GUNN3RS: The Ultimate Warriors

• Hey guys - ordinarily, TG would probably have listened and delayed the server - but they can't/won't this time.

I'm not currently allowed to disclose why. Sorry, I tried ?(

Looks like a lot of anger

I don't think it's because of CWL GOATS,

I think it's real life as blitzkrieg said 6 weeks off rest only before

• Well ... pretty underwhelming response sadly. Literally the entire community expressed the wish to delay the restart. And got the middle finger. Time for a break it seems :)

• They never listen 🙂

They delayed the com1 that is currently running, because everyone requested it. As said, ordinarily they would probably have delayed com2 too upon request.

I disagree with why they won't delay it, but as said, I am not allowed to explain why (as in, I am legally not allowed to tell you (NDA)).

why is com2 restarting on June 19th? Is this confirmed?

It's not confirmed, but it's Saku's estimate based on usual server starts (and I think it's a pretty good guess).

• They delayed the com1 that is currently running, because everyone requested it. As said, ordinarily they would probably have delayed com2 too upon request.

I disagree with why they won't delay it, but as said, I am not allowed to explain why (as in, I am legally not allowed to tell you (NDA)).

It's not confirmed, but it's Saku's estimate based on usual server starts (and I think it's a pretty good guess).

Ok this came later to me.

Everyone requested it, didnt they?

If Gow and long lost team Cwl wont play.. it only means less money for TG. Much less. (Gunners are greedy) (joke :D:D:D)

So yeah good luck.

Every team requested august/september. It is your choice:)

• They delayed the com1 that is currently running, because everyone requested it. As said, ordinarily they would probably have delayed com2 too upon request.

Seems like TG wants to loose even more players as they dont care about community, don't hey understand if all fun start winter everyone want to play more and spend more gold that would be even good for buisiness... The more competitive server is ppl get more exited and shows deeper pockets.

• Yeah, i'm not about starting again 6 weeks later, in June. I don't approve, and likely won't be joining if you restart then. have fun with that TG, not listening to your players. :/

You've Cat to be Kitten Me right Meow

• bit less drunk than before. But j still dont understand what TG is doing.

Normally i get that that its for the money. But in this situation it isnt in their favor

SO WHAT ARE YOU DOING TG

• so they will listen to the com1 community to postpone com1 and gonna ignore our requests? better to give us a good explaination TG.

All the meta leaders have responded that we want a august/september restart.I dont see whats the problem with that?We want a good competitive server with everyone playing ffs!

• bit less drunk than before. But j still dont understand what TG is doing.

Normally i get that that its for the money. But in this situation it isnt in their favor

SO WHAT ARE YOU DOING TG

This is probably the first time in my life i agree with ajax...nobody is going to play on a june restart :(

• Look at the damn forums, look how active this forum is.

You have 4 preformed allys (500+ players) and 1 if not 2 other preformed allys coming into the frey looking for the same thing.

Tschena   Ridder Huma

you owe hundreds of players an explanation, if you think you dont, goodluck!

Com2 Divide&Conquer

Com4 Blitzkrieg

Post was edited 1 time, last by Blitzkrieger ().

• Well, this doesn’t come with any surprise. TG is still “analyzing” the survey they sent for the “new” travian looks ... so is clear that they don’t care at all about the community. Literary zero f**ks they give about what the community is wishing for ... “very good” business model not to listen at all to your customers.

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.

s5.com

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg