GUNN3RS: The Ultimate Warriors

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • This is probably the first time in my life i agree with ajax...nobody is going to play on a june restart :(

you know its damn serious when bambuck registered forum account to support ajax :kekw: :kekw: :kekw:

• A common cause to unite all of Com2, that is TG.

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• They delayed the com1 that is currently running, because everyone requested it. As said, ordinarily they would probably have delayed com2 too upon request.

I disagree with why they won't delay it, but as said, I am not allowed to explain why (as in, I am legally not allowed to tell you (NDA)).

I don't get why they delayed com1 when it was kinda obvious not even all meta's would return but don't want to delay com2 where all the metas would be returning and even more big names would come. :/

• I don't get why they delayed com1 when it was kinda obvious not even all meta's would return but don't want to delay com2 where all the metas would be returning and even more big names would come. :/

Even more confusing when they could simply restart com5 1st ...

Probably for them, the voice of few on the forum is not the voice of “community”

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.

s5.com

• Maybe they just think you're making a fuss for nothing and in the end you'll all register no matter what date.

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• Decision made.

NE Army will not spawn on a June restart.

Good luck.

• Maybe they just think you're making a fuss for nothing and in the end you'll all register no matter what date.

Yeah, that’s what they always do... we are just a number anyways

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.

s5.com

• I share everything the guys have said in these two forum pages.

I am truly speechless, you are doing everything possible for the few active members to completely quit this game. If in a year you will see the number of players halved, don't ask yourself why.

(i think a serious company should do everything to make their customers happy, TG are doing things backwards:thumbup:)

Cheers

• Hello everyone,

We are aware of the wishes that you want to have COM2's restart postponed to late august/early september, and it is being discussed, I will have an answer earliest on Monday.

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Ridder Huma ().

• Contrary to what everyone thinks, I think from TG's perspective it is better not to have all the preformed alliances on a single server. They would prefer it more if all the metas play on different servers.

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay, Proteus and anywhere brezz or qb wanted me to play lol

comx3, com1: Smack

• Well the more pre formed allys on a server the higher the standard the higher the gold usage...

think of that first Cp helmet up for auction..

• Well the more pre formed allys on a server the higher the standard the higher the gold usage...

think of that first Cp helmet up for auction..

I think our last server it went for over 700kor was it 70k what ever it was I forget how many zeros was after the 7

It was few hundred US $