GUNN3RS: The Ultimate Warriors

• Man is all excuses. Let them be.

I remember the arrogance in Gunners very well in early server. They thought they already won the server.

"TEN was a piece of cake" And "Gow was decent, but no match to gunners".

We downgraded you many times this server.

First in the early day OPs. Then at artefacts release.

Then we took your WW and now you have become TEN pets.

I know that lot of you can't handle this embarrasment and that's why you blame diplomatics... But everyone knows the "ultimate warriors" have been a joke.

Verdie, Toofa, msB. You failed your alliance, big time. Both Gow and gunners will lose. But atleast Gow stayed in their identity and fought proudly.

I mean we all know gow is the best. :) no way denying it. "diPlOmaTiCs" have proven it.

• You won in the political rooms, no question about this. We never wanted to fight there,

Bat Man if Gunners are truly "Ultimate warriors" or however you like to call yourself, and TEN have also "smashed us" ... why is it that the server didn't have a single ops with a TEN vs Gunners fight? Cause you knew, that solo, or on an open battlefield, you guys just shit yourself.

Good luck for the rest of the server TEN/Gunners!

The way the server played out Gunners were presented with little opportunity to initiate war with Ten. Sure we had some low key feuds and skirmishes but nothing even close to the realms of battles we had with Gow. And after gow and ten absorbed revs meta we knew our chances would be slim at best.

I'll concede it took a bit for the ultimate warrior steam train to gain traction and momentum. Gow had us on the back foot early. Gunners were simming hard and we thought we could lay the strongest foundations. Untill Gow moved in quickly to capitalize on an early opportunity to attack us. It was a surprise war for gunners pre artis.

Our anvils were building crop fields our hammers too, so from the start we lacked firepower and our anvils were not yet up to scratch, and then Gow went bang, and swept much of our early head start away by lighting up those expensive crop fields we were struggling early on to defend.

Of course Gunners decided very quickly the strategy of simming would not be effective at all in a long drawn out war, so focus needed to shift and we started hitting back with just as much potency as gow it wasn't long before we matched goes firepower. Gow had taken an early unorthodox approach one that Gunners was now embracing and quickly catching up to the demage gow had dealt to us early.

In the midst of all this ten saw the ferocious battle taking place, and in the spirit of the game that we all agreed on from the get go for it to be a 1 vs1vs1vs1, ten put the heavy hand on revs. The server became a glorious battlefield but revs could not stand toe to toe with ten and were quickly brought undone. Revs leadership subsequently collapsed which would change the whole dynamics of the server.

Our position was also greatly affected, impeded you could say as we watched revs become absorbed by gow and ten our smaller numbers grew even smaller in size comparison. Still we continued our onslaught on gow, and after seeing what ten were also capable on the battlefield I think our leaders knew it would be wise not to spread our armies to thinly, even the mighty ultimate warriors knew they needed some restrictions. Attempting a war against 2 arguably, equally solid quads before the final countdown was an option that even in our best position had to be removed from the table.

Gunners instead moving to continue the war with Gow, Ten no longer had revs to fight and were now in a position to be king or king makers, whilst gow and Gunners were continuing the trade off tit for tat blows that were becoming more expensive as both sides teams also got better at walling. And at this point it was looking like gow and gunners would just cancel each other out or at least we would have a 1vs1vs1, by the time we were ready to roll out the killers on each other's world wonders, then the unthinkable happened.

Already embroiled in heavy fighting with Gunners, gow in what looked like a snapped decision switched targets to ten just before endgame surprising the server yet again.

Had Ten and Gunners decided to switch targets and move in on each other too, it may have ended very favourably for gow and they would have got what they wanted. Instead two teams that were reluctant to work together early, became much closer as a result and now lead the table.

WonderOfTheWorld

1. Snake Plissken TEN/GUNNERS TEN Y 58 29.04.20, 07:40
    2. Iigorit. JK LOL GoW 46 29.04.20, 23:05
    3. Negative Creep WW East GUNNERS 33 -
    4. Negative Creep WW North GUNNERS 8 29.04.20, 07:35
    5. Natars WW Village ‭(‭0‬|‭−‭100‬‬)‬ - 0 -

Ps. Everyone has done an amazing job so far on making this a Stirling server. I hope Ten,gunners and gow will be back next com2. I am an old cwl member at heart so I'll soon dust off my helmet and prepare to be a chaotic war Lord, so if yall return the intensity we have seen will only be a warm up, esp If next round is a playoff btw God's, magnificent ten , ultimate warriors & cwl/Goats aka greatest of all times ;)

Post was edited 3 times, last by Bat Man ().

• Aight mate, not bad.

Just 1 thing; gunners was the team from who everyone thought they would win, not TEN. Only reason gunners wont win is cause of their WW being chiefed.

TEN just did like 1 small op on revs. Revs didnt crumble, but had poor leadership (tinyviking, bigman, billybignob etc.). We took in half revs later on. But TEN took the biggest part. (Including UD)

• Bat Man Finally admitting Gunners lost. Cheers, and good luck!

