Banner contest 2019/2020

• I don't have wildcards to give away this year but I found 30gold vouchers that I had forgotten that I had. They are valid to 31 December so it was lucky I suddenly reminded them.

You can check here the top10 banners from last year (I'm too lazy to try to find them on forum).

http://safirenscorner.se/tourn…al-contest-top10-banners/

You can tell me to use the old ones or make new. If my Corner team don't get to involved making their owns they will act as jury.

The banner that gets most votes will get 5x 30 gold, the second will get 3x, the third 2x 30 gold. 4 to 10 will get one 30 gold each.

Only one banner per player and I prefer the format 400x1100. It shall be possible to scale them down to 100x300 and still be readable. They don't need to be exactly that size, it is most to give you an idea how they shall look.

The contest ends the 21 November at midnight.

• Saf, I don't think you're allowed to do Giveaways.

Stellamini is a bit uptight about that kinda thing.

• Saf, I don't think you're allowed to do Giveaways.

Stellamini is a bit uptight about that kinda thing.

I do as I am supposed to do with those vouchers. I got them from Martina last year to use as give aways. I could have used the resting ones myself but instead I have bought my own gold =). I'm really is a too honest person :P

• the best banner or "how confederation system really work" :/

dn
    время время время..

ЧЕ:dojik, Hamster;
    ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end

• Because I was in SH in qual and they decided to work with Exodus, and I like to move around and meet new ppl :)

You mean were the leader got banned for scrips and bots during the server? :O

Maybe you wanna say some words about tech accounts and exodus?

Impressive how many they have for cleaning oasis within the first hours.

• You mean were the leader got banned for scrips and bots during the server? :O

Maybe you wanna say some words about tech accounts and exodus?

Impressive how many they have for cleaning oasis within the first hours.

Eh. If you play with arabs you respect them?You just trol

• Are you sure you are the right person to accuse others to use tech or multies?

Sure - will be excited for your statement on Exodus and their ways to settle fast as a reporter :)

Eh. If you play with arabs you respect them?You just trol

I dont even play finals.
    I just do proper statistics.

Safiren just ask people what they wanna do.

Never talk about multis or bots or techs or friendly boosts.

That topics will be discussed now too - for every meta.

• Maybe we cn go back to what this thread was about and you can move your spam to Tournament Finals 2019 banter thread

I don't have wildcards to give away this year but I found 30gold vouchers that I had forgotten that I had. They are valid to 31 December so it was lucky I suddenly reminded them.

You can check here the top10 banners from last year (I'm too lazy to try to find them on forum).

http://safirenscorner.se/tourn…al-contest-top10-banners/

You can tell me to use the old ones or make new. If my Corner team don't get to involved making their owns they will act as jury.

The banner that gets most votes will get 5x 30 gold, the second will get 3x, the third 2x 30 gold. 4 to 10 will get one 30 gold each.

Only one banner per player and I prefer the format 400x1100. It shall be possible to scale them down to 100x300 and still be readable. They don't need to be exactly that size, it is most to give you an idea how they shall look.

The contest ends the 21 November at midnight.

• does it have to be banner for finals?

If so, i could do some cheating :D

OUD: Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2), Valhalla/Carpe Diem (.com), CS! 2017 finals, Cup 2018 finals