LEGENDS reveal themselves!!!!

• It a titanic turn of events NE Army( & Co) reveal their true identity as LEGENDS.. This is a dramatic shake up which will surely be a defining moment in the outcome of Com2.

Hopefully their leaders can give a brief statement here.

"Legends never die"

• It a titanic turn of events NE Army( & Co) reveal their true identity as LEGENDS.. This is a dramatic shake up which will surely be a defining moment in the outcome of Com2.

Hopefully their leaders can give a brief statement here.

"Legends never die"

lol

• "Legends never die"

Legends ? immortals ? We will put that name to the test.

It's true ne/army elites have now reorganized climbing the ranks and are standing alongside the likes of gow, ten and rev now (cwl)

5. REVs. 39 1356 52893
    6. -LEGENDS 59

"❂ The NE Great & Glorious Army ❂

-----------------------------------------------------------

✵The Biggest Global Meta In The North East And One Of The Biggest Ones In Travian Histroy "

According to our enemy they have also assembled one of the biggest metas in travian history, just pause for a moment and let that sink in for a while.

To the many alliances we are up against in the NE Gunners say this.

"We don't care if legends become top 5,4,3 or even top 2 in rank. We don't care what ne army/ elite's decide to call themselves or if we have to fight thousands of armies and stand knee deep in their blood. The Glory for us is in the battle!

Before this war is over GUNN3RS will prove legends are far from any immortal. I plan on killing so many legends myself it will look like I've been bathing in crimson red.

https://www.gettertools.com/report/3400/ubGSLEHK

• Are the travian servers back to activity ? 6 wings in 1 quad has been unheard of for quiet some time on normal servers. Unless they took everyone and will ask the peasants to pick up their pitchforks against the oppressive Bourgeoisie of NE !?

• Are the travian servers back to activity ?

Mostly here yes, thanks to some very solid teams that have returned to play.

Nearmy/elites/legends/Persians etc

Would have been the dominate force in the ne had gunners decided not to return. And may have won the server. They still can't be discounted, especially as they are reorganizing and restructuring there top legend wings.

Revs-cwl/gow/ten are also pre made champions, gow having won when Gunners took a break and rest won on other servers too, so the server is decidedly much more active, compared to the usual servers which have become all too easy and mundane.

This massive ne meta competing with us has also recently added diplomatic ties with addicts, ne meta now moving on to other quads to try to use against us. Which would further supersize there already massive meta.

Gunners competition is a list that continues to grow, Legends,ne army, elites, Persians, addicts (apologies if I've missed any) have a mix of accounts, many wings, some top tier wings with big players and some great farmers, also middle range players and a few pitch fork players too. Really a mixed bag, with the new addition of addicts there cross quad friends.

So in total Gunners have roughly 5-6 hundred players and two quads already against us, with the potential for those numbers to balloon out further, if the ne mega meta can continue to pull alliances from other quads.

All this and likely more, against an alliance with little over 50 accounts with the strictest recruiting standards on the server.

1. GUNNERS 54 1749

Post was edited 2 times, last by Bat Man ().

• Stop with that BS, no way in hell would NE army win anything, youre just joking or trying to make youself look like a champion when you come out on top.

• What bs are you talking about ? the ne aren't just collecting members looks like ne and nw are already working together

From legends diplomacy list you can check in game yourself.

non-aggression pact(s) with

NE Army3
    Addict
    Addicts

I'm not saying gunners will remain on top, if they can awesome if not I won't exactly be complaining either ;)

Point is we have a quad against us and then some, it's going to be a massive feat to secure our quad let alone win the game.

• hi Bat man

Who is this Revs-CWL you speak of

Surely not CWL as in Chaotic War Lords for if so they imposters

• In all seriousness, its not even a dig at NE Army (Legends) but can we stop this BS about NE Army being one of the biggest alliances ever made? Its 250 players in month 1, in a months time itll be 100. Its big, its not on the same level as the alliances such as Kirin, PFTF, DA & MDS(old com2) or Extreme. Thats just the servers ive played on.

• hi Bat man

Who is this Revs-CWL you speak of

Surely not CWL as in Chaotic War Lords for if so they imposters

I dare say your right, that said revs look as strong as what eff did when you were leading them Brezz, they even had the cwl poem written down pat. I doubt there is more then a handful of cwl there tho probably why they decided to change name from cwl to revs.

• thanks mate for update. Yes had some from cwl forum asking me about it.

Good luck to every one playing any way

CWL Goats will restart 2020 maybe close to northern winter. Dates yet to be decided and server number

• I dare say your right, that said revs look as strong as what eff did when you were leading them Brezz, they even had the cwl poem written down pat. I doubt there is more then a handful of cwl there tho probably why they decided to change name from cwl to revs.

didn mean it this way. sorry. thanks anyways. have a wonderful week! :)