GUNN3RS: The Ultimate Warriors

The blacksmith once again looked at the parchment a visitor had just given him.
There was nothing particularly unusual about this order – to decorate armor and a weapon with an emblem... ⚔️ #ShadowEmpires

Curious to know more? ➡️ Follow the story!⬅️

• I thought CM was going to tell us today.

Com 5 no one cares when it starts

Com 2 as all said, around September, so late August or September depends on the way the dates work

There is a new thread. Check it please! It states that com2 will start around early August

• I think our last server it went for over 700kor was it 70k what ever it was I forget how many zeros was after the 7

It was few hundred US $

I paid over a million on com1, legit even considered coming back to com2 if it was in the fall, playing x10 and com1 right now so a june start just do

• 4 preformed alliances on a single server will drive the auction prices higher yes. It will also force everyone to use more gold to be more competitive.

However, All the pre formed alliances on different servers does not mean the auctions are dirt cheap. Villains will be villains and keep buying stuff at extremely crazy prices no matter which server. Simmers will be simmers and they will keep golding up their villages no matter which server.

Note if all alliances play on a single server, all the people who might spend a lot are on a single server at that point of time (I am not counting their other active servers as those will be on no matter what) whereas if all on different servers, the players are still spending a lot of money at the same time but on different servers.

If all on one server, first CP helmet maybe for example lets say goes for 400k. But each alliance on separate server will buy it on average for 150k. Add 150k four times and its 600k. You see what I mean?

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay

comx3, com1: Smack

• Its like you dont want CWL to join com2

Oh I want us to join and Brezz has already said we are ready.. I merely write down my thoughts

Sometimes what seems obvious isn't actually the right way (from a business point of view)

From fun point of view, me and my dual are ready to kick a**

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay

comx3, com1: Smack

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg