN]

com2 (2019 - 2020) - Mist4 [TEN]
    PTP (2018-current) - Thot Patrol (the lost souls) [TM]

giphy.gif

• I dunno why you say "were they allways hold hands" :/ Gunners have way more in common with VICE than SGR, and their leadership are a bunch of VICE players too lol.

Gunners are mostly VICE, so personally, I would love to see Ajax come through with his words :D

I prgiphy.gif

As long as you promise me to attack REVs if they think they can ''sneak on us''
    We want to finish gunnerz in peace :)

Post was edited 1 time, last by Ajax. ().

• Omg, it's day 50 and GoW is declaring war to Gunners.

Let us hope that it will not be REVs and MMC situation. War for a week and hold hands for the rest of the server.

REVs and TEN, it is time to grab popcorn and see how those two alliances lose the server.

• Omg, it's day 50 and GoW is declaring war to Gunners.

Let us hope that it will not be REVs and MMC situation. War for a week and hold hands for the rest of the server.

REVs and TEN, it is time to grab popcorn and see how those two alliances lose the server.

heres my prediction for the server:

GoW and Gunners clear out their squads pre arties. After that they kamikaze on eachother and REV and TEN will get burned into ashes by mighty FIRE clan. Final day Natars win the server because everybody dead already

• heres my prediction for the server:

GoW and Gunners clear out their squads pre arties. After that they kamikaze on eachother and REV and TEN will get burned into ashes by mighty FIRE clan. Final day Natars win the server because everybody dead already

You totally forget about Gunners, the ultimate warriors. They will not go down.

Same with GoW, the super Saiyans

REVs, the Power Rangers

and TEN, the Sailor Moon (?)

• I’m assuming your GoW?? Following your logic, your going to build a WW with a base of 58 players, and when you fully dismantle Addicts, you wont take in a single one of their players? No? i thought so!

He just needs to check getters to see that some of addicts already moved to gow lol.

@dumbdida It's not always good to destroy players who are proven to be good players and active especially if they are no longer a threat to us.

If we kept on destroying everyone all the time players with potential may not want to return to the game you don't kick a guy when you've knocked him down. Legends are as good as done, we have already accomplished what we have set out to do, so better to train the remaining players with potential to help them become great gunners players :)

Also have a look at ten they already have 3 wings..do they look like an alliance that really needs our help ?

Look at revs they have 2 wings too, gunners are still very much smaller and outnumbered .As for gow they are not exactly much smaller then us are they?,

like blitz said don't be surprised if they take on more addicts players..we just won our in quad battles before gow did. So we are ready to take on those that are capable to play on. The rest we can farm or chief later.

I dunno why you say "were they allways hold hands" :/ Gunners have way more in common with VICE than SGR, and their leadership are a bunch of VICE players too lol.

giphy.gif

Some gunners players chose to play in vices last round, but many of them were gunners first. There are also players from sgr that played with ten last round, as well as former armada players, list goes on. Long story short mist4 Gunners has talent that have played with many of the top teams before not just vices ;)

No worries my dear Bat Man... We will be coming for you :love:

Bring on the gods of war, we will put there name to the test, hoorah!

Hope it's not all smack talk from you Ajax. Would be great for Gunners to finally meet a worthy opponent on the battle field :)

Post was edited 2 times, last by Bat Man ().