Finals | 2019 | Statistics

• E' la vita..

C'est la vie! osd.png

Thank you for translating the title in italian, at least that way even sandu can understand the meaning of it.:osd:

You make me feel less lonely now:wall:

Well played.

Guess that is your English bro <3

Ahahahah

Post was edited 1 time, last by Maxxus ().

• Guess that is your English bro <3

https://translate.google.com/

dn
    время время время..

ЧЕ:dojik, Hamster;
    ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end

• Not sure what you're trying to accomplish?
    Arab doing 1 village WWks is not something new for this finals, been a thing for several years.
    They didnt do anything about it when it was "against" the rules to farm techs, do you seriously belive they will care now?

• Not sure what you're trying to accomplish?
    Arab doing 1 village WWks is not something new for this finals, been a thing for several years.
    They didnt do anything about it when it was "against" the rules to farm techs, do you seriously belive they will care now?

Incase they don't the community (the casual player not leaders) can see this problem with TG :)

• Incase they don't the community (the casual player not leaders) can see this problem with TG :)

The Community leaders, those who attended the last meeting, are agree to the multyaccount.

Following their "suggestions" rule 1.1 was changed.

Next time, think better, before choosing the representatives people to be invited to the meeting...

This is the thought of one of the leaders, and is shared by others;)

76b7e7133e0264f83ff61a9356827da1.png

• <X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X

i think emerik is the first player who buy resource to travian market

if a person talks about a topic it is because he knows something about it

osd.png

Finals2019: Hot Club

3x.it MIDNIGHT

titani.travian URANO

10x.eu JESUS

Post was edited 2 times, last by ØSD_IT ().

• stop rosik

illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png                 illuicons_8_wonder-150x150.png                illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png

The Legend of 2018            The Special of 2017          The Legend of 2017

"Sai, si dice che si diventi una leggenda nel momento in cui si passa a miglior vita. Ma nel mio caso sono una leggenda vivente."

*if you are like this* -----> https://imgflip.com/gif/3dybwx... *you will finish like this* --->Schermata-2020-03-05-alle-20-23-18.png

• Next time, think better, before choosing the representatives people to be invited to the meeting...

I am not in the com community and also shared his friendly boosting in qualifications.

50% of their deff points where boosted as they need techs and other unfair methods to be on the same level as others.

The most people just do not know that Emerik use many techs while they voted for him I guess.

• I am not in the com community and also shared his friendly boosting in qualifications.

50% of their deff points where boosted as they need techs and other unfair methods to be on the same level as others.

The most people just do not know that Emerik use many techs while they voted for him I guess.

medellin fault

osd.png

Finals2019: Hot Club

3x.it MIDNIGHT

titani.travian URANO

10x.eu JESUS

• I am not in the com community and also shared his friendly boosting in qualifications.

shut up pls

you are shameful

Teutonic Steel is emerick?

i don't think he is a cheater.... osd.png

medellin fault

Cleaning my zone...

(ops not my zone osd.png)

• Next time, think better, before choosing the representatives people to be invited to the meeting...

This is the thought of one of the leaders, and is shared by others;)

In italian forum you also wrote that choiced represent IT Domain on Tour Legends no good Simone Tequiero :osd:

• shut up pls

you are shameful

Cause you farm techs too?

Hunny - feel free to ignore my thread here :)

I am not here to present the community Infos without showing some issues on finals since years and it's up to everyone to follow this thread or to not read this one here 8)

• Cause you farm techs too?

Hunny - feel free to ignore my thread here :)

I am not here to present the community Infos without showing some issues on finals since years and it's up to everyone to follow this thread or to not read this one here 8)

yes, all people who don't like your posts are farming techs! osd.png

• yes, all people who don't like your posts are farming techs! osd.png

You do :*

I do not really care if people do not like the subject "multis or techs or bots or friendly points"

No one needs to be here and I am really excited to see where the new accounts after day 4 play now and how many looks like techs or multis :evil:

• You do :*

I do not really care if people do not like the subject "multis or techs or bots or friendly points"

No one needs to be here and I am really excited to see where the new accounts after day 4 play now and how many looks like techs or multis :evil:

Techs are allowed...go check rules! osd.png