Gunners instead moving to continue the war with Gow, Ten no longer had revs to fight and were now in a position to be king or king makers, whilst gow and Gunners were continuing the trade off tit for tat blows that were becoming more expensive as both sides teams also got better at walling. And at this point it was looking like gow and gunners would just cancel each other out or at least we would have a 1vs1vs1, by the time we were ready to roll out the killers on each other's world wonders, then the unthinkable happened.

Already embroiled in heavy fighting with Gunners, gow in what looked like a snapped decision switched targets to ten just before endgame surprising the server yet again.

Had Ten and Gunners decided to switch targets and move in on each other too, it may have ended very favourably for gow and they would have got what they wanted. Instead two teams that were reluctant to work together early, became much closer as a result and now lead the table.

Please read what you've wrote here, and think about who the "Ultimate Warriors" are ...

As about the same server ... once a cry baby, always a cry baby. So I expect the same cowardly play by both TEN and Gunners.

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.

s5.com

• It has been an entertaining server nontheless.

Even though Gunners made a weak move, can't deny that in some aspects i learrned from them. For example the plays they made with the cata villages on day 95-99 were very nice. Overall positioning of players also very good and end game prep is strong. Good organized alliance...

Still they lose my respect when they confed TEN. Personally would rather lose without WW than doing that. It wasnt even a smart move tbh... now Gow wont attack the ten WW, while without this confed we would have.

TEN played politics smart, but imo is the weakest meta. Not being salty or something.. rather have them win then gunners any day. But is just how I think. When 2 dogs fight for a leg, 3rd one takes it....

IF GoW plays next server.. there is for sure a lot we can improve. :)

GG's

• Aight mate, not bad.

Just 1 thing; gunners was the team from who everyone thought they would win,

We also had another ww we were getting ready, and not exactly short on endgame hammers so who knows if the game played out a bit differently.. let's not forget Gunners did not have the luxury of being gifted half of revs either ehmm.. yet you still come here trying to debate on the same semantics. long story short you guys took on more then what you could handle and from Gow's own admissions weren't really prepared for the consequences of those choices.

• Yeah. This is true. When in combants, you learn the most. Many of the things I've learned couldn't even apply. But next server, if we join, we'll be ready with the political parts as well, the one where we struggled the most I believe.

We also had another ww we were getting ready, and not exactly short on endgame hammers so who knows if the game played out a bit differently.. let's not forget Gunners did not have the luxury of being gifted half of revs either ehmm.. yet you still come here trying to debate on the same semantics. long story short you guys took on more then what you could handle and from Gow's own admissions weren't really prepared for the consequences of those choices.

No, we really didn't take more then we could chew. Again, if you guys don't ally, this is still very open. Allying was always on the table, regardless if we fight or not any of the alliances, is simply the playing style Gunners and TEN (mostly) have. As I mentioned before, TEN offered the same things to GOW as well, and we refused. If we accept, basically is the same story just the characters have different roles.

Gunners recruited about the same time Phoenix alliance, and position wise, was a greater win compared to the REV recruits coming into GOW. So your statement here, is very debatable, but lets just live it as it is.

s5.com

• No, we really didn't take more then we could chew. Again, if you guys don't ally, this is still very open. Allying was always on the table, regardless if we fight or not any of the alliances, is simply the playing style Gunners and TEN (mostly) have. As I mentioned before, TEN offered the same things to GOW as well, and we refused. If we accept, basically is the same story just the characters have different roles.

Gunners recruited about the same time Phoenix alliance, and position wise, was a greater win compared to the REV recruits coming into GOW. So your statement here, is very debatable, but lets just live it as it is.

are you stupid or what? so you quit the com2 chat and you are crying here? you lost the serverthe moment you attacked TEN when you were in war with GUNNERS. as BATMAN said, you took on more than just you could chew. Just man up and admit your defeat.We never said we were the best in the server.Gow and GUNNERS were always ahead of us.On the other hand, you were shi* talking everyone with your so called GODS attitude.we(GUNNERS as well) played smart and you didnt.you started wars with 2 quads when you didnt finish with one,and this is bound to happen.

Server is not finished anyway, not till the 1st WW reaches 100 so lets wait till then.

• are you stupid or what? so you quit the com2 chat and you are crying here? you lost the serverthe moment you attacked TEN when you were in war with GUNNERS. as BATMAN said, you took on more than just you could chew. Just man up and admit your defeat.We never said we were the best in the server.Gow and GUNNERS were always ahead of us.On the other hand, you were shi* talking everyone with your so called GODS attitude.we(GUNNERS as well) played smart and you didnt.you started wars with 2 quads when you didnt finish with one,and this is bound to happen.

Server is not finished anyway, not till the 1st WW reaches 100 so lets wait till then.

If I'm stupid, than probably you are functional illiterate ...

