Finals | 2019 | Statistics

🔥 Vote your LOT2020 candidate 🔥
The voting phase ends, Sunday, March 1st at 23:59 GMT+1. ➡️ TO THE SURVEY ⬅️

• Relax guys, I bet they are boosting points already :wall:

You know the old joke, Eiaiestyi? Man shows up at the Pearly Gates, sees this guy in a pin stripe suit, and a briefcase, a cigar, prancing about. He says to Saint Peter, 'who's that guy?' Saint Peter says 'ahhh, that's just God. Thinks he's Jofke.'

• Some people have been asking about my off points (even some talking about boosting off points), so here it goes

from monday when we chief WW
    https://prnt.sc/r0umnf

last 2 nights
    https://prnt.sc/r1p5lk
    https://prnt.sc/r27jdw

Before 2017 being part of (NL domain): Triple Entente, GR, Cono, Cuni, Botsers, Veto and a lot more I don't remember anymore.

2018 TR Qualification: Aramis - Bob (Leader)
    2018-2019 Finals: Black Pearl - TFD (Uollas meta) (Leader)
    2019 TR 3x: Appaloosa - Uollas

2019-2020 Finals: Black Pearl - Lowlands (Uollas meta) (Leader)

NL legend 2018

• Oooop god damn stat boosting.

Not heard anyone asking... Bit insecure if you ask me.

My best server <3

unknown.png

"Those villages from Erik Groenvold" "Those villages were just resting in my account before I moved them on"

unknown.png

Post was edited 2 times, last by Carbon ().

• Can someone from dacia meta explain daily report?

From 0 to hero had abit too much to drink maybe?

TT Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    TT Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    TT Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    S6 Anglosphere - Mimer (Bifrost)
    Active -
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth (Midgård)
    TT Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)

as I remember Smurf hacked acc in qualify round and took BP/win round after that, may be they hate Dacia too?

1) Dacia H hit Dacia T Finals | 2019 | Statistics
    2) Smurf hacked friendly acc? Or may be Varu te rezolva will build ww for Dacia meta and Exodus/Smurf build another? :/

or may be its arabs from ML which steal art from +|+?

dn
    время время время..

ЧЕ:dojik, Hamster;
    ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end

• http://prntscr.com/r2xssr

dacia gave up?

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Post was edited 2 times, last by Ciccio_Shady_IT ().

• Emerik needs more crop for def...

When ITA dont kill them, they will do for points and tablets

OUD: Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2), Valhalla/Carpe Diem (.com), CS! 2017 finals, .RU 2018, 2019 finals

• DACIA is going to fall apart if they continue like this

they lost their arrogant fight against UollasL-arabs meta and still drag their members to a lost fight, which made their players very disgruntled..
    beside that they are loosing one of their alliances due to their arrogant behavior towards their members.

so in short next finals they will much smaller group..

by the way if you are looking for arrogant leaders like yours yourself go to the M.L meta, there you will find your equals.

with <3 from NE

• DACIA is going to fall apart if they continue like this

Dacia , who is Dacia ?

they lost their arrogant fight against UollasL

What did we lose ?

so in short next finals they will much smaller group..

Next finals we will be even more stronger, wait and see.

beside that they are loosing one of their alliances

If you refer to Dacia T i can only tell you that their influence and support in "Dacia" is less then Vodka had for Uollas so loosing nothing is not a problem.

Something else ? Ahh.. we have lots of patriots now, they are half italians now. Let them be!

Congratulation Uollas for the armys you caught on oasis/capital/sleeping beauty accounts.
    It's not yet over till the fat lady will sing ;)

Tournament Final 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 WARSONG
    Power is nothing without control !

Hi all.

Until now i tried to refrain myself from writing on this forum thread because i see it as a very toxic environment with a lot of smack talk and not a lot of anything else, but since this question is something that is directed to one of my good friends and former coplayers i feel the need to set the record strait.

From 0 to hero did nothing wrong (except maybe play this god forsaken game for the last time). He is an extremely hard working individual who managed to trained the 4th largest hammer on this years final. I can only congratulate him for his hard work and dedication towards doing this. Unfortunately Friday to Saturday night someone managed to get access to the Decebal account (diet account for Dacia) and send all deff home from the garage that had off troops from 2 hammers (From 0 to hero and Blitzkrieg). After the deff was sent home, using again Decebal account who also had sitter rights on From 0 to hero account they called back the TK and the subsequently raided and killed with 3 attacks almost all the clubs and catas from this hammer account. Worst part was that my good friend was awake then and just went to take a bath and when he returned the 4th attack was already on its way, but at that time there was little that he could actually save.

This is the whole story and one of the main reasons that i consider this travian community as being a toxic one. We are still trying to figure out how the person who did this got the password info but so far i don't have any solid proof and will refrain myself from bluntly accusing someone without anything to backk up my claims.

I am curious as to what will the "noble" travian forum community will have to say about this message, but it is what it is. Travian is a dying game and this is one of the reasons why it is dying.

All the best to the players who have strong morals and wish to play this game in a fair manner. To the rest, i strongly hope you get back whatever you seed.

Cristi

• We were talking about this in our discord (lowlands) and we agreed that we don't wish this to anyone, even our worst enemy. I can't imagine how this would feel, spending so much time time and gold for this to happen. Hopefully you can figure it out.

Before 2017 being part of (NL domain): Triple Entente, GR, Cono, Cuni, Botsers, Veto and a lot more I don't remember anymore.

2018 TR Qualification: Aramis - Bob (Leader)
    2018-2019 Finals: Black Pearl - TFD (Uollas meta) (Leader)
    2019 TR 3x: Appaloosa - Uollas

2019-2020 Finals: Black Pearl - Lowlands (Uollas meta) (Leader)

NL legend 2018

• The delusion of some of you is insane. NE has done nothing all server but lose Artefacts and BP but keep telling people you're putting on a great fight, noobs.

With <3 from the quad that has taken a lot from your meta all server, NW.

My best server <3

unknown.png

"Those villages from Erik Groenvold" "Those villages were just resting in my account before I moved them on"

unknown.png

• The delusion of some of you is insane. NE has done nothing all server but lose Artefacts and BP but keep telling people you're putting on a great fight, noobs.

With <3 from the quad that has taken a lot from your meta all server, NW.

You forgot that warsong conquered 4 villages in last days against uollas

+1 Dacia!

:osd::osd:

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

• You forgot that warsong conquered 4 villages in last days against uollas

+1 Dacia!

Forgot you called 10k Swords and 1.5K TT a hammer crashing too

+1 Uolloser

My best server <3

unknown.png

unknown.png

• Could you please post all 4 reports? There are rumors on the server that this explanation is a coverup for an error you made yourself so those 4 reports will show what happened.

In corso:

Finals : Incontinent-INFINITI

Nordic s4 : Lalaith - Midgård