GUNN3RS: The Ultimate Warriors

The forum will be offline for around 2 hours on Tuesday, December 17th starting from 12.30 GMT+1.
  • Bat Man Haha funny how you selectively ignore me now...

Since we already beat Negative Creep's Gunnerz last server (extremely easily), I think GoW will have go for TEN now. We are looking for some challenge.

Still love you Mist4

• Negative Creep was Flint last com2, main leader of gunnerz. Also the instigator of the 3 squad war against us.

We shot their 120 man meta down to 26 players in a month time :)

So in fact GoW already beat your allmighty gunners :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Somehow I don't doubt it, that wasn't exactly the mighty gunners and was an embarrassing performance :P

Bat Man Haha funny how you selectively ignore me now...

Since we already beat Negative Creep's Gunnerz last server (extremely easily), I think GoW will have go for TEN now. We are looking for some challenge.

Still love you Mist4

I agree with some of what you said and liked your comment. Am laughing now that you think this gunners is anything like last server ^^

• Those are your words what I said was actually this,

Gow has 2 main leaders I think it would be fair to say the alliance wouldn't be quite the same if one were not present wouldn't you?

Ofc we can go in the nitty grittys of who does what in the alliance if you'd really like to ?

but you keep on saying about fake Gunners, wannabe Gunners.

You also clearly mention that to be the real Gunners, core leader and core members must be there. As if NC is not a core.

And we have changed the name to PURGE by the end of the server, so we were not Gunners when we lost the server.

(I don't know whether this helps to calm your huge ego)

(Sorry to PURGE players for letting you all down)

I always thought that Gow is all Ajax. techs and multis. I just learned today that Gow has 2 main leaders.

• Bat Man Haha funny how you selectively ignore me now...

Still love you Mist4

65e.jpg

com7 (2017-2018) - Mist4 [TEN]
    com1 (2018-2019) - Mist4 [TEN]

com1 (2019~) - All-Might [TEN]

com2 (2019 - 2020) - Mist4 [TEN]
    PTP (2018-current) - Thot Patrol (the lost souls) [TM]

giphy.gif

• Gunners defenders have been busy this week, we've had ten, legends and others send troops our way, but it was the real top guns that stood there ground, unwavering, walling every hammer with no less then 100% accuracy, some of the hits shown in links below.

Ten y vs paul, sersly ten, why?

https://www.gettertools.com/report/3400/uJvbDSHw

Big warning in big trouble!

https://www.gettertools.com/report/3400/z161utv6

Legends Dr Navid's surgical nightmare!

https://www.gettertools.com/report/3400/CU3kpEH4

Overview

Defenders of the week

1. GUNNERS 9281
    2. GoW 3915

Gow,ten,legends,addicts... Who will be next in line for the ultimate warriors?

• Shrugs, still more action coming our way then all the other quads, which are doing pretty much nothing atm.

C'mon guy, raiding inactive iranian accounts isn't exactly action :D I'm pretty sure most of Gunners' attack points came from being spiked by the Iranians when quite a bit of them came back online a couple of days ago lol

Also GoW had more attack points than you and Addicts had the most def points last week. Legends were like 90% inactive last week too. Put two and two together and we get ??? :/

giphy.gif

• C'mon guy, raiding inactive iranian accounts isn't exactly action :D I'm pretty sure most of Gunners' attack points came from being spiked by the Iranians when quite a bit of them came back online a couple of days ago lol

Also GoW had more attack points than you and Addicts had the most def points last week. Legends were like 90% inactive last week too. Put two and two together and we get ??? :/

kid go back to school and learn some comprehension my post was about defense and defense points only, no where did I actually mention anything about attacks except the attacks that splatted on our walls:/

Otherwise who cares gow has a few k more attack points, like I said other then what we have killed (walled) there really hasn't been any action from any other quad.

• kid go back to school and learn some comprehension my post was about defense and defense points only, no where did I actually mention anything about attacks except the attacks that splatted on our walls:/

Otherwise who cares gow has a few k more attack points, like I said other then what we have killed (walled) there really hasn't been any action from any other quad.

Wow. Nice job, congrats man. Proud of you, you're so special. Have a medal and some cookie and pat yourself on the back :D

giphy.gif

• GoW walled atleast two hammers bigger than those last week but we didnt brag about them on the forums... So you never noticed it.

Those gunners glasses youve got on make you blind

Post was edited 1 time, last by Zennaa ().

• GoW walled atleast two hammers bigger than those last week but we didnt brag about them on the forums... So you never noticed it.

Those gunners glasses youve got on make you blind

but you've been crying a lot in the last few pages about everything else...that kinda cancels everything

btw, gettertools reports are awful to look at ;(

Anglosphere 6 - Lucky Charms

Anglosphere 3 - Lucky