GUNN3RS: The Ultimate Warriors

• We don't really care who is going to win the server, we all know Ten will.

But I would like to remind one thing :

Highlight of the server :D

GG Ten/Shame on Gunners !

• shrugs, except it's true. No trolling was necessary for the last post. Gow leaders trolled themselves much more then what I managed to do this server :/

You joining TEN makes you the biggest loser man :P

Whatever happens you can't win anymore

• You joining TEN makes you the biggest loser man :P

Whatever happens you can't win anymore

Yeah, I'm confused too. What's going on? First he was trashing Vices, then he joined them. Now TEN... :|

What's that WW in the woods? Whose one is that?

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• Yeah, I'm confused too. What's going on? First he was trashing Vices, then he joined them. Now TEN... :|

What's that WW in the woods? Whose one is that?

That was gunners WW when we chiefed it. :D

Day 190

• That was gunners WW when we chiefed it. :D

Day 190

You mean the "dummy" one? :D Man, so many crannies bring back memories.

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• Ah man at least we didn't give up and mass afk after a failed op 😂 you got our ww yet ours is higher level still, kinda weird

Lohalal/TEN-G/Winner of com2 2019-2020

• Ah man at least we didn't give up and mass afk after a failed op 😂 you got our ww yet ours is higher level still, kinda weird

You still have to rebuild all the GG and GW:)

And yeah. TEN wins. Gunners and GoW lose. It is how it is

• Ah man at least we didn't give up and mass afk after a failed op 😂 you got our ww yet ours is higher level still, kinda weirdId

Indeed !! instead of that, you chose the shame. You chose to ruin the endgame for the entire server. You make the S2 boring... so yeah, nobody can't find any pleasure to continue playing on this server
    The endgame is suppose to be the best part. Many thanks Goon3rZ
    Shame on you and GG Ten

PS: We took your WW

• Indeed !! instead of that, you chose the shame. You chose to ruin the endgame for the entire server. You make the S2 boring... so yeah, nobody can't find any pleasure to continue playing on this server
    The endgame is suppose to be the best part. Many thanks Goon3rZ
    Shame on you and GG Ten

PS: We took your WW

Don't be so rude with them, the best part of the server is not so funny without WW :D

It's like a 8 year-old kid losing at a game and then smashes it on the ground because he's frustrated.

• Its really funny that argument I hear so many times to justify the merge: GoW brought this upon themselves.

Its something you tell yourself to make you feel better about the coward decision you made since on your own you are too afraid of losing.

Its clear to me, everytime GoW goes ahead TEN and Gunners have to team up to effectively stop us, you cant do it alone, or are too afraid to try it alone. There's been an NAP since forever between Gunners and TEN. I mean that was fine, than the 3 weeks what really made me laugh and showed how quick both alliances cripple and lose their core. Its just the sad truth

Both ends leaders were now uncertain of their winning odds so they reach out to the politic rooms instead of fighting it out. So much pride in that mate, waow cOnGrAtuLaTiOnS:thumbup:

I did a little countdown: serverwide there was only 1 OP GoW was not involved in. :DThe brilliant REVs splatt on TEN day 97. But TEN rather wants to merge everyone who attacks them instead of fight them. Since 4 days laters REVs merged them. TEN offered the merge to us aswell and finally they merge Gunners. Its a war game, for love games I suggest tinder.

I hope next server people will keep their word and make it a proper 4/5 teams fight. Even with 3 im fine aslong as there are OPs going both ways, what didnt happen this server they only dared to attack eachother when GoW helped. I've seen enough of these boring 2 team servers...if you wonder why travian's playerbase is getter smaller every year...the answer: the meta's with almost all members in 3 quads. I'm not expecting that you fight everyone right away, but atleast try for a win the way Travian is designed to be like and maybe we will get enjoyable and competive servers for the entire duration of the game.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Zennaa ().

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg