Finals | 2019 | Statistics

• Pattanza HQ yesterday

Images

Before 2017 being part of (NL domain): Triple Entente, GR, Cono, Cuni, Botsers, Veto and a lot more I don't remember anymore.

2018 TR Qualification: Aramis - Bob (Leader)
    2018-2019 Finals: Black Pearl - TFD (Uollas meta) (Leader)

2019-2020 Finals: Black Pearl - Lowlands (Uollas meta) (Leader)
    2020 Comx: Black pearl - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020 EU Qualification: Undutchable - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020-2021 Finals: Gata & Gato - Flakes (Uollas meta) (Leader)

NL legend 2018

• This is like a boring park the bus soccer game, Defend all server and Draw the game.

How many attacks did Uollas send out ? One whole server ?

Also not sure what they were supposed to use there armies on? I mean its not like im gonna take my army to the next server.. and if you army does not have seige, you do need to crash them right ?

Am waiting patiently to see a fake from italians, Dacia T sent us more attacks in 10 days than the italians sent fakes whole server.

When did you start playing travian? yesterday ?

Ex CWL, SG, Wild

Com4 (2018-19) - The Force [Goats]

Qualifiers (INT 2019) - Space Force [EXODUS]

Finals (2019-18) - Mighty Geese [EXODUS]

Com2 (2020-21) - Timepass [Goats]

Post was edited 3 times, last by Playingwithfire: removed inappropriate comments ().

• That is shame on you and norhing to brag about how others can get deff points if you don't make any attacks? Everyone here has tons of deff just don't have anything to use it on.

• That is shame on you and norhing to brag about how others can get deff points if you don't make any attacks? Everyone here has tons of deff just don't have anything to use it on.

They just wanna brag about people crashing disposable armies on them. Must be because everyone really likes them and wants them to win. Only thing I can imagine at least.

Like Geese said, these armies don't have seige so what are you meant to do with them? May as well crash them to waste def, free up crop and spam def.

But dw, HUGE wall. Great turn out NE Meta.

My best server <3

unknown.png

"Those villages from Erik Groenvold" "Those villages were just resting in my account before I moved them on"

unknown.png

• i remember back the days when everyone played against Russians, now everybody plays against Uollas, maybe there is a reason, facts talk :osd:

from " we have to fight russians " to " we have to fight uollas " is easy

good final race <3

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

La Catedral - FINALS 2020/2021 - Uollas

• i remember back the days when everyone played against Russians, now everybody plays against Uollas, maybe there is a reason, facts talk :osd:

Maybe just maybe, its the way your meta conduct yourselves on here and make people dislike your members. Just a thought anyway.

I gurantee you if your meta refrained from forum posting, people would think better of you.

My best server <3

unknown.png

"Those villages from Erik Groenvold" "Those villages were just resting in my account before I moved them on"

unknown.png

good final race <3

what a poet :love:

good final race <3

Obviously beacuse everyone is scared of RU meta since i joined them. They dont dare to fight us anymore 8)

• Obviously beacuse everyone is scared of RU meta since i joined them. They dont dare to fight us anymore 8)

So is it truths about yours game for Ita now? :/

dn
    время время время..

ЧЕ:dojik, Hamster;
    ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end

• So is it truths about yours game for Ita now? :/

yes yes Ciccio try to recruit me so everyone gets scared of ITA instead

good final race <3

Its not that easy to figth russians as you well may know. Last year you try that ...so have you been sucesefull?

• tech accounts of course, i never hidden them

the question arose to me after reading this blasphemy - is our small alliance - PHARAOHS is considered tech accounts? if so, the proof shall be required. no lies shall be accepted. our walls is being besieged by the armies of vietnam far before the magical artifacts arrived to this server. and our protectors, our troops held they'r ground and won every battle, every attack hence fending of the attackers. so if you have in mind our small group of barely 20 and call tech accounts- i shall request to take your lies back or give proof that our small number of players are tech accounts.

since our group is alone, no allies, no enemies, no friends, no foes. no one wanted us here, no one welcomed us here, since beginning of server when dacia lost 17 accounts with descent rulers, armies of invaders from vietnam came. they'r goal to take our lands, destroy our people was in vain. however this never stopped them from trying, till this very day they try and try, and result never changed. we have stayed where we came.

• the question arose to me after reading this blasphemy - is our small alliance - PHARAOHS is considered tech accounts? if so, the proof shall be required. no lies shall be accepted. our walls is being besieged by the armies of vietnam far before the magical artifacts arrived to this server. and our protectors, our troops held they'r ground and won every battle, every attack hence fending of the attackers. so if you have in mind our small group of barely 20 and call tech accounts- i shall request to take your lies back or give proof that our small number of players are tech accounts.

ehm.. i'm talking about uollas meta, small alliances from uollas meta ---> tech accounts from uollas meta

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

La Catedral - FINALS 2020/2021 - Uollas

• ehm.. i'm talking about uollas meta, small alliances from uollas meta ---> tech accounts from uollas meta

thanks for verification. since you were not clear. now since misunderstading has been cleared i shall go to watch this fiasco as it is called server form above. have a good say

• ehm.. i'm talking about uollas meta, small alliances from uollas meta ---> tech accounts from uollas meta

Why can't you say who these alliances are that rank 5th in your meta for def points? Do you mean the Turks/LAT/FR etc?

My best server <3

unknown.png

unknown.png

• the question arose to me after reading this blasphemy - is our small alliance - PHARAOHS is considered tech accounts? if so, the proof shall be required. no lies shall be accepted. our walls is being besieged by the armies of vietnam far before the magical artifacts arrived to this server. and our protectors, our troops held they'r ground and won every battle, every attack hence fending of the attackers. so if you have in mind our small group of barely 20 and call tech accounts- i shall request to take your lies back or give proof that our small number of players are tech accounts.

since our group is alone, no allies, no enemies, no friends, no foes. no one wanted us here, no one welcomed us here, since beginning of server when dacia lost 17 accounts with descent rulers, armies of invaders from vietnam came. they'r goal to take our lands, destroy our people was in vain. however this never stopped them from trying, till this very day they try and try, and result never changed. we have stayed where we came.

hey there,

you are most welcome to join us in the next tournament, if you want.
    we in the uollas-arab (NE) meta have the whole server as enemies and we would like to have new friends who are willing to fight among our ranks.

feel free to contact us 8)

#

• Need more than 24 alliances? :D Just like groupint quals, meta with 90% of the server :D

My best server <3

unknown.png

unknown.png

• I think every quads have the whole server as adversaries,dont we?

• Need more than 24 alliances? :D Just like groupint quals, meta with 90% of the server :D

Mora than 24 ally on one meta? Confed system works well, right Ridder Huma ?

dn
    время время время..

ЧЕ:dojik, Hamster;
    ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end

• Mora than 24 ally on one meta? Confed system works well, right Ridder Huma ?

There are plenty ways to get round the confed system.

But NE meta rule is when you see a group of players, ask them to join you. New Order did this to our group on quals but their members were clear and obvious cheaters so we said no.

My best server <3

unknown.png

unknown.png