About the com2 chat, I was part of it for few days back in november/december, so really don't get your argument with this one. And here we just discuss, or this is what I am trying to do.

We actually lost the server the moment Gunners decided to ally with TEN and TEN agreed, not the day that we attacked. There's a huge difference, but for someone with reading problems, is hard to comprehend.

PS: Actually TEN, via Snake was bragging that your tactics is good vs a 3 quad squad ... the point I've missed here was that fighting vs 1 he meant :). And I don't care at all about the victory, is more about the style I care. And we haven't lost our style or identity, we played what we wanted all server, and you played all server the reaction game ...

s5.com

• And I don't care at all about the victory, is more about the style I care. And we haven't lost our style or identity, we played what we wanted all server, and you played all server the reaction game ...

amen

• You guys throw the “Ultimate Warriors” in our face alot 😂

This was the longest running Troll forum post, since day 30 at the start of the server. I dont think its a fair argument to use. Especially when its by a guy who isnt even playing on this server.

But most people, myself included, have commended GoWs “offensive mentality” all server, and you did play by it all server ive said it before and ill say it again, i dont think that can be disputed, or has actually been disputed. So well done

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• you lost the serverthe moment you attacked TEN when you were in war with GUNNERS.

Who else is TEN gonna fight after them merging their enemy hahaha... I know you dont really have smart posts in general but this one is just funny

Are you gonna throw rocks at yourself all server long? As if TEN was gonna watch the whole server how GoW and Gunners did OPs... I know TEN likes lame tactics with merging but sitting idle for the whole server doing nothing was not gonna happen for sure. You simmed for over 100 days without a single fight because the "noob" alliances in your quad are fully recruited. Result: 3th wing in TEN making it the biggest alliance in terms of members.

The reason why we attacked:

The element of surprise and speed is what made the midgame OPs so succesful.. first few OPs on TEN were very deadly

Or are you gonna deny all these facts again?

• You guys talked the most shit and got the most shit for it too.

Not gonna waste any more words on it either.

Goodluck next server and gg was fun.

Many .nl servers 🙅🏻‍♂️

NoMercyy | comb | 2014

msB |Winner of com2 | GUNNERZ | 2017/18

msB | com3 | PP | 2018/19

Nomercy | comx | IDTS | 2019 winter

msB |Winner of com2 | TEN | 2019/20

• Yeah. This is true. When in combants, you learn the most. Many of the things I've learned couldn't even apply. But next server, if we join, we'll be ready with the political parts as well, the one where we struggled the most I believe.

Agreed. Here's hoping, if gow, ten and Gunners return cwl will more then have their hands full. Certainly areas where Gunners could have improved too. Especially next server if they play. Whilst Gunners at times were innovative one thing we were not we'll equipped to deal with was Gow's spy game.

The capn was one of our most trusted members and was even considered just about ready to join our most trusted group on discord, that few are actually privvy too.

Gunners tried to use a few nets to field for spies but the capn was a high level plant we were unprepared for, our counter espionage game was also very weak, many in Gunners amongst our leaders doesn't agree we need spies and think those tactics are highly questionable and can ruin the game for others, but we lost a unique because of it, and arguably a lot more.. the capn (gow) was also aware of much of our artefact plans, which heavily compromised our valued launchers. Whilst many in Gunners may not agree with me. I think top spies would be necessary in other quads especially against alliances like GOW or to a lesser extent cwl that has been known to use them occasionally in rare instances.

Current update on ww levels, we can see our main ww in the lead whilst our second ww is not to far from Gow's

WonderOfTheWorld

1. Snake Plissken TEN/GUNNERS TEN Y 66 02.05.20, 02:24
    2. Iigorit. JK LOL GoW 55 02.05.20, 05:19
    3. Negative Creep WW East GUNNERS 41 01.05.20, 23:40
    4. Negative Creep WW North GUNNERS 11 01.05.20, 14:06
    5. Natars WW Village ‭(‭0‬|‭−‭100‬‬)‬ - 0
  • hey what's this rumour of a June start on com2.

You guys need to make sure with Travian admins it doesn't,

Its a terrible start month middle of summer,

Less players and even we might not come, we expected a Aug Sept start,

• hey what's this rumour of a June start on com2.

You guys need to make sure with Travian admins it doesn't,

Its a terrible start month middle of summer,

Less players and even we might not come, we expected a Aug Sept start,

The server will be over very soon tho...

With corona what does it matter it will be in middle of summer?

• 3.com now in May. Then we have 5.com first right? After that, any other? Or will it be 2.com after 5.com? But 5.com has to be June and after that we have July. So earliest July..

And yes its a bad time for a server to start...

• I'd wait and see until com2 actually ends, and until there's a better view of what servers start when.

But com1 was postponed by community request - if there is a consensus to postpone com2 when we get closer to a potential start, then it might be heard (and I won't mind putting the request forward too). But I can't support the notion if there's one team wanting it postponed, and three others raring to go of course :P