Farm lists (1 button to send all)

• So I know a lot of people don’t really farm heavily but for those who do send every 10 mins or so they have several farm lists and would probably take 2/3 mins to send them all

I thought it would be good to have a send all button?

Self explanatory it’s a button that you click to send all the farm lists at once instead of having to scroll threw many list would save time and make farming more efficient

I know it won’t be everyone’s cup of tea but I think it would also be a cool addition.. thoughts ?

• TG is firmly against the idea of a send all button. However, there are changes coming to the farmlist - for example, while you can't send all your lists with a single click, you will now only need one click to send a list (instead of first checking the box to select all farms in a list, then clicking the send button), and you will be able to send your lists even when they're collapsed, which should make it a lot easier to send too, especially on mobile.

• TG is firmly against the idea of a send all button.

Technically it was the majority of the Ambassador, otherwise I think they might have been open to it. Likely with a caveat that they wouldn't all launch the same second but over a series of seconds to distribute the load on the server & browser.

how do they plan to send FL when collapsed ? interesting tho

Single button on each list's "bar" essentially (the one you see at the top of each list). You click it and off the entire list goes. You would still have the option to un-collapse the list and select which to send as well.

• Technically it was the majority of the Ambassador, otherwise I think they might have been open to it. Likely with a caveat that they wouldn't all launch the same second but over a series of seconds to distribute the load on the server & browser.

Ah, thought Brian had shut the idea down.

You would still have the option to collapse the list and select which to send as well.

Expand :P:*

• Ah, thought Brian had shut the idea down.

Generally he is open to anything, though sometimes its a trap. Let you explain why its a good idea then yanks the rug out from under you by giving some reason why its bad or won't work well. We didn't get that far here :D

Expand

Fix'd :rolleyes: