GUNN3RS: The Ultimate Warriors

• but you've been crying a lot in the last few pages about everything else...that kinda cancels everything

Assuming that "crying a lot about everything else" stands for critisize the laughable way Bat Man is trying to portray Gunners you are absolutely right.

it's not about bragging, it's about not being boring AF. Everybody wants to see reports...

I will show you worthy reports soon enough, do not worry buddy.

• Assuming that "crying a lot about everything else" stands for critisize the laughable way Bat Man is trying to portray Gunners you are absolutely right.

I will show you worthy reports soon enough, do not worry buddy.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORIING

You can always go and "create" some :)

Twee keer naar rechts is hetzelfde als achteruit

• I will show you worthy reports soon enough, do not worry buddy.

And as the server progresses don't be surprised to see a lot more from Gunners bud, unless top raiders or big clubby hammers are inbound, at this stage of the game, the battle hammers on show aren't exactly going to be super massive just yet.

• With the legendary LEGENDS players deleting here and there, surprisingly Gunners are not the top raider, yet.

Bat Man used to claim that their bounties were shared between Gunners and Legends. But it seems that it is not valid now.

He must be cracking his head to think of a new reason now to continue his story on Gunners, the "maybe not so" ultimate warriors.

Keep up the good work, Ten, Gow and Revs!!!

• With the legendary LEGENDS players deleting here and there, surprisingly Gunners are not the top raider, yet.

Bat Man used to claim that their bounties were shared between Gunners and Legends. But it seems that it is not valid now.

He must be cracking his head to think of a new reason now to continue his story on Gunners, the "maybe not so" ultimate warriors.

Keep up the good work, Ten, Gow and Revs!!!

Sherlock Gnomes on the case. Well a few weeks ago we weren't in the top raiders at all and now we are pretty close to GoW so i dont know what your issue is?

• Sherlock Gnomes on the case. Well a few weeks ago we weren't in the top raiders at all and now we are pretty close to GoW so i dont know what your issue is?

Probably his still salty after being called out for a terrible performance playing as the purge last round..

Gunners have valiantly moved forward leaps and bounds and people seem to have forgotten it wasn't long ago we didn't even have a mention in the top ten robbers at all!.

Shortly after we entered the top ten I predicted we would overtake ten and we did taking there second spot, there we remain after most of our legend farms are already gone or deleted, still Gunners remain within range of the no.1 robbers. I did predict ofc we would overtake gow at some point, and yes gow is a little different from ten so it's not going to happen overnight.

it will take longer for a few reasons including gow already had a head start on us early raiding the big numbers. Good news is we are closing the gap but still could be weeks away gow are no slouches at making troops either.

Collectively I don't think it will be much longer before we pass them and I stand by these predictions. It's amazing when you look at ten,gow,revs they all have 2 or 3 wings, gunners may have two wings but it is also still the smallest team.

Sure Gunners raiding suffered some with legends deleting. And now we have the creme of the creme standing shoulder to shoulder with us, raiding very well, Gunnerz afterall is just a 26 man squad!

Bat Man used to claim that their bounties were shared between Gunners and Legends.

No doubt these are impressive feats we are accomplishing together. And I don't think it matters much, when we do end up collectively raiding more, sure it's going to look great for us on paper, but if we are to continue to cement ourselves as the ultimate warriors, we will need to keep proving ourselves where it matters most. On the battlefield.

Gow vs Gunners

https://www.gettertools.com/report/3400/EMvXBfrU

Post was edited 1 time, last by Bat Man ().

• I wouldnt call this ''pretty close''

Robbers of the week

1. GoW 15221499
    2. GUNNERS 9165548

I think it's fair to say we are within range especially as its only our second week of being the no.2 robber.

And what the duck is this Ajax ?

I'd expect this from our farms or even ten but God's of war?

When you said you were coming for us I was seriously expecting something in the range of 50k+ this is 4k and that's being very generous. Gunners doesn't even have a player with that many troops lol :P

• Shortly after we entered the top ten I predicted we would overtake ten and we did taking there second spot, there we remain after most of our legend farms are already gone or deleted, still Gunners remain within range of the no.1 robbers. I did predict ofc we would overtake gow at some point, and yes gow is a little different from ten so it's not going to happen overnight.

You can thank the Iranian government for allowing you to overtake us lol.

Anyways, I guess them Legends players are either starting to delete or spiking your raids now. Last week you were so so much closer to GoW in raiding that I thought you were actually going to overtake them, but now you're only 2.3m ahead of us? So it's either that or you preparing for an OP going to GoW or TEN soon? :/

com7 (2017-2018) - Mist4 [TEN]
    com1 (2018-2019) - Mist4 [TEN]

com1 (2019~) - All-Might [TEN]

com2 (2019 - 2020) - Mist4 [TEN]
    PTP (2018-current) - Thot Patrol (the lost souls) [TM]

giphy.gif

• You can thank the Iranian government for allowing you to overtake us lol.

So it's either that or you preparing for an OP going to GoW or TEN soon? :/

Your right I think collectively we raided more last week, so what's your excuse for us beating you this week in raids ?

Interesting how you offer up only gow or ten as the only two options we could be gunning for, I guess it's becoming common knowledge by now that you've been a busy bee lately, sucking up to Gow and brown nosing Ajax, after Gunners rejected you.

Ten is historically known to piggy back other allies ten and gow have already tried rogue attacks on Gunners, but why try to make it a 2 vs 2 scenario or are you searching for 3 quads to lay in bed with like you did against vices ?

Win or lose I'm sure many would respect ten a lot more if they could finally manage a round where they could rely on themselves and confidently stand on there own two feet.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Bat Man ().

• Your right I think collectively we raided more last week, so what's your excuse for us beating you this week in raids ?

I dunno, maybe the fact that we don't have hundreds of Iranian accounts that are still inactive and/or Iranian accounts that were neutered and turned into farms while they were inactive in our quad?

Interesting how you offer up only gow or ten as the only two options we could be gunning for, I guess it's becoming common knowledge by now that you've been a busy bee lately, sucking up to Gow and brown nosing Ajax, after Gunners rejected you.

LOL :D Both sides can confirm that there were no talking behind the scenes. We both just happen to find you very annoying here in the forum. Now I'm actually worried about a Gunners and REVs coalition if that is actually the common knowledge or opinion in Gunners lol.

com7 (2017-2018) - Mist4 [TEN]
    com1 (2018-2019) - Mist4 [TEN]

com1 (2019~) - All-Might [TEN]

com2 (2019 - 2020) - Mist4 [TEN]
    PTP (2018-current) - Thot Patrol (the lost souls) [TM]

giphy.gif